You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

On a scale from Liv Boree to Phil Helmuth, rate your happiness playing poker...

Comments

• Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    DoyleBrun said:

Have played a bit looser just lately won one 3rd in another and final table bubbled one in last month which is good for me even if they were mini tournaments. Have also gone out early in T's when being aggressive where before would of put brakes on, I will try and do what you say and watch someone also watching twitch at moment. With a bit of effort feel a big win is in me my big win is in the 100's cheers for the help.

Nice one Doyle, you definitely have the game for it. The effort will be well worth it. In cash games we don't worry about position much, because we will probably call a raise anyway, but late in tournaments we have to think about, and use position ten times more. Whatever change is required, you will soon find it, and profit from it, gl, and floppa whoppa!
  • Options
    cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    craigcu12 said:

DoyleBrun said:

I'm around 65 " old and grumpy " or its technical name "a Tikay " with apologies to the old wise one.

You didn't look that grumpy when I saw you at SPT. If anyone knows an old and grumpy man it's me, I've a very good friend who's got a husband extremely grumpy and one of my previous support workers was so grumpy I called him grumpy old g...

You looked as grumpy as I Iook happy on poker
    I'm friends with Jac35. I win i think.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129
    ^^^^^

Wins thread.
  • Options
    OY!, The thread is about rating your happiness, not your flopwit grumpiness!

OK-- Lets see how we can increase our grumpiness at the tables, if that makes you happy!
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    oynutter said:

OK-- Lets see how we can increase our grumpiness at the tables, if that makes you happy!

Makes you sound grumpy saying this
  • Options
    craigcu12 said:

oynutter said:

Aye, maybe we have to find a balance here. Being too happy might make us go easy on bad players, and being too grumpy might make us too aggressive with good players. Sometimes I like grumpy in tournaments, but we have to regulate it, I suppose that's the difficult part.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    craigcu12 said:

oynutter said:

lol, I was actually trying to be funny, not grumpy, you have to realise that I am a balance between a nice sensible chap, and a flopwit loony!
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,631
    oynutter said:

craigcu12 said:

oynutter said:

lol, I was actually trying to be funny, not grumpy, you have to realise that I am a balance between a nice sensible chap, and a flopwit loony!
    nah just a flopwit looney ;)
  • Options
    I do have a sensible side! --- I do ---- I flapping do I tell you!, yeh and a Stoke city fan cannot objectively tell me otherwise !
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    oynutter said:

craigcu12 said:

oynutter said:

You've just discovered the type of humour we autistic people have. I myself sound really strange to the unknown but those who know me find me so funny
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    craigcu12 said:

oynutter said:

craigcu12 said:

oynutter said:

You've just discovered the type of humour we autistic people have. I myself sound really strange to the unknown but those who know me find me so funny
    And extremely modest :)
  • Options
    edited January 2018

Didn't just discover it, lol, I always had a crazy sense of humour, never actually been diagnosed, but there is something out of the ordinary up there for sure, could be a form of autism, not sure if would like to find out now, can't change anything, I had a massive stroke a couple of years ago, so life has changed in every way, but most people on sky that remember how I was before the stroke, would probably say I was always a nutter! :#
    craigcu12 said:

oynutter said:

craigcu12 said:

oynutter said:

• Options

I can confirm, having known The Nutter for the best part of 10 years on this Forum, & spending a weekend in his company at SPT Dublin, he is - & I mean this in the nicest possible way - a complete Flopfit, who clearly chose his Alias well.
  • Options
    waller02 said:

craigcu12 said:

oynutter said:

craigcu12 said:

oynutter said:

And extremely modest :)
    That sort of reminded me of this, President Trump boasting about being humble. I'm not entirely sure how someone can boast they are humble.

Look at the interviewers face after Mr Trump makes his extraordinary boast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R42mFx3_ss
  • Options
    MODERATOR ! -- Can we get this extremely offensive flopfaced trumpwit banned from the forum? No-one in their right mind should have to see that image first thing in the afternoon! --Jeezzz, We are trying to see if we can find a way to increase our happiness at the tables here!
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    What do you mean, "you can't flag a moderator's post"? Some moderators are as mad as the rest of us you know! --- Just because they are reasonably sensible when everyone is looking at them.

I was once banned from the forum for three whole days for conspiring to create an unbreakable Humpty Dumpty, just because it was nearly Christmas and Sky Rich ( or possibly Richard Orford ) thought it was inappropriate behaviour!
  • Options
    JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    edited January 2018
    I feel I'm in the Jamie Gold area with the first time he said he has Top Top on TV, think that should be around a 6-7.
  • Options
    Nice one JJ, not sure what Top Top is though, will post your rating, would you like expand?
  • Options
    JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    He had top two pair in a famous WSOP hand and yelled out I have TOP TOP it stuck with him for years after as no one had ever said that before like that anyway lol, he went on to win it, it was a sick run :)
  • Options
    Cheers JJ, lol, Just googled it, not read it yet, but some of the entries are saying he has gone broke now, hope it's not true.