You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SERIOUSLY!!!

Comments

• Options
    sara36dd08sara36dd08 Member Posts: 826
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY!!!:
    In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY!!! : lol stupid comments??? dont be so results orientated. most the time the player will fold and you get no value thats why i hate the shove. I hate the limp preflop... if you are going to limp surely it would be a limp reraise? but nope a limp call then random shove... jeeez.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    blackfishy
    your a young boy
    you will learn with age and experiance that bad beats happern
    you no like snap when someone cheats lol
    oppps sorry
    just face it youd play it differant
    but the call was awfull
    ok sara36dd
  • Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    yes i read it... obviously its a sick sick bad beat he was almost dead. But you played the hand so poorly, any half decent poker player could tell you that. Why do you limp in preflop with AK? why do you just shove the flop?
  • Options
    xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
    edited January 2010
    yes i read it... obviously its a sick sick bad beat he was almost dead. But you played the hand so poorly, any half decent poker player could tell you that. Why do you limp in preflop with AK? why do you just shove the flop?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    OMG I DID NOT LIMP.....READ IT PROPERLY.......AM NOT WASTING MY TIME OR ENEGRY ON U 2DAY.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Posted by BlackFish3
    blackfishy
    the post was about the bad beat and how he could call with that hand all in
    not about the play before
    so what about the call wouls you have called
    i think not
    mind you you are blackfishy lol

no just admit it was a bad call
  • Options
    JingleMaJingleMa Member Posts: 1,319
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY!!! : lol stupid comments??? dont be so results orientated. most the time the player will fold and you get no value thats why i hate the shove. I hate the limp preflop... if you are going to limp surely it would be a limp reraise? but nope a limp call then random shove... jeeez.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    I would hate the limp re-raise, I agree Fallen should have re-raised pre flop and isolated her opponent, but definitely raise more than minimum, prob four or five times.

I think Fallen's post flop play was fine because as someone has already said, it did seem like a possible bluff so she got the call she wanted.

Also, villain's call is also fine, because from his perspective, it really does seem like Fallen has ak off with ace of diamonds at best. Was just a cold deck for Fallen after that.

And oh look, THE YELLOW INFO BAR IS BACK! Wonderful.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    obviously it was a terrible call. But also terrible play on fallens behalf, yes in this situation it worked out perfectly (apart from the end result which is not important in the long run in poker) but most of the time you will get very little value shoving like that.
    sara... i am a young man not a young boy... and do you not know what a black fish is? king of the sea ;)
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited January 2010
    Judging by how badly you played the hand, I think that totally giving up might might be the best option.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Judging by how badly you played the hand, I think that totally giving up might might be the best option.
    Posted by scotty77
    lol well said
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    obviously it was a terrible call. But also terrible play on fallens behalf, yes in this situation it worked out perfectly (apart from the end result which is not important in the long run in poker) but most of the time you will get very little value shoving like that. sara... i am a young man not a young boy... and do you not know what a black fish is? king of the sea ;)
    Posted by BlackFish3
    ok blackfishy
    so your the king of the sea
    not so much king as shrimp when caught on a hook
    no enough
    at least you addmitted the call was awfull
    was all fallen was saying
    so now enough
    otherwise i will bounce my 36dds on your head pmsl
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    he has given you good advice... otherwise he would want you to carry on playing.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    he has given you good advice... otherwise he would want you to carry on playing.
    Posted by BlackFish3

ALL I HEAR IS BLA BA BLA WHEN U OPEN UR MOUTH......NOW FINAL GOODBYE
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY!!! : ok blackfishy so your the king of the sea not so much king as shrimp when caught on a hook no enough at least you addmitted the call was awfull was all fallen was saying so now enough otherwise i will bounce my 36dds on your head pmsl
    Posted by sara36dd08
    Umm... I think he'd enjoy that quite a lot!

Seriously though, I honestly think you're both wrong about the villain's call.

So often a shove like that is made by someone who is drawing, rather than nut holding, so with his overpair and diamond (in case Fallen has hit her set)  I think it's fine.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY!!! : ok blackfishy so your the king of the sea not so much king as shrimp when caught on a hook no enough at least you addmitted the call was awfull was all fallen was saying so now enough otherwise i will bounce my 36dds on your head pmsl
    Posted by sara36dd08
    yep resort to petty insults... you don't know me, you have never played against me to my knowledge so why do you insist on making this personal?
    i am not going to retaliate because i think you are pathetic, i would hate for you to go near me and you are a poor tournament player... lol so yes i will retaliate :)
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY!!! : Umm... I think he'd enjoy that quite a lot! Seriously though, I honestly think you're both wrong about the villain's call. So often a shove like that is made by someone who is drawing, rather than nut holding, so with his overpair and diamond (in case Fallen has hit her set)  I think it's fine.
    Posted by JingleMa
    in terms of blind levels to me that is a poor call. I would put fallen on a baby flush, (could be nut flush draw but not so likely) or maybe 2 pair, set or bigger over pair. Even if the 99 is against a flush draw and 2 overs it is about 50 50 so i dont see how this call with 99 could be 'fine' at this stage of the tourny.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY!!! : jingle i didnt play villain it was hibsfan.
    Posted by xFALLENx
    tbh its got to the stage where i really hope that was just a bad joke...
    im not sure though :/
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY!!! : yep resort to petty insults... you don't know me, you have never played against me to my knowledge so why do you insist on making this personal? i am not going to retaliate because i think you are pathetic, i would hate for you to go near me and you are a poor tournament player... lol so yes i will retaliate :)
    Posted by BlackFish3
    BLACKFISH THAT IS BANG OUT OF ORDER
  • Options
    edited January 2010

am i expected to stand by and be insulted?

• Options
    edited January 2010
    am i expected to stand by and be insulted?
    Posted by BlackFish3
    DONT EVEN GO THERE SARA'S WAS SAID IN FUN HENCE THE PMSL EVEN JINGLE SAW THAT BUT UR REPLY WAS JUST PLAIN NASTY.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    look where the pmsl was... at the end, the part that was said in jest. look at the start of her post you are referring to. using my table name as a means of insulting me... jeeeez.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY!!! : in terms of blind levels to me that is a poor call. I would put fallen on a baby flush, (could be nut flush draw but not so likely) or maybe 2 pair, set or bigger over pair. Even if the 99 is against a flush draw and 2 overs it is about 50 50 so i dont see how this call with 99 could be 'fine' at this stage of the tourny.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    It depends on the mindset of the player. A lot of people like to double up early and if he thinks he's ahead then  fair enough. Imo it's closer to fine than terrible as you said, but hey ho, poker would be very boring if we all thought alike.