You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> chiggypig wins week 17 <<<

markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
edited October 2017 in Poker Chat
This will be the official thread for the weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League. All results, updates and changes will be posted in here. 

FAQ's

When are the games?

Every night!

Nightly @ 7:15pm - £5.50 buy in PLO8 Bounty Hunter with a £200 guarantee 
Nightly @ 8:30pm - £5.50 buy in PLO8 Bounty Hunter with a £200 guarantee

Each league week runs from Monday-Sunday.

*Both games count for the 'Jackpot Prize' and league points.

How do I enter the league?

Just make 1 post in the thread saying "in" and you are opted in for eternity or until you opt out.

What can I win?

The PLO8 Bounty Hunter Jackpot

Win both tourneys in 1 night and you win a £33 tourney ticket. This applies only to the 1st person to do this each month.

Weekly Leaderboard

Finish in 1st place in the weekly league and you win a £33 tourney ticket.

League points are awarded for making the final table of either £5.50 BH game each night.

1st place = 10 point
2nd place = 7 points
3rd place = 5 points
4th-6th place = 3 points

In the event of a tiebreaker situation - Most bounties taken over the week will be used to decide the winner. 

Monthly Leaderboard

Win the monthly leaderboard and you will a little novelty prize and bragging rights (starting September).

For at least the next 3 months this 'novelty prize' will be a set of gold plated playing cards (see pics at bottom of page) and I will throw in a USB splitter. The USB splitter is branded and from that big series of poker tournaments that take place in Las Vegas each year and allows you to connect multiple devices to the one USB port. I won't name the series directly to avoid advertising other brands on Sky but I am sure you can figure it out. 

The player with the highest amount of league points for the month wins. Only full league leaderboard weeks that both start and finish in the month in question will count. This is simply to make running this a little easier. In the event of a tie the player who collected the most bounties over the month will win.

Claiming monthly prizes is contingent on private messaging me your postal details as I do not have access to this data. You are under no obligation to do this although obviously I cannot post you any monthly prizes if I do not have these details. Any details shared with myself will remain entirely confidential.

Anything else I need to know?

Everything is subject to change and the league organisers/Sky's decision is final. To be eligible for these additional prizes you agree to these terms. The structure of payouts etc may be changed without notice and guarantees for the tournaments may be reduced/withdrawn if participation falls below a certain level.

If you have any suggestions to improve the prize payout structure then feel free to give your feedback in this thread and it will be given due consideration. The tickets paid out for prizes cannot be changed to differing denominations (for example you cannot swap a £33 ticket for 6 x £5.50 tickets). This is simply to cut down on administration, no need to give Sky staff more work to do when they are already being generous enough to support the league!

Lastly a big thanks to Sky for supporting the league, to 'Scouse red' for his great efforts in working out all the points and making the tables and a big thanks to everyone who takes part in the league!

New rule effective from 3rd May 2017: Please note that you have 2 weeks from the date you win a prize to post in this thread indicating you are claiming the prize. You can play the ticket whenever you wish, if you could just post to accept the prize. This is so that (a) if players do not claim a prize then the next best finishing player can collect the prize and (b) so we do not have players in 6 months or whatever looking for prizes we have long forgot about.

Good luck!

Players opted in:
markycash
pomfrittes
brinna12
Essexphil
eon1961
safc71
Paul aka HENDRIK62
tomgoodun
Enut
weecheez1
The Champ aka ajmilton
conorshay1
dragon1964
chiggypig
w4rlock
_kagawa_
mistymast
birty964
TOONGAZZA
UrABawBag2
jascham
Claudecat
IC_DEADPPL
Redmeat2
Bellagio
SUPERNOVA
Valley40
coo1-um
Rattious
FLASHJONNY
churchy18
adzbo
GSmith13
onejohnb
legslipper
GREGGOR01
EvilPingu
gadze36
doubleff
Gollygosh
trevil25
seadragon
SidV79
STUPENDOUS
Histo
barneyk
shelly1967
DONN001
NAGGER
botneck

Pictures of the playing card set you can win as a prize for winning the monthly leaderboard...

Comments