You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AL's BAR

Comments

• 67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited February 2014
    A large one for yourself Alan, inspired by your pre match routine of having a couple of beers, I decided to give it a try myself. 

IT WORKS!!!

2nd in the DTD this week.

I also decided that after his miserable performance last week to give the Hitman the heave ho from my dream team, and put you in instead.  You'd had a few, so what could possibly go wrong.

180 Points!!!! Ya Beauty

Dave I think you should join us in our pre-match warm up next week mate, you know it makes sense.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    Anyone serving? I will have bottle of Bud, bud!
    Posted by Donut64
    Welcome back bud!....here is a bud for you bud with an extra bud, bud.

edited February 2014

PHEW.....this was nearly on page two! I blame the return of that jammy donut to our midsts....lol.

• Donut64Donut64 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited February 2014
    PHEW.....this was nearly on page two! I blame the return of that jammy donut to our midsts....lol.
    Posted by MAXALLY

:P

• HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2014
    A large one for yourself Alan, inspired by your pre match routine of having a couple of beers, I decided to give it a try myself.  IT WORKS!!!   2nd in the DTD this week. I also decided that after his miserable performance last week to give the Hitman the heave ho from my dream team, and put you in instead.  You'd had a few, so what could possibly go wrong. 180 Points!!!! Ya Beauty Dave I think you should join us in our pre-match warm up next week mate, you know it makes sense.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    Pre-Match warm-up FTW!!!!!

Am In & Am ON DTD next WEEK!! you Watch this Space!!
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Pre-Match warm-up FTW!!!!! Am In & Am ON DTD next WEEK!! you Watch this Space!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Nice one mate, pre match warm up starts this evening and runs through to Monday.
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Nice one mate, pre match warm up starts this evening and runs through to Monday.
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    ok Bhoys, what ya havin??  any body else??

Will be havin a break tomora afternoon to take monkey123 & his lil' Lauren to Fulham, but let's crack on, i'll have a guinness!!
    edited February 2014
    A single malt mate to lubricate the throat, followed by a pint of ice cold Lager. 

Hope you get a result
    edited February 2014

Dream team....fantasy teams.....predictor....pool leagues.....jeeez, I need a drink to chillax!

This round is on me.....cheers.
  • TRIP5TRIP5 Member Posts: 3,618
    edited February 2014
    Dream team....fantasy teams.....predictor....pool leagues.....jeeez, I need a drink to chillax! This round is on me.....cheers.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    FFS, thought you'd never ask...

Tight g!t!!

Three pleaseeeeeeee, and one for my special friend!!!
    xx
  • elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited February 2014
    sniff  sniff
    edited February 2014
    Can someone do something about this dog sniffing my privates?
  • DTWBANDITDTWBANDIT Member Posts: 6,451
    edited February 2014

As today is start of footy season CHELSEA COCKTAILS all round
    edited February 2014
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    I take it these are foreign over priced drinks then?

edited February 2014
    Posted by DTWBANDIT
    I Pass if you dont mind!!! LOL!! Just nearly threw up!!!!!!!!!

More drinks on me tho, went down The Fox Poker Club in Shaftesbury Avenue last nite, first time!!

On ma own cause had dropped |Mrs Hitwife & mates at Dover St Wine Bar 9.30pm , with the promise of a 2.30am collect!

WELL at 2.26am I managed to persuede the slight chip leader on me, to chop 1ST & 2nd for £480, and I made it to the pick up by 2.38am !!! 

MATE!! life in the fast lane, lol !! Gonna kill me or get me divorced !!!!!!!!!!

lol X
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : I Pass if you dont mind!!! LOL!! Just nearly threw up!!!!!!!!! More drinks on me tho, went down The Fox Poker Club in Shaftesbury Avenue last nite, first time!! On ma own cause had dropped |Mrs Hitwife & mates at Dover St Wine Bar 9.30pm , with the promise of a 2.30am collect! WELL at 2.26am I managed to persuede the slight chip leader on me, to chop 1ST & 2nd for £480, and I made it to the pick up by 2.38am !!!  MATE!! life in the fast lane, lol !! Gonna kill me or get me divorced !!!!!!!!!! lol X
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    Death is the cheaper option mate. But since you got bulging pockets, I'll have a couple of pints.  These fancy foreign cocktails are overated, tasteless, overpriced and are gone before you know it.
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : I take it these are foreign over priced drinks then?
    Posted by MAXALLY
    & currently Well-Matured!! LOL!!
  • logdonlogdon Member Posts: 1,777
    edited February 2014
    Del will be spinning in his grave at all the free drinks being dished out.   Al get a grip.?
    edited February 2014
    Del will be spinning in his grave at all the free drinks being dished out.   Al get a grip.?
    Posted by logdon
    Please dont worry. Del has sold me a load of drinks from a back of van which strangly was being driven by Mick Jen! It said something like bargain drinks down the side of the van and had a London address on it. Anyway, I got the van full for only £20 and bacon sarnie, so I am quids in ATM.

......dont tell the regs or the tax man though! Cheers :))
  • DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,519
    edited February 2014
    Can someone do something about this dog sniffing my privates?
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    That's no way to speak about Logdon, 67!

White Russian please Maxy.