You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    Ask, most Actors whats the best acting roll to get " Good Guy " "Bad Guy" they'll say Bad Guy.

Here's the Auditions queue for the part of Andrew in up coming Royal Family series.

Vote for the Can ............. it can be any thing you want.
    If you don't like it .......... give it good kicking.
    Who's gonna carry the can if Chill doesn't vote, these questions must be answered.

blimey "Lord Lucan"

James O'Brien asked how we have entered an election campaign where the Conservatives are better at criticising their time in government than Labour are.

In a week that saw the first election debate, the LBC host realised that Tory candidates are appearing in the media to say how they can make things better, completely ignoring the fact they've been in power for the last nine years.

Speaking on his LBC show, he said: "This is an election where they Conservative Party completely disowned the fact that they've been in charge for the last nine years."

James O'Brien in the LBC studio. Picture: LBC

Firstly, Matt Hancock tweeted about how people will no longer have to sell their houses to pay for social care.

James pointed out: "Who's been in charge for the last nine years? What did you do about this issue when you had the power to do stuff?"

Then he played an interview from Home Secretary Priti Patel, in which she insists that poverty is not the fault of the government, saying instead it is down to decisions by local government.

James explained: "Local government budgets are set by central government and central government since 2010 has cut that funding enormously.

"Social services have their every action controlled by central government and since 2010, they have been struggling under the burden of Universal Credit."

The Actor that was Monty's Double has come forward to say he impersonated Prince Andrew at Epsteins home because the Prince failed to turn up.

edited November 2019
    Prince Andrew in turn apologized for mistaking "Pizza Express" for Epstein house after being chased by Police while dressed in gimp suit & mask.

edited November 2019
    The Good Old days when football & cricket mattered,

Anyone watch " The Weakest Link" with Anne Robinson

Any of the nine contestants could win up to £10,000 pounds. Yeah! In their Dreams.!
    Luck to get £2,500 on good day........... only saving grace is, the winner goes away with some money. Flawed but still good show and compulsive viewing. Anne, eats them for Breakfast nobody one gets one over on her, their all shivering in their boots.
    Something about Women called Anne being Bossy Boots the wife's called Anne and I never win an argument even when I'm right. That's why I play Poker here on Sky the R.N.G. does recognize it has to let you win now and again.

Anyone.............. something to tell me. ?
    Things you give up when becoming MP

Things you learn and adopt while becoming MP

So you want Answers........

https://youtu.be/Ld6fAO4idaI
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    goldon said:

The Good Old days when football & cricket mattered,

Cricket? Is this referring to the famous “ bodyline bouncers”?
    A few months ago I put together a family tree, mainly because I had time on my hands, and my sisters pushing me to do it,especially as my dad was adopted.
    Researching my grandads war record,I found out that he was in the same platoon as a certain Hedley Verity.
    This chap played a crucial part in the Bodyline tests, and still holds the record of taking all ten wickets for just ten runs.
    He got wounded by shrapnel as the Green Howards invaded Sicily, and later died on mainland Italy.
    He actually enlisted.
    How many top sports stars would enlist these days I wonder.......
    Nice to see you back on the Forum Chill, having gone missing presumed dead buried in a deep stack next to Arch Stanton, you are re-born again. You mentioned Endoscope in one of your posts, so assume you had Medical Problems.! Hope you are well now and walking properly.! lol
    Researching Family History brings surprises. I found I was related too Famous people that had places and Towns named after them in Australia. Have Family out there now in Perth Western Australia that went as £10 Poms so others must have gone out before them.
    As for the War my Grandfather lost both legs, my Dad came back without a scratch on him and was considered one of the " Lucky One's" but this proved to be wrong. Mental Health issues from what he saw and did.
    The Erica Rose Post was me being Flippant & silly which is totally out of character really. splutter! cough! sneeze!
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    On that theme, I have some original newspapers.
    THE END GAME.
    And some interesting health advice from 1948.

About time you replaced the Carpet Chill. Things you were told were good for you now ticking time bomb.