You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Website Changes - Bug List

Comments

• Options
    bigflop1bigflop1 Member Posts: 1,034
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Website Changes - Bug List:
    Hi Rich, not sure about the new pages yet but on the old ones I had a similar problem which was that quite often after I have read all the posts in a discussion I would sign off but when I came back it wouldn't recognise that I had read any of the posts in that thread. It didn't happen all the time but was annoying when it did happen.  FYI I am in IE8 with Vista.
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    when i installed ie 8 it didnt work for me, went back to ie7 and it did??? possibly co incidence but i dont think ie8 like sky poker lol
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited December 2009
    Hi Rich, When I am "mid-Post" (typing a new one) & the Pop-Up appears, reminding me that here is a particular Tourney on tonight (as you did last night several times with the £500 Guaranteed Omaha Tourneys),..... The entire screen goes "grey". I cannot "clear" the Pop-Up. I cannot Post further on my new Popst. So I lose the lot. I was using IE on a Sky Intranet connection in the Feltham Office. (And I had no other "site issues" at all last night).
    Posted by Tikay10

hmmm,

this is definitely something for the poker team. i don't control tournament reminders but it is worrying that they affect forum posting ability. i'll send this straight over to them.

thanks for all the feedback guys keep it coming.

Sky Des, Adam or Bernie will respond shortly.

any feedback on the community and i'll deal with that personally.

cheers!
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited December 2009
    Hi Rich/Des

Not sure if its a bug with the new pages or just me, but I have tried using PM's and all I get is an empty page.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    try giving the page time to load, sometimes this can take a while due to the make-up of the profile area.

look for a little 'done' in the bottom left or your browser window.

as a last resort try clearing your cache, deleting all cookies. restarting your browser and trying again.

give me a shout if after trying this you're still having difficulties.

Rich
  • Options
    THESWISSTHESWISS Member Posts: 238
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Website Changes - Bug List : hi ed, couple of quick questions for you... do you mean you have selected not to receive emails in your profile in the community or the account area of sky poker? selecting 'no' in one unfortunately doesn't automatically effect the other. also, exactly what emails are you receiving? the only way you will receive notifications if someone posts on a thread is if you have 'subscribed' to that particular thread (notice the subscribe button on the top of every thread) if you have done this and would like to un-subscribe, simply click this button again on every thread you have subscribed to.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich,

Sorry mate my fault. I had accidently subscribed to a thread, my bad.

Thanks for help

Ed

• Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Website Changes - Bug List : Hi Rich, Sorry mate my fault. I had accidently subscribed to a thread, my bad. Thanks for help Ed
    Posted by THESWISS

ah good. glad we got to the bottom of that one
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    edited December 2009
    The SPT event in Newcastle was appearing in my tables registered list pre-upgrade but isn't now.  Not sure this is a bug but thought I wd mention in case something needs to be ticked.

Cheers

• Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited December 2009
    PM'ing is a bit broken.

If I click on Sky_Rich to see his profile, then choose "Send me a private message" - it don't work. Browser gets stuck downloading the last object then fails.

EDIT actually seems a bit hit 'n' miss! Worked when I tried it afterwards (yes, the original profile page had always fully loaded).
  • Options
    BuistyboyBuistyboy Member Posts: 408
    edited December 2009
    in the list of poker tournaments currently running, i get ones that are on level 30 and have apparently been running for 5 1/2 hours.  However, on launching them, they do not exist, so they must be finished as i thought.  Using ie and vista. anyone else have this happening?
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited December 2009

JUST TRIED TO RAIL SOMEONE IN THE TKO BUT WAS UNABLE TO OPEN THE TABLE .

UPDATE . I ALLOWED POPUPS AND I CAN JOIN A TABLE , EVEN IF I JUST ALLOW THEM TEMPORALLY.
  • Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited December 2009
    Maybe just me, but whenever I go on to a thread that has a poll on it the poll doesn't appear.
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited December 2009
    The polls are definitely missing.
  • Options
    NeildownNeildown Member Posts: 1,635
    edited December 2009
    keeps opening two windows/tables when i start a game
  • Options
    MachkaMachka Member Posts: 4,627
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Website Changes - Bug List : hey machka, thanks for your posts and all the great feedback. i've got a couple of notes from your points... how often are you getting the 'add new post' error? you say 'sometimes' but is that once a day? once an hour? every other time? as much info as you can give would be fantastic.  thanks, Rich
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich,

Just did a quick test and opened 10 threads one at a time letting each load completely until "Done." Out of the 10 2 had the narrow add new post box.

Then I opened the same but in quick succession by using the middle mouse button to open in new tab, so all 10 were loading at the same time, this time 3 had the narrow add new post box.

There didn't appear to be a pattern to when it happened.  Using F5 to refresh the narrow add new post box page sometimes fixed it, sometimes didn't!

• Options
    silentbobsilentbob Member Posts: 2,137
    edited December 2009
    Also, the "launch table" buttons are gone! I know they start up on their own as well but the problem with that is sometimes you miss the start of the game because you're waiting for it.
  • Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited December 2009
    The action button colour is the same as the table.  This is very bad.  Cant it go back to green.  Multitabling is a nightmare as it is not conspicuous enough.
    I know it is not a bug as it was programmed that way.

But seriously,  whose idea was that.....
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    Maybe just me, but whenever I go on to a thread that has a poll on it the poll doesn't appear.
    Posted by silentbob

i have tested this in a few browsers and experienced no problems. take a look at this thread here and see if you can see the poll.

it's really important to remember to give polls time to load. sometimes the thread will appear but the poll will take slightly longer to come into view.

let me know if you can see that example of a poll.

cheers
  • Options
    ______________ Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2009
    the a/c balance at the top of the page is about 20 minutes behind reality. you have to go to 'my account' or pop over to skybet to get an accurate, up to date balance
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited December 2009
    Im clicking the star to read new posts in a thread and its taking me to posts ive read before time and time again
  • Options
    karllukekarlluke Member Posts: 910
    edited December 2009
    dont like the colour of bet buttons should be a bolder colour