You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SERIOUSLY!!!

Comments

• Options
    BlackFish3BlackFish3 Member Posts: 2,418
    edited January 2010
    i would also like to add that as it was directed at me that it is how i take it that matters and not how you see it as different people perceive things differently and i took that as insulting. just close this thread fallen... it has become ridiculous, you clearly dont want advice so just keep on playing 'your game' and gl at the tables...
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY!!!:
    In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY!!! : It depends on the mindset of the player. A lot of people like to double up early and if he thinks he's ahead then  fair enough. Imo it's closer to fine than terrible as you said, but hey ho, poker would be very boring if we all thought alike.
    Posted by JingleMa
    yea the double up thing is true so i guess it depends on what the player thought... if he wanted an early double up or out in a 50 50 at best then he got what he wanted.
  • Options
    xFALLENxxFALLENx Member Posts: 826
    edited January 2010
    i would also like to add that as it was directed at me that it is how i take it that matters and not how you see it as different people perceive things differently and i took that as insulting. just close this thread fallen... it has become ridiculous, you clearly dont want advice so just keep on playing 'your game' and gl at the tables...
    Posted by BlackFish3
    ID CLOSE IF I COULD JUST 2 GET RID OF U

AND BTW SARA IS A FRIEND AND I KNO WAS IN JEST
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    why do you even want to get rid of me? im actually trying to help you believe it or not...
    i dont care who sara is if i took her comments as being offensive then that is down to me.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    why do you even want to get rid of me? im actually trying to help you believe it or not... i dont care who sara is if i took her comments as being offensive then that is down to me.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    U R VERY VERY VERY OFFENSIVE

NOW GOODBYE AGAIN!!!!
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    only in retaliation...
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited January 2010
    only in retaliation...
    Posted by BlackFish3
    What a True Warrior..........
  • Options
    torryboytorryboy Member Posts: 459
    edited January 2010
    Another horrible thread.

If someone posts an unlucky hand then we should at least sympathise as we all know how it feels when it happens to us.

You should apologise  Blackfish.

Unlucky xfallen and remember it works both ways in the long run
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    apologise? lol at everyone turning on me because i am the only one who seems to not be results orientated and instead of sympathising with people that receive bad beats (in the long run we all get the same luck) then i would rather try giving advice to improve on mistakes so that bad beats dont stack people off completely.
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited January 2010
    internet is srs stuff.

but yeah sick hand Fallen but rather than spending time moaning, how about you use that time to get read-up on poker?  surely the aim of this gain is to constantly get better.

you played that hand very poorly, and until you recognise that then it really is best that you quit.

the reason why there is such easy money to be made at this game is because the majority of people are too lazy/stubborn to admit their faults.

good luck with it.
  • Options
    torryboytorryboy Member Posts: 459
    edited January 2010
    lol fallen you played that hand so so so badly... and you wander why you get sucked out on so much?!?!?! you need to up the agression factor, and value shoving??? jeeeez
    Posted by BlackFish3
    This post in my opinion is not the best way to give advice
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY!!! : This post in my opinion is not the best way to give advice
    Posted by torryboy
    me and fallen have history torryboy hence the style of post... it was also intended to be an intro before discussing the advice and hopefully giving advice but advice was unwanted.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY!!! : me and fallen have history torryboy hence the style of post... it was also intended to be an intro before discussing the advice and hopefully giving advice but advice was unwanted.
    Posted by BlackFish3
    WE HAVE NO HISTORY

I DID TAKE ADVICE BUT NOT FROM U
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    why do you have no respect for advice given by me? and we have had similiar arguments in the past when you have posted other 'bad beats'...
  • Options
    scotty77scotty77 Member Posts: 4,970
    edited January 2010
    just have a snog you two, its so obvious that you fancy each other.
  • Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited January 2010
    Seriously...........have neither of u got anything better to do than go back and forth?

Can't one / or both of u just stop replying to each other and move on?
  • Options
    zxghostxzzxghostxz Member Posts: 482
    edited January 2010
    hi fallen. i  think blackfish is trying to help you. i no you say you dont want any advise but for wat its worth i think hes right. also i dont think the call with the nines was that bad.  g l  at the tables fallen.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Seriously...........have neither of u got anything better to do than go back and forth? Can't one / or both of u just stop replying to each other and move on?
    Posted by phil12uk
    sorry im trying to put off revision...
  • Options
    emilyeggemilyegg Member Posts: 3,408
    edited January 2010
    jeez
  • Options
    hoyskihoyski Member Posts: 84
    edited January 2010
    IM SORRY I HAVENT WORKED OUT YET HOW U POST A HAND SO WILL DO OLD FASHIONED WAY   I HAD KING ACE OF DIAMONDS   7 2 5 DIAMONDS CAME DOWN I WENT ALLIN AS HAD ACE HIGH FLUSH WAS CALLED BY POC 9'S 7 ON TURN 7 ON RIVER HE WON WITH FULL HOUSE AND U WONDER WHY PPL GET PEED OFF!!!
    Posted by xFALLENx
    The thing is, this happens in poker, i've had worse on other sites.. BUT on this site it's just common practice it happens too often. I can handle bad beats, I just can't handle the % on here. the problem is there are loads of blinkin awful players on here. and unfortunately they seem to get away with it time and time again