You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League *OPT IN REQUIRED* >>> chiggypig wins week 17 <<<

Comments

• scouse_redscouse_red Member Posts: 5,968
    edited April 2017
    WE HAVE A JACKPOT WINNER

Saturday

7.15 H 9.15 H TH JPOT
    NO OF PLAYERS 38 37 47 46 10
    PLAYER

shauno1965 1 5 1 5 10 WIN

congrats to shauno1965 who took both Saturday's tournaments down

I will post the FULL Bounty tables hopefully tomorrow if James from Sky Poker can help out with the missing lobby details.

If I don't hear back by 5pm tomorrow I will post the tables as I have them IE: Wednesday-Sunday and we will take the winner from there.

• safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,542
    edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League - *New Weekly Prize Format Starts Monday 27th February*:
    WE HAVE A JACKPOT WINNER Saturday 7.15 H 9.15 H TH JPOT NO OF PLAYERS 38 37 47 46 10 PLAYER shauno1965 1 5 1 5 10 WIN congrats to shauno1965 who took both Saturday's tournaments down I will post the FULL Bounty tables hopefully tomorrow if James from Sky Poker can help out with the missing lobby details. If I don't hear back by 5pm tomorrow I will post the tables as I have them IE: Wednesday-Sunday and we will take the winner from there.                                             
    Posted by scouse_red
    congrats shauno1965  no easy task and the first to do it well done. 
  • markycashmarkycash Member Posts: 2,837
    edited April 2017
    Well done Shauno1965! As Chris says, our first jackpot winner. If you can let me know in the thread Shaun which £33 MTT you would like entered into.

Hope you manage to get the missing data Chris, if not as you say we will just need to go with what we have.

Thanks for the updates Chris!
    edited April 2017
    ok guys and gals think we've given it long enough to hear back on the missing lobbys, but still nothing, so we will have to go with what we've got, that means the winner of the most heads for last week was pomfrittes

MOST HEADS IN WEEK LEADER
    PLAYER Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
    pomfrittes

pomfrittes

Pomfrittes / timbobingo / 8oobies

shauno1965

mike1965

edited April 2017
    Well done Pom! Just let me know which £33 MTT you would like to play.

Cheers for the update Chris!
    edited April 2017
    It would appear from looking at last night's lobby that the 9.15 tourny was cancelled could someone please confirm this?
  • eon1961eon1961 Member Posts: 1,795
    edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League - *New Weekly Prize Format Starts Monday 27th February*:
    It would appear from looking at last night's lobby that the 9.15 tourny was cancelled could someone please confirm this?
    Posted by scouse_red

Yes it was Chris.Don't think it had enough runners at the outset.

edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League - *New Weekly Prize Format Starts Monday 27th February* :  Yes it was Chris.Don't think it had enough runners at the outset.
    Posted by eon1961
    thank you very much eon

• pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    edited April 2017
    Well done Pom! Just let me know which £33 MTT you would like to play. Cheers for the update Chris!
    Posted by markycash

Thanks Mark,  Thursdays Main will be fine if that's ok.
    edited April 2017
    Nice one Pom, will make the request, good luck and well done again!
  • UrABawBag2UrABawBag2 Member Posts: 122
    edited April 2017
    cant  see  the  9.15  game  in  lobby  and  not saw  the 10.30  either  for  a  few  days. ?
  • pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    edited April 2017
    cant  see  the  9.15  game  in  lobby  and  not saw  the 10.30  either  for  a  few  days. ?
    Posted by UrABawBag2
      the 9.15 is there m8
    edited April 2017
    Posted by UrABawBag2
    Times are 7:15pm and 9:15pm now Mick, both £5.50 PLO8 BH's. Have you got the filters set correctly? I can see the 9:15pm one in the lobby.
    edited April 2017
    Posted by UrABawBag2

CLICK HERE to take you to the 9.15 tourny Mick

edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League - *New Weekly Prize Format Starts Monday 27th February* : CLICK  HERE  to take you to the 9.15 tourny Mick
    Posted by scouse_red
    cheers   

dont  think  i  have  changed  filters  since  i been  on  here  never  had a problem.

game  didnt  start  last  night  numbers  look  low  tonight  in  9.15,  ok ukops  wont  help  that.
    but  maybe  im not  the  only 1 that cant  see  it.

ps  if  you can  stick a  link up  for  10.30  much  appreciated.
    edited April 2017
    changed  it  to omaha hilo lobby,  saw  them there,  changed  back to  all   and  now  showing  weird    cheers  guys  
    edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League - *New Weekly Prize Format Starts Monday 27th February* : cheers    dont  think  i  have  changed  filters  since  i been  on  here  never  had a problem. game  didnt  start  last  night  numbers  look  low  tonight  in  9.15,  ok ukops  wont  help  that. but  maybe  im not  the  only 1 that cant  see  it. ps  if  you can  stick a  link up  for  10.30  much  appreciated.
    Posted by UrABawBag2
    It is just the 7:15pm and 9:15pm £5.50 PLO8 BH's now Mick.

Have tried asking for variation in times and buy ins but no joy...

A shame as a fair few people have indicated they would like some lower buy in ones. Also some of the holdem players were starting to play the £11, it was just a bit late in the evening and an £11 earlier in the evening with a £200-£300 GTD would probably have had no issues.
    edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League - *New Weekly Prize Format Starts Monday 27th February* : It is just the 7:15pm and 9:15pm £5.50 PLO8 BH's now Mick. Have tried asking for variation in times and buy ins but no joy... A shame as a fair few people have indicated they would like some lower buy in ones. Also some of the holdem players were starting to play the £11, it was just a bit late in the evening and an £11 earlier in the evening with a £200-£300 GTD would probably have had no issues.
    Posted by markycash
    yea  i know  its  7.15 and  9.15  for  league  was  just  asking  on here  about  10.30  game  as  i  couldnt  find  that  in  my  lobby  either. 

all good  now  tho  and won  the  10.30  game  :)
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League - *New Weekly Prize Format Starts Monday 27th February* : yea  i know  its  7.15 and  9.15  for  league  was  just  asking  on here  about  10.30  game  as  i  couldnt  find  that  in  my  lobby  either.  all good  now  tho  and won  the  10.30  game  :)
    Posted by UrABawBag2
    I helped.
    edited April 2017
    In Response to Re: Weekly PLO8 Bounty Hunter League - *New Weekly Prize Format Starts Monday 27th February* : I helped.
    Posted by chilling
    told  you  they went to a  good  home cheers