You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

I know the question, but I don't know the answer.

Comments

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    paige55 said:

i had no chance of winning they raised evertime

How dare they.
  • Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    my post is not and never would be a bad beat
  • Options
    i play for fun but heck sky take a look at what is going on sometimes it happens more than you realise
  • Options
    paige55 said:

i play for fun but heck sky take a look at what is going on sometimes it happens more than you realise

She's right, Sky. People are raising and it's just not on.
  • Options
    and no i will not complain to customer care why should i you no it is going on you always have known,but you do nothing to stop it
  • Options
    i have an account my husband has an account but we would never play on the same table
  • Options
    and sorry for to many posts on this thread
  • Options
    lol you all fell for my daft posts xxx merry xmas xxxx
  • Options
    paige55 said:

and a happy new year xx
  • Options
    little old attention seeker me lol xxx
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,546
    The Disciples must be feeling "Rodney's" now.!
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    edited December 2017
    paige55 said:

and no i will not complain to customer care why should i you no it is going on you always have known,but you do nothing to stop it

paige55 said:

I have just played a 28p dym turbo,now you tell me that 3 people on that table had almost the same names one was from a place called xmumx well is there such a place the other to almost identical is that a family playing

It's worth noting that if two or more people share an IP address, they cannot register for the same SNG or sit at the same cash table (However, they can register the same MTT).

Also, just because they might happen to be family, they are not breaking any rules by sharing a table. For example, the Bromleys have been on here forever but nobody doubts that they're playing fairly when they share a table.

The question I have is:
    If someone decided that they were going to cheat, why would they play a 28p DYM? Surely they would play a much bigger game.

I'm not saying you're wrong (they could well be cheating in some way), however it's unlikely that there is any harmful intent in a 28p game. There is a real problem in Poker, industry wide, where we fail to educate players about right and wrong sufficiently. There's probably people out there who think playing a game with their family member and discussing their cards and how they should play their hand, and are completely oblivious to any wrongdoing.

If you have any doubt in your mind at all that people are cheating, then I'd encourage you to report it.

I've had my issues with Customer Care on most gambling sites - Once, I had to explain to someone that 8/13 is longer odds than 1/2 when I was trying to get a missing bonus credited and spent 20+ minutes arguing with the customer care person, so I totally understand your cynicism.

However, Sky are actually pretty good when collusion is reported to them in my experience, because it gets sent straight up to the security team. I'd encourage you to send an e-mail and present the case as well as you can, and literally all that CC has to do is forward it to security. Find:

- Game ID (It'll be somewhere in the My Account stuff)
    - Any relevant Hand IDs that you think illustrate collusion or soft play type behaviours. This also helps if you can't find the Game ID because they'll be able to locate Game ID from Hand ID
    - Any other evidence you may have

When I had the paid version of Sharkscope and I could see who people most frequently played against, I came across a few people who played 200 DYMs and like 100+ of them were with their "buddy", and it was incredibly obvious.

As I say, in a 28p game I doubt there's any malice, but there's no harm in getting it reported. They'll refund any games where you lost as a result of any wrongdoing (Or for something as small as a 28p game they'll probs just ship you a couple of quid as a goodwill gesture).
  • Options
    EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462
    paige55 said:

paige55 said:

Oh ffs.

Yeah, ignore me actually trying to f***ing help you in the post above then. Sometimes wonder why I bother trying to be a decent person.

Also, don't joke about collusion. Ever.

And people ask why the forum is dying. :/
  • Options
    EvilPingu said:

paige55 said:

paige55 said:

Oh ffs.

Yeah, ignore me actually trying to f***ing help you in the post above then. Sometimes wonder why I bother trying to be a decent person.

Also, don't joke about collusion. Ever.

And people ask why the forum is dying. :/
    I gave up years ago mate, best decision I ever made. Highly recommended.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    edited December 2017

Pingu,
    I hope someone finds your well intended post helpful.
    And if they do, I thank you on their behalf.

Oh look, it IS possible to write more than one line on the same post.
    Who would have known that?

Haha brilliant!! Maybe you could write up instructions to do that.
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Catrina has passed, Miranda is still here ! Would the real problem be not enough fish in the sea or to many fishing for them. ? (Check out the web sites.) Are the River Monsters killing the fish.

" Looking after Fish "

When you catch one put it in a Tank, feed it, admire it. Don't eat it alive or have it for verbal breakfast. Send the Disciples round with words of encouragement not the elbow. A hard won Customer ........ lost ..... through bullying & football culture.......
    .. is lost forever. Keep the Home fire burning with a warm welcome. Have Fun.
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    Is there any way to un-tag myself from this thread? Its become a Steven King novel and I dont do horror.
  • Options
    mumsie said:

Is there any way to un-tag myself from this thread? Its become a Steven King novel and I dont do horror.

Wrong Steven ....... "Jaws" . you run out of encouragement. ! hide under the blanket.
  • Options
    Well if the ten pound welcome bonus is great why not make it twenty.! jus sayin.