You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Why

Comments

• Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,501
    They can all sing "God save the Thing" at footy matches.
  • Options
    Royal hierarchy jockeying for position in new order Harry & Meg more Popular than every one in the Royal Family think..... William shaping up .. Watch ur back Charlie....
  • Options
    So was it.... Christ she's snuffed what do we do, Err! get her in the wheel chair keep talking as if she's alive get the chopper to land on the lawn whisk her up to Balmoral. Tell the Media she's resting under constant Medical supervision the family are all on their way. When they arrive, she under sedation and comfortable, when everyone's got there Oops! sorry but she's just died. You were very lucky to have made it in time. Everyone Happy.!
    Public now get her road trip home a wave as you say your good bye then quickly install Charlie before any dissent all perfectly normal procedure public outpouring sympathy Media having field day Royals all asking what their new title will be, what hat to wear at the Abbey. Who wants the Corgis Charlie doesn't he wants the Crown Jewels.

You can tell I'm not a Monarchy fan the Queen was the only credible Royal in my eye's the rest are silver spoons.

• Options
    If Charlie's face appears on any bank note or coin .. I'm starting to use my bank card.

No face on (a Digit) another ploy to get you to accept the loss of cash.
  • Options
    Any Sympathy ....pls

A mum has asked if she is being unreasonable after finding herself struggling to keep afloat with a household income of £65,000 a year. She took to Mumsnet to share how the cost of living crisis had affected her and her family with rising food and energy bills meaning someone in her position, living in a household on a significant overall income, was finding it harder to pay rising prices.

She wrote: “By the time we have paid mortgage, phone bills, bills car insurance, kids activities etc we barely have anything left. I don’t know what’s going on.” She explained that her husband was on a £50,000 a year salary while she worked part-time on £15,000.

She added: “Please somebody help me I am thinking of going full time to stay afloat, I don’t know where we are going wrong, we are not in London or an expensive area, just outside Manchester and people keep telling us we should be fine. We are not though!”
  • Options
    Some people get better with age.....the Queen , Sir Tom Jones , George Clooney ...

• Options
    edited September 2022
    New Zealand will become a republic ‘in my lifetime’, says Jacinda Ardern

Will Charlie visit......and change their minds......

Still think Australia will be first to part company /then flood gates will open.!

The Jack will no longer be the Lad. !!

• Options
    Liz on her way to Westminster...

• Options

Property developer fined £50,000 for cutting down protected 100-year-old oaks
    Jordan King - 2h ago
    Should have gone to jail.....
  • Options
    edited September 2022
  • Options
    What's to Like the b alls up. ?
  • Options
    HOW GREEN is your LAWN ... well charlie want to reign for everyone.

"Thames Water" happy with that.!
  • Options
    Hello you treating me like a baby...

• Options
    They meet again.! ( R. I.P. )

• Options
    Wanted to go and pay my respects but Queue's to long .... instead watched the hole funeral in the comfort of my armchair and had the best seat in the house and view of the hole thing.
    What a spectacle ... that's the way to go....so impressed booked them for my Funeral. ?
  • Options
    Was she in the Coffin or was it empty.

If you watched the removal from the gun carriage they lifted the coffin off the gun carriage with hands up as opening sash window. Lis was not big Girl or over weight so six men easy .... why would she not be in the coffin.
  • Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,028
    edited September 2022

If you watched the removal from the gun carriage they lifted the coffin off the gun carriage with hands up as opening sash window. Lis was not big Girl or over weight so six men easy .... why would she not be in the coffin.

Lead lined too....
  • Options
    Yes, was suspiciously easy lift given supposed lead lined.

Does it matter ... would feel cheated if I had stood in line for 10 hours.
  • Options
    Mm! It's him or wax work. Why Liz not on show. Mm! nothing to show....?

• Options
    .... I was able to see my Mum when she died & several Family friends at the funeral parlor over the years ... not everyone wishes this, but she was my mum and I loved her. Why would I not wish to say my good bye. !! Same with Queen Elizabeth we saw her in real life why not in death lying in state. Looking at an empty box symbolism sums up the Royal Monarchy 2022 soap opera choreograph for prime time viewing.

I enjoyed the spectacle but now asking why