You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    goldon said:

About time you replaced the Carpet Chill. Things you were told were good for you now ticking time bomb.

True, it’s definitely more **** ged than pile.
    It’s on a list of things to do in the spring though.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    I have list of jobs to do around the House which I put on my Bucket List.

I look at it from time to time and say bucket.

Bonfire Night & New Years Eve Firework Display will soon be replaced with Lazar Light on grander scale than disco party.

Nigel and the Brexit Party been abducted by Aliens and become space junk.

You can have a Dog but you can't keep it.

A vulnerable man who was prescribed an emotional support dog to help with mental health problems is facing eviction - because he has a dog.

Christopher Palmer, 63, was prescribed a mental wellness animal companion in the form of beagle Tammy after suffering years of depression, anxiety and mental health problems.

But despite his pet being prescribed by a doctor, Christopher is being threatened with eviction by his housing association landlord.

Plymouth Community Homes (PCH) has said he is in breach of his tenancy agreement which forbids him from keeping a dog as he lives in a high rise flat.

Assistance dogs are often used to support people in difficult or stressful times,including A vulnerable man who was prescribed an emotional support dog to help with mental health problems is facing eviction - because he has a dog.

Addressing the Balance.

To many Fish in the Sea ......... no problem.

To many People in the World.... big problem.

To many Babies being Born.

Not enough people passing away.

Solution.

Sean caller to LBC told Iain Dale: "Thatcher was the most evil woman in the world and she always will be up in the North East."

Iain replied: "She's my absolute heroine of all time, Sean."

Sean responded: "Heroine? I think you're on heroin."

Iain called this his favourite caller of all time.
    Angel of the North used to be Florence Nightingale now it's iron statue.

What use this angel to N.H.S.

Does a "Rant a Day" keep the Doctor away........... well, no

he ain't coming anyway ......... as well as stopping house calls they've closed surgeries weekends. You have to call three times before being offered appointment, if you ask the Doctor to visit you're sick relative you're told, call Ambulance help line, er what ! they told me to call you. If you've had Hospital treatment and referred back to GP you're told, save taking up the Doctors time at the Surgery, he will call you, regard any ongoing treatment you may need, yep! on his mobile that is, from "Golf Club," I "kid you not," I could hear (in the back ground) the sound of clubs hitting ball on driving range Good Shot ! I hear OK could have invited me along for chat and game same time. Did he have my Medical notes in the golf bag.? Don't start me oft regard GPs MPs or all the other Ps think I'll call L.B.C.s Iain and have a Rant.

GPs over worked .......... nope ........ over paid. !

She feels Intimidated ........ He feels Suppressed. Let's leave it at that.

Nick Ferrari was left shocked by a caller who told him that he feels "suppressed" because it's now illegal for him to even look at a woman.

Nick was discussing Nigel Farage's defence of Donald Trump's "locker room talk" and asked if people agreed with that in this day and age.

That was when Peter called in and what he said left listeners stunned.

He revealed: "I'm a builder. 10 years ago, if I saw a pretty girl, I'd wolf-whistle her and go 'Hello darling'. Because that's what I am. I'm a man."

Nick pointed out that doesn't mean he has to wolf-whistle at women and asked when he stopped shouting 'Hello darling at women'.Peter responded: "When I realised it was becoming illegal. Because that's what it is now, you're not even allowed to look at a girl. I daren't even look at a girl now when I'm driving down the road. I'm a man.

"But now I'm scared to death in case I look at a girl the wrong way and she might report me for harassment.

"Today's man now feels suppressed, because we cannot even wink at a girl or smile at them. You feel intimidated.

Listeners were shocked by Peter's take on the modern world.
    Brexit War Weary.... Election Battle Weary .....losing the will to live.
    OK Today. No need to worry about me, had good talk with myself ... like you do. cough!

"On'wards and Upwards" said, the man from Prestatyn, Christmas is just round the corner......... yep! my Neighbours put his lights up.

Will Lew go to
    Election Candidates voting begins soon.

Which evil would you like.......

Which evil is best........

Which evil do you deserve.....

Spoilt for choice.

Cutting Edge..........

Sky to build giant new TV and film studio in Elstree Hertfordshire.
    Sky is to develop a major new TV and film studio in Elstree to feed insatiable demand for new programmes from streaming platforms.

The 32-acre Sky Studios Elstree in north London will be close to the famous Elstree Studios, and will house 14 stages and cutting-edge technology.

Expected to open in 2022, subject to planning permission, it will create more than 2,000 new jobs and soak up an estimated £3bn of investment in production over the first five years of operation, Sky said.

The studio, built with the backing of Sky's new owner Comcast and in partnership with sister company NBC Universal, will be able to facilitate the production of several films and TV shows

Put new After shave on the Christmas list as people keep distancing themselves from me.
    Woof !

Cough! are you ready .......... I've post now. 11.28 am

Who dun it ......... Well not the Rich Man.

The jury ended up deliberating for less than an hour. The foreman, Joshua Jones, said the panel decided that Unsworth’s lawyers spent too much time trying to appeal to their emotions and not concentrating on the evidence.

“The failure probably happened because they didn’t focus on the tweets,” Jones said after the verdict was announced. “I think they tried to get our emotions involved in it. In a court of law you have to prove your case, which they did not prove.”

A former Business Minister in John Major's government has slammed his former leader for getting involved in this General Election.

Neil Hamilton, former Business Minister in John Major's government now Leader of UKIP in the Welsh Assembly, told Ian Payne: "I think what we are seeing now is a rise in spontaneous opposition amongst the people to the global political class of which John Major is a supreme example and Tony Blair, perhaps the president of the globalist community worldwide.

The people are in revolt, open revolt against all this."

John Major slammed by former cabinet member for Brexit intervention. Picture: PA

He went on: "These people who think that they know better than than the rest of us and can talk down to us, their day is increasingly over.

Ian Payne asked if the public are interested in what Major has to say.

He replied: "I don't think they're interested at all. I mean, if he's remembered at all it's more is that Spitting Image figure of the grey man or the cartoons in The Guardian of him wearing his Y-fronts outside his trousers.

I think he's regarded as a failure in politics and the less we hear from him, the better."
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,730
    John Major will be remembered amongst other things for suppressing the 'Cash For Questions' enquiry report by dissolving parliament early and for scrambling Edwina Currie's eggs for 4 years. Or to put it more bluntly...

Gang related or Drug related

Shocking CCTV footage captured a machete-wielding gang chasing after a man just moments before he was murdered.

Kamali Gabbidon-Lynck was just 19 when he was fatally knifed in a hairdresser’s shop in Wood Green, north London, on February 22.

Video caught moments before his death shows his attackers brandishing huge blades while jumping onto their bicycles to chase him.

On Friday, two men and three teenagers were convicted of Mr Gabbidon-Lynck’s murder and the attempted murder of a second man, aged 20, at the Old Bailey.Shocking CCTV footage captured a machete-wielding gang chasing after a man just moments before he was murdered.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------