You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Website Changes - Bug List

Comments

• Options
    martoni0martoni0 Member Posts: 18
    edited December 2009
    since the updates I am unable to rail any of the tournaments any advise welcome thanks
  • Options
    PILLOWMANPILLOWMAN Member Posts: 1,165
    edited December 2009
    HI RICH , I AM HAVING PROBLEMS , HAVE SENT PM , COULD YOU TAKE A LOOK PLEASE.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    TWO NIGHTS AGO , I WAS PLAYING THE 20.15 DEEP STACK WHEN I STARTED HAVING PROBLEMS . THERE WERE 10 PLAYERS LEFT , WHEN HANDS OF MINE STARTED TO GET FOLDED AWAY ,INCLUDING QQ . I DELIBERATELY DIDN'T PLAY YESTERDAY , AS I DIDN'T WANT THIS HAPPENING AGAIN . TODAY I ENTERED 2 TOURNEYS THAT STARTED AT THE SAME TIME. IN ONE I FLOPPED QUAD NINES  AND A PLAYER STARTED BETTING INTO ME , IMAGINE MY SHOCK WHEN MY HAND GOT FOLDED AWAY . ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTINUE LIKE THIS . CUSTOMER SERVICE DID REFUND ME MY 5.50 BUY IN  FROM 2 NIGHTS AGO AND SAID THEY WILL LOOK INTO THE 2 FROM TODAY LATER , ONCE THE TOURNEYS HAVE FINISHED . IM  AFRAID , I CANT PLAY HERE UNTIL THIS GETS RESOLVED  AND THIS PROBLEM STOPS . RICH , I WONT BE PLAYING THE POSTERS TONIGHT , IF YOU WOULD LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE MY PLACE THAT WOULD BE GREAT, TY. 
  • Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited December 2009
    I believe that this has been posted before but there is a problem with the pop-up promotions facility.
    Here is a screenshot to illustrate the problem.

It was not possible to clear the pop-up (despite repeatedly clicking the "done" button) and my (wonderful!) reply to the forum post was lost.

Also, the same promotion was listed on a banner that re-appeared repeatedly even when I clicked to close the banner more than 10 times. This may be more of a "feature" than a bug but it is still an irritation.
  • Options
    KaidusKaidus Member Posts: 159
    edited December 2009
    I've just clicked on the "Mark all Posts as Read" button in the Sky Poker Tournaments board and it hasn't worked. I'll try all the other boards and get back to you.

I'm using Firefox 3.5.5 on Windows Vista Home Basic.
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Website Changes - Bug List:
    I've just clicked on the "Mark all Posts as Read" button in the Sky Poker Tournaments board and it hasn't worked. I'll try all the other boards and get back to you. I'm using Firefox 3.5.5 on Windows Vista Home Basic.
    Posted by Kaidus

i have posted this before but please make sure the page is 100% loaded before you click this button. look for the little 'done' in the bottom left of your browser window. if you click too early it will not work but (just tested now) if you wait, it should work fine.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    HI RICH , HAVE SENT ANOTHER PM , HOPE YOU CAN HELP, TY.
  • Options
    KaidusKaidus Member Posts: 159
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Website Changes - Bug List : i have posted this before but please make sure the page is 100% loaded before you click this button. look for the little 'done' in the bottom left of your browser window. if you click too early it will not work but (just tested now) if you wait, it should work fine.
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Oops.

Cheers Rich :)

