You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Binks Twitch Stream.

JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
edited May 2018 in Poker Chat
Hi,

I am trying out a Twitch stream today from 4pm streaming MTTs on Sky poker

I will be streaming the 15K Sunday Major live as well as normal Sunday mtts , I normally try to satty in to the main but I have bought in to it for this week as its the first stream (good excuse to treat myself :))

Its my first time streaming so you might have to bare with me if I make some newb mistakes but ill try to get it right.

If you guys want to come along and support me that would be great, sure you will see me punt some stacks so you can troll my play in chat, ill see you at 4pm :)

Thanks

Binks

Comments

• Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    edited May 2018
    Goodluck buddy! ill be watching! Just make sure you have fun thats the main thing.
  • Options
    Thanks Koby
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    Will tune in for as much of this as possible, gl gl lad!
  • Options
    HurleyR95HurleyR95 Member Posts: 2
    What time are you likely to be running til? I won't get home from work til after 10 but would love to have a watch!
  • Options
    Thanks guys, @HurleyR95 normally to around midnight unless I brick everything :)
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,400
    Hi JJ, I think I'll miss this as it's a good day for beer , GL tho.
  • Options
    Thanks Mumsie don't get to drunk mate
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    good luck jj, great stream!
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    Good luck with the stream JJ! I'll catch a bit of it just now.
  • Options
    Thanks Larson, really enjoyed streaming.

Thanks for the support guys, will be on today to try to grind a long session.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,021
    Enjoyable stream, even with the dodgy taste in music and squeaky chair :)

Well played, especially with taking a tournament down on your very first stream. Where did you end up finishing in the main? I went to bed at Midnight and you were still in with 33 left.

I clicked follow anyway so will be a regular viewer.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    waller02 said:

Well played, especially with taking a tournament down on your very first stream. Where did you end up finishing in the main? I went to bed at Midnight and you were still in with 33 left.

Think it was 26 or 28th and min cashed!

• Options
    waller02 said:

Thanks Waller the chair is tilting was fine till yesterday, going to order a new one, no idea what to play with the music just hit some play list on Spotify yesterday, will just play some norm play list I think from now.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,021
    edited May 2018
    JJBinks said:

waller02 said:

Thanks Waller the chair is tilting was fine till yesterday, going to order a new one, no idea what to play with the music just hit some play list on Spotify yesterday, will just play some norm play list I think from now.
    The music wasn't too bad, only pulling your leg. Your set up is good and you came across really well. Streaming while playing multiple tables must be tough, so can't fault you mate.

Keep them coming!
  • Options
    mongo229mongo229 Member Posts: 96
    Watched a little late last night, Wp bud, next time il work out how to comment lol
  • Options
    going live in a few mins going for a long session grind.

• Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,038
    Very good stream last night JJ and was made even more interesting to see what you played on same table as myself (mega stack) for a while before i got stitched by a raggy A vs my QQ AI pre (was a 4-bet). Found myself at times trying to click on the stream to play your hands as well lol but nonetheless a very enjoyable evening and very well played on your win & for cashing the ME. I managed a 2nd in a £2.20 deepy whilst watching...keep the streams coming
  • Options
    Thanks Sid nice run in the deep wp
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,038
    Thanks JJ, was over 3-1 chip leader HU but 2 AI's later I was on fumes lol...hey ho that's how it goes sometimes but happy with the good run into 2nd (although did feel pretty sick about it last night as had better hands both AI's then was AI on my BB next hand anyway)...c'est la vie. Shall catch your stream later as thoroughly enjoyed it last night but am going to have to set up another screen (although no idea of how to go about it lol) as juggling 3/4/5 MTT's + a couple of small stakes SnG's at same time is a bit taxing on just my laptop lol.