You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

3 questions

allibone03allibone03 Member Posts: 99
How realistic is it to see several flops on the bounce being a straight ie 678 456? How realistic is is to see a vast majority of boards containing 4 suited? How realistic is it to see a succession of flops containing a pair?

Comments

• Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    edited January 2018
    3 questions

Do you think your persistency will pay off?
    Do you think it’s realistic that someone from Sky might answer that it’s not realistic and order an urgent investigation?
    Do you like peanut butter eggs? A friend of mine does and i’d never heard of anything more disgusting sounding in my life.
  • allibone03allibone03 Member Posts: 99
    why would you suggest that sky will start an investigation? i asked a poker related question.
    It makes me laugh, you ask a legitimate question regarding likelihoods of flops and instantly the usual suspects come on to defend sky! What have i accused them of?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,082

why would you suggest that sky will start an investigation? i asked a poker related question.

Did you see my reply to the quite extraordinary PM you sent me this morning?

I've not had a reply, though I responded within one minute of receiving it.

• craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    I've 3 questions
    Did these flops come consistently?
    How many hands did you play overall?
    Do you have these hand histories plus the date and time?
  • JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    Jac35 said:

3 questions

Do you think it’s realistic that someone from Sky might answer that it’s not realistic and order an urgent investigation?
    Do you like peanut butter eggs? A friend of mine does and i’d never heard of anything more disgusting sounding in my life.

Please tell me that's not a thing :)

• Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,473
    edited January 2018
    JJBinks said:

Jac35 said:

3 questions

I didn’t beieve it either. Thought it had to be a level. He is from Scotland though and so I did think that there was a small chance it was true up there.

Morning @Hendrik62 😎
  • JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    OMG so grossss
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    3 questions

Will I ever win a tournament?
    Will my hair ever grow back?
    Will Will(Hanson) wilfully make a will?
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,336
    edited January 2018
    @allibone03 , I think you are spotting patterns in random events, random sequences are random.
    yeah thats as maybe however ive had enough.seems the only way to play on here is any two bingo and wait for the miracle board. Ive got a sports bet running til tonight with skybet when thats finished im closing poker and betting account.Good luck all.
  • K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027

yeah thats as maybe however ive had enough.seems the only way to play on here is any two bingo and wait for the miracle board. Ive got a sports bet running til tonight with skybet when thats finished im closing poker and betting account.Good luck all.

If that’s the way to win then why don’t you start playing the same? Can’t beat them join them!
    whats the point of that? Might as well play the slots.
  • MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    edited January 2018
    Sounds like you think you have a better understanding of poker than you actually do. The better players can play a wider range or cards more effectively so while you believe they are hitting miracle boards they are getting away from spots losing less than you and are able to extract more value from other spots.
    Lots of players wont understand that if AA v KK holds in that single instance they have run above expectation.
    Blaming the cards or sky is the easy way out rather than working on your game which takes a lot of time and hard work.

All the best for the future if you decide to play elsewhere.
  • EvilPinguEvilPingu Member Posts: 3,462

How realistic is it to see several flops on the bounce being a straight ie 678 456? How realistic is is to see a vast majority of boards containing 4 suited? How realistic is it to see a succession of flops containing a pair?

Over an infinitely large sample, the probability of this happening becomes 1.
    I dont believe im a great player,far from it! You dont have to be a great player to become sick of really poor play beating you against the odds near enough everytime. Anyway cba getting into a debate,ive been there on here,and it gets nowhere.Good luck yaself.
    JJBinks said:

Jac35 said:

3 questions

If you think that's disgusting try ketchup mayonnaise ice cream :s

This is a link so a number of foods that sound disgusting
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcthree/item/b111d2b1-22eb-428f-ba07-bcd8bbcfecba
    Allibone

I've a question have you ever seen a royal flush come up against quad aces on sky poker?
  • aussie09aussie09 Member Posts: 8,033
    edited January 2018

ali

see if you can answer those 3 questions you pose yourself first.

then we can go forward

have a guess

• EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,272
    craigcu12 said:

Allibone

I've a question have you ever seen a royal flush come up against quad aces on sky poker?

I lost with a straight flush only yesterday, it happens, not a lot, but it happens.