EDIT: Actually, Rich, that has only worked in this particular forum (General). I've tried it in SPT forum and Tour forum and it's not working.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    TWO NIGHTS AGO , I WAS PLAYING THE 20.15 DEEP STACK WHEN I STARTED HAVING PROBLEMS . THERE WERE 10 PLAYERS LEFT , WHEN HANDS OF MINE STARTED TO GET FOLDED AWAY ,INCLUDING QQ . I DELIBERATELY DIDN'T PLAY YESTERDAY , AS I DIDN'T WANT THIS HAPPENING AGAIN . TODAY I ENTERED 2 TOURNEYS THAT STARTED AT THE SAME TIME. IN ONE I FLOPPED QUAD NINES  AND A PLAYER STARTED BETTING INTO ME , IMAGINE MY SHOCK WHEN MY HAND GOT FOLDED AWAY . ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO CONTINUE LIKE THIS . CUSTOMER SERVICE DID REFUND ME MY 5.50 BUY IN  FROM 2 NIGHTS AGO AND SAID THEY WILL LOOK INTO THE 2 FROM TODAY LATER , ONCE THE TOURNEYS HAVE FINISHED . IM  AFRAID , I CANT PLAY HERE UNTIL THIS GETS RESOLVED  AND THIS PROBLEM STOPS . RICH , I WONT BE PLAYING THE POSTERS TONIGHT , IF YOU WOULD LET SOMEONE ELSE TAKE MY PLACE THAT WOULD BE GREAT, TY. 
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    I WAS ANGRY WHEN I WROTE THIS . IN THE MEAN TIME I HAVE CONTACTED CUSTOMER CARE AGAIN . I AM EVEN MADDER NOW !!!  THEY HAVE GIVEN ME A PARTIAL REFUND AND TOLD ME I WONT GET ANOTHER IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN . APPARENTLY ITS MY CONNECTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STRANGE HOW THIS ONLY STARTED HAPPENING SINCE THE UPGRADE . NOW, I CAN ACCEPT THAT THERE  ARE PROBLEMS AND NIGGLY THINGS THAT WILL TAKE A LITTLE TIME .....  BUT TO BLAME ME ???? HOW CAN I CONTINUE , IF MY BIG HANDS GET FOLDED AWAY .
  • Options
    IRISHROVERIRISHROVER Member Posts: 7,606
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Website Changes - Bug List : I WAS ANGRY WHEN I WROTE THIS . IN THE MEAN TIME I HAVE CONTACTED CUSTOMER CARE AGAIN . I AM EVEN MADDER NOW !!!  THEY HAVE GIVEN ME A PARTIAL REFUND AND TOLD ME I WONT GET ANOTHER IF THIS HAPPENS AGAIN . APPARENTLY ITS MY CONNECTION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STRANGE HOW THIS ONLY STARTED HAPPENING SINCE THE UPGRADE . NOW, I CAN ACCEPT THAT THERE  ARE PROBLEMS AND NIGGLY THINGS THAT WILL TAKE A LITTLE TIME .....  BUT TO BLAME ME ???? HOW CAN I CONTINUE , IF MY BIG HANDS GET FOLDED AWAY .
    Posted by PILLOWMAN
    well said pillow,

as i said on another thread,

no more deepstacks for me ,

till things are sorted,

and settle down ,

wasted enough cash already,

on tables that wont load properly.

shame  really i see the deepstack never reached its guarantee tonight,

breaks my poor little Irish heart ,

to see the deepstack go like this ,

but i suppose if you cant open a table properly ,

and then get the response like you got pillow,

best to leave it go for awhile.

• Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited December 2009
    dont like the colour of bet buttons should be a bolder colour
    Posted by karlluke
    well said. here here
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    edited December 2009
    I just noticed a technical gliche on tikay 10s profile--under his friends list it says RICHORFORD, better get the technical team to sort this one out quick!!
  • Options
    Sky_DesSky_Des Member Posts: 351
    edited December 2009
    Thanks for all of the excellent feedback to date on this everyone.  We will go through a period of evaluating these bugs through different browsers, making changes where appropriate. 

We are now in a development freeze period, so approved amends will be in the new year.

Please keep the feedback coming - it is invaluable.
  • Options
    edited December 2009
    I've tried to do a "Full Account History" enquiry on Sky Vegas Games this morning several times and always get the following message:

Sky Poker is currently unavailable, the service will be back shortly.

I've never tried this before so it may not be related to the current release.
  • Options
    igeige Member Posts: 121
    edited December 2009
    hi in the sng got serious lagging probs dealing cards, betting,called allin, chips gone before knew what cards were lol.using ie7.hard to play like this. 
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited December 2009
    Just wrote a long post, clicked add post and got told id been logged out due to inactivity!!!! id only posted on another thread a few minutes before, my post dissapeared so I had to start again (well i never couldnt be bothered to).
  • Options
    Kiwini4uKiwini4u Member Posts: 3,830
    edited December 2009
    Since the new web design I have started to have a problem with the thread pages numbers at both the top and bottom of the page.  About half the time that I load a forum page the numbers are twice the size they should be and run off the edge of the page.  FYI I am on IE8 and Vista.

Steve
  • Options
    ______________ Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2009
    the a/c balance at the top of the page is about 20 minutes behind reality. you have to go to 'my account' or pop over to skybet to get an accurate, up to date balance
    Posted by _______
    it's now taking up to an hour to show the correct balance

skybet, vegas, bingo and the my account page all show the correct amount immediately
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,171
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Website Changes - Bug List : it's now taking up to an hour to show the correct balance skybet, vegas, bingo and the my account page all show the correct amount immediately
    Posted by _______
    That's odd - mine is updating very quickly as it should, ie straight after entering a game (deductions) or straight after the game has finished (winnings)

• Options
    edited December 2009
    In Response to Re: Website Changes - Bug List : That's odd - mine is updating very quickly as it should, ie straight after entering a game (deductions) or straight after the game has finished (winnings)
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    Blatant "I sometimes win at poker" brag imo.