You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

AL's BAR

Comments

• MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR:
    Here's to a Happy New Year to all, Peace be with you.x
    Posted by tomgoodun

Cheers Tom. Respect to you Sir. 
    edited December 2015
    Cheers Al, all the best for 2016 mate
    Posted by 67Bhoys

Cheers Craig. Same to you pal.
    edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : I'll drink to that. Wrong ''hears'' btw.
    Posted by hhyftrftdr

I wasn't going to reply to you at all ever again on this forum as you are just a wind up merchant/sad troll....however....you have reached a new low here as for the second time in a week you have chose to make a remark about my writing dyslexia. Well done....you must be so proud of yourself and gained more points from your peers in doing so. I have , thankfully, not let it affect me too much in my real life and I will not now.

I will not communicate with you again.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited December 2015
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR : I wasn't going to reply to you at all ever again on this forum as you are just a wind up merchant/sad troll....however....you have reached a new low here as for the second time in a week you have chose to make a remark about my writing dyslexia. Well done....you must be so proud of yourself and gained more points from your peers in doing so. I have , thankfully, not let it affect me too much in my real life and I will not now. I will not communicate with you again.
    Posted by MAXALLY
    Oh Alan, that really isn't a new low for me.

How am I supposed to know about that? Thankfully I'm not privy to your private life, and all your abusive Facebook messages sent to me this year have been generally sound in spelling and grammar, so you hide it quite well.

Would love to chat more, but got some sats for cash to grind.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    edited December 2015
      Alan,  Happy New Year 2016 to you & your Family .............  Al's Bar has got through the resession this year and still going strong .......... not many Threads started on this Community can say that.   Keyboard Warriors come and go but Al's Bar is still here.  Free drinks helped !    What History you have with ( can't spell his own name ) I have no idea,  but leave it in 2015 and move into 2016 head held high.  You have tons of support here.  If he continues to pester you I will get the Wrecking Ball out of retirement and flatten his dry sense of humour. remember !           
     "May old acquaintances be forgotten and never brought to mind" .......
  • paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    edited December 2015
      Alan,  Happy New Year 2016 to you & your Family .............  Al's Bar has got through the resession this year and still going strong .......... not many Threads started on this Community can say that.   Keyboard Warriors come and go but Al's Bar is still here.  Free drinks helped !    What History you have with ( can't spell his own name ) I have no idea,  but leave it in 2015 and move into 2016 head held high.  You have tons of support here.  If he continues to pester you I will get the Wrecking Ball out of retirement and flatten his dry sense of humour. remember !             "May old acquaintances be forgotten and never brought to mind" .......
    Posted by goldon
    +1
  • 67Bhoys67Bhoys Member Posts: 2,553
    edited January 2016

Oh my head.....hair of the dog please?
  • Darkangel7Darkangel7 Member Posts: 2,585
    edited January 2016
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    No. Suffer lol x 

Happy new year Craig and all 

Let the past stay in the past a new clean page for all. Let go of old grievances as life is too short to hold on to anger and resentment.

Kir royal pls
    edited January 2016
    Posted by 67Bhoys
    No. Suffer lol x 

Happy new year Craig and all 

Let the past stay in the past a new clean page for all. Let go of old grievances as life is too short to hold on to anger and resentment.

Kir royal pls
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,272
    edited January 2016
    Al 
    Can i suggest a sand pit in the beer garden for the children to play in.
    #justsaying
    edited January 2016
       Nappy changing room for hands on Dads. ?

" Nappy New Year"
    edited January 2016
    Al  Can i suggest a sand pit in the beer garden for the children to play in. #justsaying
    Posted by VespaPX
    I would like a paddling pool. lol
    edited January 2016

A Pint for Goldon to unscramble his brain.

He just played his 1st PLO8 DYM
    edited January 2016
    A Pint for Goldon to unscramble his brain. He just played his 1st PLO8 DYM
    Posted by 67Bhoys
         Not my first Tk whipped me when I got in his game (again) by mistake last week. ?  Was fun,  but nerve racking.!   Was winging it and luck played a part.  Looked away and the game finished ?   did you win or go out ?     cheers free drinks always taste best.   gulp!
    edited January 2016
    In Response to Re: AL's BAR :      Not my first Tk whipped me when I got in his game (again) by mistake last week. ?  Was fun,  but nerve racking.!   Was winging it and luck played a part.  Looked away and the game finished ?   did you win or go out ?     cheers free drinks always taste best.   gulp!
    Posted by goldon

Was bubble boy.

Glad you had fun, take my advice before the next one and visit the mob.

Since a newbie beat me, I'd better have one myself.

edited January 2016
    In Responvisit the mob. Since a newbie beat me, I'd better have one myself.
    Posted by 67Bhoysse to Re: AL's BAR : Was bubble boy. Glad you had fun, take my advice before the next one and
         "visit the mob"

Really, I'm Holden player D.Y.M.s  some Deep stacks for fun but nothing heavy.  pick&mix me
    Getting on in years,  difficult to take new things in, the brain goes all spongy, wife's fault for nagging me all these years,  my ears have switch off. !   Al  get 67Boysse a shandy he's obviously drunk if he's in here trying to talking me into playing PLO reg.!  lol
    edited January 2016
    Farmer came into the Bar last night Al with a Pig on a lead. The bar staff notice the Pig only had three legs and asked the Farmer what happened.   "Well,he said,  this is a Special Pig"!  When I fell in the River it swam out and grabbed my collar and pulled me to safety.  " Special Pig that"?  "When the Hay bails in the Barn fell on top of me, the Pig pulled them away and saved my life."  "Special Pig that"?  and when I fell in the "Grain Silo" it ran 20 mile to get help."   Special Pig that"?   "Yes, said the bar man, but why has it only got three legs,"  "Well, said the Farmer, a "Special Pig", like that .......... you don't eat in one go.!
    edited January 2016
      Pint for the Pig  ....... Al   pls.!
    edited January 2016

No problem. Did you say you wanted pork scratchings with that?
    edited January 2016
    No problem. Did you say you wanted pork scratchings with that?
    Posted by MAXALLY
     "How could you be so insensative"  Al   it could be a Family member or even worse ........ his own leg. ! tut tut