You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

IMPORTANT - News from SkySuit City on TKO.......

1235»

Comments

• Options
    diablo_pezdiablo_pez Member Posts: 1,392
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: IMPORTANT - News from SkySuit City on TKO.......:
    In Response to Re: IMPORTANT - News from SkySuit City on TKO....... : Spot-on Mr Bink! You can see the isue, clearly. You are well bright, I give you that. I therefore assume you are in my Team?
    Posted by Tikay10
    His brain is literally bulging out of his head tbf
  • Options
    RattiousRattious Member Posts: 382
    edited November 2009
    The Final total of Runners - previously stated as 991, is now down to 738 - due to "spoiled Voting Papers". It seems that over 250 players entered their User ID INCORRECTLY, & thus they cannot be traced, or allocated a Seat, as their e-addy etc is tied to the USER ID (not Screen-Name) in the back-office. So if you have not received your confirmation e-Mail by 10am Tuesday, please contact Customer Care by 11am, failing which you will not be able to take part in TKO I'm afraid. That's a bit sad, but it IS incumbent on the Players to enter the correct info on the Voting Paper. I'm not sure on one other thing - but we'll soon know. Usually, Tourneys go up in the Lobby 24 hours in advance, so we MIGHT (this is unofficial, not from Suit-Ville) see the list of CONFIRMED Entries after 7pm this evening?
    Posted by Tikay10
    What a bunch of Jedwards...... please tell us how many voted for each team!!!!!!

• Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    lol phil^^
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,169
    edited November 2009
    In Response to Re: IMPORTANT - News from SkySuit City on TKO....... : Spot-on Mr Bink! You can see the isue, clearly. You are well bright, I give you that. I therefore assume you are in my Team?
    Posted by Tikay10
    I'm afraid your people didn't come through with the money. You could get your people to talk to my people but I think it's too late now... ;-)

• Options
    nirvana29nirvana29 Member Posts: 489
    edited November 2009
    i think this is an amazing idea, well done to whoever thougt it up!
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited November 2009
    I CAN HEAR IT NOW , IT WAS RIGGED , THE VOTING WAS FRAUDULENT .........  AREA 51 FOR ORFORDS LOSERS ....
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited November 2009
    I voted and didn't get an email :( ... was everyone that voted sent an email?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,819
    edited November 2009
    i think this is an amazing idea, well done to whoever thougt it up!
    Posted by nirvana29
    Could not agree more, it's whizzo.

It needs a tinsy bit of fiffing faffing & fettling, which they/we can sort for next time, but yes, top notch stuff, so fair play to the Suity-Wooties.
  • Options
    edited November 2009
    Posted by BlackFish3
    No - see my previous Posts on this Thread.
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,169
    edited November 2009
    Posted by BlackFish3
    Hi, check Tikay's post on page 4 ... actually I'll paste it in here

-- Tikay's post --

The Final total of Runners - previously stated as 991, is now down to 738 - due to "spoiled Voting Papers". It seems that over 250 players entered their User ID INCORRECTLY, & thus they cannot be traced, or allocated a Seat, as their e-addy etc is tied to the USER ID (not Screen-Name) in the back-office.

So if you have not received your confirmation e-Mail by 10am Tuesday, please contact Customer Care by 11am, failing which you will not be able to take part in TKO I'm afraid. That's a bit sad, but it IS incumbent on the Players to enter the correct info on the Voting Paper.

I'm not sure on one other thing - but we'll soon know. Usually, Tourneys go up in the Lobby 24 hours in advance, so we MIGHT (this is unofficial, not from Suit-Ville) see the list of CONFIRMED Entries after 7pm this evening?
  • Options
    edited November 2009

Thank you for clarifying that Mr Bunk.

If you guys don't mind, that's me done for now. I've been on this since 0830 this morning, non-stop, combined with some heavy stuff "in another place", so I'm done for the day, & playing a few Tourneys now.

I'll get back on the Thread after the Tourneys, or first thing tomorrow.

So, here I come, the 7.30 Deepie, the 8pm Main, & an addition to my regular schedule, the 9.15 Cheepie Deepie.

Good Luck all, see you soon.
  • Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited November 2009
    Hi tikay and others

clearly there has been some confusion in the voting system, with the reported 250+ spoiled voters.  Unfortunately, it would seem likely that a number of these will not be able to contact customr services before 11am tomorrow, and consequently miss out on tomorrow nights first leg at 7pm.

Will these people be able to resolve the issue during the week in order to be available for the remaining legs, or will they now miss out completely?

Hopefully they can take part in the other legs, because these freerolls are fantastic, and it would be a shame for people to miss out.  Either way, we can only thank everyone at sky poker responsible for this idea, because in my mind, it is far and away the best idea that i have seen on the site.

Ray
  • Options
    Grimstar30Grimstar30 Member Posts: 1,400
    edited November 2009
    Really looking forward to this, will be a great laugh and hopefully people won't take this too seriously ;)

Orford to win by a country mile - and those types of miles are MASSIVE