You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The Return of 68Trebor

Comments

• 68Trebor68Trebor Member Posts: 1,943

Last night was a decent one on the tables. Played 5 tournies and managed 2 FT's, with a 2nd in an £11, £500 BH for a profit of £65 and 6th in the £8k Marksman for a profit of £290. My last hand in the Marksman was a bit of cooler getting it all in pre with my K,K up against 10,10 for what would of been 2nd largest stack, but the 10 on the river killed me. Can't really moan though as I had got lucky a few hands earlier when I got it all in pre and was way behind only to end up splitting the pot.
    House move still in the balance and despite thinking we would exchange today we haven't and are now hoping to do it tomorrow. Really need to exchange tomorrow to give us time before completing next Monday.
    Had the old COVID jab today in what was a very efficient process. That's a step closer to hopefully some foreign sunshine this summer.
    Lost another lb in yesterday's weekly weigh in and now at 188lbs, only 6 to go.
    Willow's not been herself last couple of weeks and appeared to be struggling with her right hind leg. After a visit to the vet the other day and x-rays today it has confirmed our worst fears that she would have to go through the procedure she had about 18 months ago on her left hind leg. It is basically an op to stop her knee popping out and involves drilling a deeper slot in her knee joint and then pinning it. The actual operation is quite common but the hard bit is the 3 months recuperation and trying to stop her being her usual daft self during that period.
    Here's to some good news on the house front tomorrow and another profitable night on the tables.

Bankroll £1091.

Part 2 of the good news achieved

Played 4 MTT's tonight and came 5th in the £22, £500 BH and then managed 1st in the £22, £1k BH.

Just need to exchange on house tomorrow and everyone's happy.

Bankroll £1,443.

Another decent night. Think I am on the best run and playing the best poker for a long time.

Bankroll £1,821
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    Nice run. Well played.
    mumsie said:

Nice run. Well played.

Cheers Mumsie, I’ve been running like a god to be fair.

March is turning into one of my most successful, if not most successful months on SkyPoker.
    So far this month I have played 66 MTT's on Sky and made a profit of just shy of £1,800 and have managed 10 Final Tables including 4 second places and 3 first places, with four cashes over £300 and the highlights being a £600 score in the £2k Turbo BH and a 6th place finish in the Marksman Main Event for £324.
    Why the sudden upturn. Three reasons I think, firstly been running unbelievably well, secondly I have changed my game when playing from the BB and thirdly turned down my bluffing frequency.
    Tonight I will only be playing the 5 tournies, £1k BH at 5pm, £1k BH at 6:30pm, 7 at 7, £6k BH at 7:30pm and £1k BH at 7:45pm. Let the good times roll!
    Obviously will have Villa on in the background and without Grealish and Jose being Jose I am not expecting it to be the most entertaining game of the season. Don't be surprised if its 0-0 or 1-0 either way.
    We never got to exchange on the house and the plan will now be to exchange later this week and then complete on 9th April. We will see what the solicitor has to say tomorrow.
    As I feared Willow is going to have an op on her other knee and will be going in for surgery a week on Monday. Luckily we are covered on our insurance but knowing how it went last time it will be a tough 3 months recuperation for her.

Bankroll £1,821.

Since the last update the run good continues. Played 4 tournies on Sunday night and managed second in the £22, £1k for a return of £178. Didn't play Monday, Tuesday as late shift at work and then just played the four tonight as need an early night. Played the £22, £500 BH and bubbled but made a small profit with £32 in bounties, finished 28th in the 7 at 7 just missing the money but managed £8 in bounties, played the £5.50, £1k BH and did nothing. I also entered the freeroll and below was the outcome

Its funny when you are running like I am at the moment everything you do seems to come off, and the cards certainly seem to run for you. Will be back on the tables tomorrow refreshed and raring to go.

Bankroll £1,994 + £220 Ticket.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    Nice one...VBOL in HR
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807

Bankroll £1,994 + £220 Ticket

Impressive.
    Tikay10 said:

Bankroll £1,994 + £220 Ticket

Impressive.

Cheers Tikay, Ive sent you a message if you wouldn't mind having a look when you've got a mo.
    Thanks.
    MAXALLY said:

Nice one...VBOL in HR

Cheers, Maxally, cards are running very, very well for me at the moment.

Heater of a lifetime occurring.

Friday played 2 tournies, 17/64 in £500 BH, 6/88 in £1k BH for £70.

Saturday played 5 tournies, with a 5th in The Main for £527 and then the following in the Mega Stack.

All this achieved after a bottle of Merlot.
    Please don't let March finish!

Bankroll £2,908 + £220 UKOPS HR Ticket.

"Bankroll £2,908 + £220 UKOPS HR Ticket."

It only seems a few days since you sailed past £2,000. This is serious money now.

Keep it going.

So March has come to an end and with it one of the best, if not the best, months I have had on SkyPoker, culminating in a 3rd in the UKOPS PLO8 event last night. During the month I have managed to increase my bankroll by over £1,500 and have manged to compete in 104 MTT's recording 15 Final Tables, of which 4 finished in victory and also won a UKOPS Rewards Freeroll for a High Roller Ticket. Biggest win was the £33 Turbo BH on 3rd March for £598. Tonight I will try and play the full UKOPS schedule, with the possible exception of The Main, unless I bink a satellite. Will also be watching the PBKR Twitch Stream in the background. Here's hoping April is as good as March on the green felt. Tomorrow and Saturday I am on late shifts at work so after tonight there will be a little break until Sunday when I will be using my High Roller ticket and will probably update this thread every break of that tournie to update my progress.
    Willow is currently in a vetinary hospital awaiting an operation on her luxating patella. She is having the surgery tomorrow and all being well should be home on Saturday. Having already had this op on her other knee she was far from happy when she realised where she was. Heart-breaking to say the least to have to leave her but it will give her a better and more enjoyable life in the long run.
    House move is still stuttering along but I believe we may have had a breakthrough late today and I am still hopeful of moving next Friday, fingers and toes crossed.
    Best sight of the week was the netting going up around Skelmanthorpe Cricket Club to save the facing houses windows getting smashed. Sure sign summer is on the way and makes me thirsty just to think of sitting in the sun, Willow at feet, beer in hand listening to the sound of ball on willow (the wood not the dog).

Bankroll £2,908 + £220 UKOPS HR Ticket.

Hope all goes well tomorrow with Willow.
    Tikay10 said:

Hope all goes well tomorrow with Willow.

Cheers Tikay

Going to take a punt on The Main, so will update every break on how we're doing.

Great start, table consists of Blaisee, Timmyrara, Henners10, F_Ivanovic and Chrismags.
    Guess who's the FISH
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    68Trebor said:

Great start, table consists of Blaisee, Timmyrara, Henners10, F_Ivanovic and Chrismags.
    Guess who's the FISH

Timmy :)
    Good luck

Definitely Timmy, & you can tell him I said as much.