You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

When you gotta go you gotta go

13»

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: When you gotta go you gotta go:
    No I'm genuinely interested.  This thread is telling me we've lost some and sometimes that will be more evident to their friends within the forum than me.  Personally, I'd like to contact them to see what we could do differently.
    Posted by Sky_Des

HOW ABOUT MAKING THE SITE WORK, THEN IMPROVING WOULD BE MUCH MORE FUN ----INNIT!!!!

• Options
    bennydip2bennydip2 Member Posts: 2,093
    edited December 2009
    Dav.. trust me, when you read the,  " that's it I'm off "  threads,  they'll be back or if there not then who's going to miss their whinging anyways ..
    I always go through life,  and  poker with the attitude of  'my glass is half full"  not 'half empty" !!

Which reminds me my 'Mulled' wine is only half full, better get it  topped up then :)

glk mate,  may the flop be with you ........
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited December 2009
    Glad to see you guys have made up......if you ever fell out.

I don't blame anyone or anything, but I KNOW when it's running bad (very bad even) and so my way of thinking is you can either try to stick it out, play through it or whatever. Me I just play elsewhere, somewhere where I'm running better. I have a good roi of 50%+ on sky but that's no reason to pursue a losing streak. I really can't hit a bulls backside with a banjo on here at the moment. Whereas, I'm currently in the money in a 400 runner Omaha elsewhere for the second night running. I couldn't even win a £2 Omaha DYM on here earlier.

The forum is the best, the folk on here are the best, but the poker (for me) is terrible.
  • Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited December 2009
    get in there elsa.im davs mrs if you didnt already know and seeing as im playing now and not him (but he is sitting with me) he wanted me to post a gl message to ya.debs
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Thanks debs and dav...... I'm still in this Omaha thingy....11th of the last 32  :o) I'm doing last minute pressy wrapping and playing HiLo lol.

All the best for Christmas to you both.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Finished 19th of 404......not bad seeing as it's not my strongest game.
  • Options
    debdobs_67debdobs_67 Member Posts: 3,615
    edited December 2009
    VERY WELL DONE ELSA HAVE A LOVELY DAY.DEB AND DAV XX
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,217
    edited December 2009
    I hope to see you soon Alan. It appears more and more respected players are leaving the site. Razorkev went earlier today and TBH I am having an elongated break from the tables and the forum, but for entirely different reasons. This too, will be my last post for a while.
    Posted by Hale72
    Hi Hayley,

I've written you a couple of PM's. (Two, because of that annoying character limit of 2,000!).

They are Private, & must remain so, but you will know that, because I think you have been most discrete throught this Thread. Respect to you for that.

Whatever happens in the future, I wish you well.

x
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,217
    edited December 2009

It has been suggested on this Thread that a lot of respected players are leaving this Site. I'm afraid a bit of "churn" is inevitable, but the churn rate at Sky Poker is an industry low. There will always be players leaving & joining.

Right now, overall, more players, & more "uniques", are spending more time on Sky Poker, & no words can distort that - it's a fact. The numbers have never been higher - fact.

If anyone thinks any of us don't care, they are very wrong. But, you know, some times things don't always go "just so". That does not mean we don't care though. We do.

I wish you all well.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    It has been suggested on this Thread that a lot of respected players are leaving this Site. I'm afraid a bit of "churn" is inevitable, but the churn rate at Sky Poker is an industry low. There will always be players leaving & joining. Right now, overall, more players, & more "uniques", are spending more time on Sky Poker, & no words can distort that - it's a fact. The numbers have never been higher - fact. If anyone thinks any of us don't care, they are very wrong. But, you know, some times things don't always go "just so". That does not mean we don't care though. We do. I wish you all well.
    Posted by Tikay10

I care that you care!

Take care!

(and have a nice break)