You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Binks Twitch Stream.

Comments

• Options
    JJBinksJJBinks Member Posts: 440
    Streamed for around 4 hrs today then had lunch and started the stream up again and had OBS problems disconnecting me from sky, turns out it was my new web cam with OBS, ill be streaming tomorrow at 6.pm if I cant sort the webcam issue ill still stream even without it on.

sorry about the tec problems for the guys watching today
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Might look better with the web cam off to be fair ;)
  • Options
    you will still hear the squeaky chair how you like them apples :)
  • Options
    FroozleFroozle Member Posts: 23
    I'll definitely have a gleg, i don't think anybody is streaming any mtt's on here, i was thinking of doing it myself. Hope it goes well for you
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Froozle said:

I'll definitely have a gleg, i don't think anybody is streaming any mtt's on here, i was thinking of doing it myself. Hope it goes well for you

Thanks @Froozle . I would really like to see a stream from you and sure most of the sky players to, if I am right in thinking you won the double twice? congrats with that btw, if you do stream and need some help setting things up let me know and ill be happy to help you.
  • Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    Watched for a short while yesterday but had other things to do but liked what i saw and will be checking for your next stream.
  • Options
    going live now guys

• Options
    still got the disconnect problems but should be sorted tomorrow so have to leave camera off today
  • Options
    sorry guys stream crashed with OBS when on FT cant get it back up unless I re start my pc which I cant do while still on FT really sorry was going really well to.

have no idea why but will try to find out why
  • Options
    have saved the vod as people asked and for the people watching I got 2nd in the 1k as they missed the last bit of the stream.
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
  • Options
    Thanks Myna ,That was a really good stream too. got lots of tough spots and some good runs have to find out what's causing it.
  • Options
    Yea, was just chilling myself (no poker tonight) and was a good watch - shame it ended like that but congrats on the 2nd and hope you get to the bottom of the issues for the next one.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,026
    Great stream again. Cheers.
  • Options
    Thank you waller will be back tomorrow trying hard to fix the issue
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,026
    Stick with it. I'm learning a lot by watching, there have been many spots that you find yourself in that I really struggle with and you play them well.
  • Options
  • Options
    Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,534
    Good watching mate keep up the good work
  • Options
    Great stream, great deep run in mini. ul gg

Keep 'em coming :)
  • Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    Great stream @JJBinks not managed to catch you live yet just watching the saved streams.

I've noticed you don't use many tags for players, do you use sharkscope for tagging or do you go by what you see on the tables?