You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AL's BAR

Comments

• 67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited February 2014
    Just woke up, fell asleep on the barstool, head on bar.

Heads pounding, peeled tongue from the roof of my mouth, which is dry as the Gobi desert.

Have imprint of bar towel on the side of my head.

Does anyone have any sunglasses as the light is hurting my eyes.

Memory fuzzy, does anyone know what happened in the DTD last night?
  • DazlerDazler Member Posts: 3,970
    edited February 2014
    a.... a...... ahhhh............. where am i who are you.......  dam my head hurts.... what time is it.......... blaaaahhhhhhh sorry m8 ill clear it up, just need to sleep for 5 min. I had a weird dream last night i dreamt i won a dtd and then had a party in Als Bar! oh this is Als bar! what a night can you book me a taxi barman i need to get back to my church gn all.... oh its the morning might as well have another your round 67Bhoys one for the road and hair of the dog m8 then home..............
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    a.... a...... ahhhh............. where am i who are you.......  dam my head hurts.... what time is it.......... blaaaahhhhhhh sorry m8 ill clear it up, just need to sleep for 5 min. I had a weird dream last night i dreamt i won a dtd and then had a party in Als Bar! oh this is Als bar! what a night can you book me a taxi barman i need to get back to my church gn all.... oh its the morning might as well have another your round 67Bhoys one for the road and hair of the dog m8 then home..............
    Posted by Dazler
    Just the one while we wait for the taxi.
    edited February 2014
    Okay Bartender, the mighty Blues of the premiership are meeting here for a pre match warm up before the formality of kicking the lowly Whites' bu tts.

We are starting with blue WKDs for my round, then any other blue related drinks after that.

Right who's on the next round?
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited February 2014

Nice one Craig!

Errrr, i will get a round of Blue nun in?
  • Quietly1Quietly1 Member Posts: 213
    edited February 2014
    I just wondered if there's a Ladies Lounge where i could have a quick g n t before the main and mini start tonight. . . or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 . . . :-)
    edited February 2014
    I just wondered if there's a Ladies Lounge where i could have a quick g n t before the main and mini start tonight. . . or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 or 6 . . . :-)
    Posted by Quietly1
    Forget the ladies lounge Mrs Q, once you have 6 you'll be in here dancing with the rest of the troops.
    edited February 2014
    ill have a bottle of

Johnnie Walker Blue Label Whisky if its on the house :)

£182 a bottle
    but may aswell get a case for £2,184

http://www.waitrosewine.com/230406391/Product.aspx?source=63321
  • logdonlogdon Member Posts: 1,777
    edited February 2014
    ill have a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Label Whisky if its on the house :) £182 a bottle but may aswell get a case for £2,184 http://www.waitrosewine.com/230406391/Product.aspx?source=63321
    Posted by Dazler
    Blimey  Thought you would be a BLUE NUNN  type ??????
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Blimey  Thought you would be a BLUE NUNN  type ??????
    Posted by logdon
    i like the holy spirits aswell :)
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : i like the holy spirits aswell :)
    Posted by Dazler
    You never told me you had blue nuns at your church!
    edited February 2014
    TWo VERY Glasses for chris and tikay please - they said some very nice things about me and definatly deserve to get sloshed :-)
  • logdonlogdon Member Posts: 1,777
    edited February 2014
    Posted by Quietly1
    Squatters have rights in Al's Bar.!  But he wont sell even tho he's going broke giving away free drinks.?
    edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : Squatters have rights in Al's Bar.!  But he wont sell even tho he's going broke giving away free drinks.?
    Posted by logdon
    Sqautters rights? i put paper down first - the ladies is much worse than you would imagine :-(

shao hsing plz - demijon if you have it landlord! i need it before visiting the powder room! :-))
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited February 2014

£25 behind the Bar for any BLUE team members. Thanks for the rail guys :)

Where has all the F in gin gone btw??
    edited February 2014
    A great long lasting performance deserves a great long lasting session.

Cheers mate, let's put a dent in that £25.

Quietly1 said the Gin just evaporated!!
  • HITMAN_RVHITMAN_RV Member Posts: 8,688
    edited February 2014
    A great long lasting performance deserves a great long lasting session. Cheers mate, let's put a dent in that £25. Quietly1 said the Gin just evaporated!!
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    I Lasted ONE HAND in redz v yellows!!! LOLOLOLOLOL!!!  KK & Out !!

Gis a Wee dram...& Quick while am still in here!!!

edited February 2014
    A great long lasting performance deserves a great long lasting session. Cheers mate, let's put a dent in that £25. Quietly1 said the Gin just evaporated!!
    Posted by 67Bhoys

What cans i shaay.... ish a spirittt itss defiiinaately vapoorattted.....hic....
    edited February 2014
    sorry i couldnt be with you during your epic performance tonight was a bit busy
    BUT IM HERE NOW DRINKS ALL ROUND ON ME TONIGHT BARMAN wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

and one from the bear........
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh6aqOR_XFo

TSP CLASSIC
    Dazler 2£263.76 + 46 League Points
    edited February 2014
    What a night, drinks flowing all night, never put my hand in my pocket once.

Quietly1 has fallen asleep in the snug, she was clutching an empty gin bottle and talking in her sleep, muttering something about squatters rights.

Any money left out of the kitty that Al and Dazler put behind the bar for the hair of the dog?