You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

THE MIGHTY FOXES..the Shakespeare era!

13»

Comments

• Options
    BADBOY985BADBOY985 Member Posts: 1,957
    edited February 2017
    Sacking Raneri what a joke, wins the league wins champions league group. 
    If you hadnt won the league last year hed still have a job.
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: THE MIGHTY FOXES...erm not any more! :(:
    Sacking Raneri what a joke, wins the league wins champions league group.  If you hadnt won the league last year hed still have a job.
    Posted by BADBOY985

If he hadn't won the league, he'd have been sacked before Christmas.

I'm sad he's gone but this season's results speak for themselves. The players have to carry most of the blame but he's obviously lost the dressing room, so I think's it a brave, and correct, decision by the owners.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    edited February 2017
    In Response to Re: THE MIGHTY FOXES...erm not any more! :(:
    In Response to Re: THE MIGHTY FOXES...erm not any more! :( : If he hadn't won the league, he'd have been sacked before Christmas. I'm sad he's gone but this season's results speak for themselves. The players have to carry most of the blame but he's obviously lost the dressing room, so I think's it a brave, and correct, decision by the owners.
    Posted by Brrrrrrr
    Have to agree with you on this one. As sad as it is, there is no room for sentiment in the cut throat world of football. Last night's result, and performance, confirmed that you were right to sack him. I was just a bit surprised you let him go before the 2nd leg of your champions league tie.
  • Options
    BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    edited June 2017
    Well Shakespeare has got the job permanently - good!

He has started signing decent players (Maguire from Hull) in the areas we need reinforcement.

Are things looking up again. Reason to have rose coloured glasses on methinks! ��