You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

BONUS BOOST is coming soon

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,667

Comments

• Options
  • Options

Please read all the details - including the T & C's - carefully.

The broad idea is that during the period 13th - 30th November inclusive, the points you earn will determine a "Bonus Booster" for the periods 1st to 24th December.

For example, earn 1,000 poker points between 13th & 30th November, & your poker points earned between 1st & 24th December would all be boosted by 20%.

• Options

Please note, so there is mo misunderstandings here -

YOU MUST OPT IN

• Options

"Opt-In" for this is open already, so if you plan to get involved, don't forget to Opt In.
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited November 2017
    If I play a £11 DYM (Giving me 10 Poker points)

Would I receive the boosted amount immediately at the end of the game, or do they get added at some other time manually?

Will the widget display that correctly?

Like the sound of the promo btw.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    EvilPingu said:

Would I receive the boosted amount immediately at the end of the game, or do they get added at some other time manually?

Hi Andy,

I don't have much info on Bonus Boost yet as I was AWOL yesterday, but my assumption would be;

1) No, you don't receive the "Boost" immediately, you have to wait until the end of the Rewards Week (Sunday midnight, applied Monday afternoon), & then on Monday, the Boosted points are added to your base total.

2) No, the Widget will only show your "regular" points.

So if in, say, the first full week of December you earn 1,000 points, & you know from the November qualifying period that you are on (say) a 20% boost, then you are going to get boosted to 1,200 points. But that wont show on the widget.

I'll check these things on Monday, but for now these are my assumptions.

EDIT - Most of this was incorrect - see my later post.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,373
    edited November 2017
    EvilPingu said:

I could be wrong,( turns out I am(in before the edit turns off)) but I think the points are adjusted at the end of the promo, because of this...

15. Customers playing Cash poker must stand up from the poker table before 23:59:59 on 30th November 2017 to ensure any points earned are allocated to that day's play.

and this...

For example if you earn 1,250 poker points you'll be rewarded with a 20% boost to the points you earn from 1st December at 12pm until 23:59 on 24th December.
  • Options

LATE NEWS

I've just had a Text from a Senior Suit who tells me that......

1) Points are adjusted in REAL TIME for Bonus Boost, i.e., at the end of a DYM or MTT, and real time in cash.

2) The Widget WILL show Boosted points.

• Options
    Tikay10 said:

LATE NEWS

I've just had a Text from a Senior Suit who tells me that......

1) Points are adjusted in REAL TIME for Bonus Boost, i.e., at the end of a DYM or MTT, and real time in cash.

2) The Widget WILL show Boosted points.

Cool, thank you :)
  • Options
    HaveaA1DayHaveaA1Day Member Posts: 203
    This promo is pretty garbage, what happened to the awesome Rewards Accelerator and Happy Hours?.
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,477

This promo is pretty garbage, what happened to the awesome Rewards Accelerator and Happy Hours?.

I assume that you won’t be opting in then?
  • Options
    HaveaA1DayHaveaA1Day Member Posts: 203
    Whats the point.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Seems like a decent promo. Good way to try and make more traffic leading up to christmas
  • Options
    Ive opted in and have a cupola questions.

Say i earn 40 points a day ,13th -30th. This gives me 720 points, with bonus boost, im taking 792 points into December.

Whats the difference rewards wise 720 v 792 ?

And If ive earned some points in the early bird promotion , are these points not taken into consideration?
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    14. Bonus Boost cannot be used in conjunction with any other poker points boost offer.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    mumsie said:

Ive opted in and have a cupola questions.

Say i earn 40 points a day ,13th -30th. This gives me 720 points, with bonus boost, im taking 792 points into December.

Whats the difference rewards wise 720 v 792 ?

I think you've misunderstood the promo.

The points between the 13th and 30th of November determines how much your points are boosted in December. It has no impact on your November points total.

It just means you'll get an extra few quid on your weekly rakeback payments in December.
  • Options
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Do the bonus boosted points count towards reaching priority status?

E.g. If I earned 8,000 points in December but had a 30% boost taking my total to 10,400, would I have achieved priority for that month or would my points total need to be 10k before counting any boosted points from this promo?
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118

Could you explain why it is pretty garbage? It looks good to me but maybe I am missing something.
  • Options
    FeelGroggyFeelGroggy Member Posts: 824
    Good promotion for everyone, good job sky!