You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Oh my god he's done it again.........some questions

13»

Comments

• Options
    bazzer61bazzer61 Member Posts: 404
    edited June 2014
    In Response to Re: Oh my god he's done it again.........some questions:
    In Response to Re: Oh my god he's done it again.........some questions : Wow didn't know teletext was still going !
    Posted by VespaPX
    VERY GOOD VESPA -YOU'RE AGEING YOURSELF MATE.LOL
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    edited June 2014
    I give up D. It does no good to carry on with this. You are absolutely correct in all you have said and I am totally wrong obviously. Is this what you wish to hear? Ive had enough of this now and to hear the half a brain comment is wonderful. If I've misread something then I apologise . Maybe this forum , THS, and forums in general are not for me as I find it difficult to put down posts aimed at myself. Maybe it's best to just write LOL and leave it at that as trying to explain my position seems futile. I'm sorry if you got annoyed at any of my posts D. I think I need to take a break or leave the forum and sky poker  for a while or maybe completely..............hope you have gl at the tables........
    Posted by profman15
    A couple of things.
    Having a disagreement is no reason to leave Sky poker and I certainly wouldn't want to be the cause of it.
    I'm quite an easy going guy but there a certain things i just don't like.
    PMing me and then posting the exact thing on the forum is wrong.
    I wont tolerate been accused of calling you a nutcase.
    You choose to continue on with this when I pointed out to you the comment wasn't aimed at you.
    As for bringing religon into it wrong wrong wrong.
    I can't for the life of me understand what someones religon has got to do with anything.

Stay go play don't do whatever makes you happy.
    Whatever your choice I don't want to be the cause of it.

PS The half a brain comment wasn't mine

• Options
    profman15profman15 Member Posts: 1,808
    edited June 2014
    For heavens sake D

You will not be the cause of me doing anything, believe me. I've enjoyed the forum so far but this post has caused me bother with you and I have more important things to consider than justify my opinions to someone who tries to twist them into something they weren't intended to be in the first place. I tried but without any success.

For instance you say you can't stand religion being dragged into things well I was just stating a fact about how people start supporting a team. Teams were and are followed for reasons which,whether you like it or not, did involve religion as well as other reasons. It's a fact sir, nothing more, nothing less. I pointed out why people follow particular teams not why I do, for gods sake so stop trying to be sanctimonious about a fact. There's nothing "wrong wrong wrong " in relating a fact.

In the future lets just agree not to give an opinion on the others posts eh? Then I could not waste 45 mins of my life that's been wasted with this . 
    Let that be an end to it.....please!

PS I know the half a brain comment wasn't yours. "Lol" to that. I wouldn't bother him with a reply.

• Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    edited June 2014
    For heavens sake D You will not be the cause of me doing anything, believe me. I've enjoyed the forum so far but this post has caused me bother with you and I have more important things to consider than justify my opinions to someone who tries to twist them into something they weren't intended to be in the first place. I tried but without any success. For instance you say you can't stand religion being dragged into things well I was just stating a fact about how people start supporting a team. Teams were and are followed for reasons which,whether you like it or not, did involve religion as well as other reasons. It's a fact sir, nothing more, nothing less. I pointed out why people follow particular teams not why I do, for gods sake so stop trying to be sanctimonious about a fact. There's nothing "wrong wrong wrong " in relating a fact. In the future lets just agree not to give an opinion on the others posts eh? Then I could not waste 45 mins of my life that's been wasted with this .  Let that be an end to it.....please! PS I know the half a brain comment wasn't yours. "Lol" to that. I wouldn't bother him with a reply.
    Posted by profman15
    I had to re read this a few times before commenting.
    I have twisted nothing you have said.
    I repeated what you said and pointed out where I taugh you where wrong.
    Sanctimonious REALLY Im not the one who treatened to leave Sky and the forums when your points! where given the reponse they deserved.
    I was actually feeling a bit sorry for using the lol comment until I read this drivel.
    I honestly couldn't put into words my true response to this on the forum as I wouldn't like a ban.

• Options
    profman15profman15 Member Posts: 1,808
    edited June 2014
    Please could the appropriate people close this thread down ....
  • Options
    igimcigimc Member Posts: 625
    edited July 2014
    Please could the appropriate people close this thread down ....
    Posted by profman15
    LOL