You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    Compliance for some people needs to be real not the invisible assassin.
    Shots over the head baton charge water canon rubber bullets.

Vandals have deliberately damaged six ambulances as NHS workers struggle to cope with the strain on the NHS due to coronavirus. Mm! Robo Cop
    Corona beer .......... Hair of the Dog. !

DescriptionCorona Extra is a pale lager produced by Cervecería Modelo in Mexico and owned by AB InBev in Belgium. It is one of the top-selling beers worldwide. Corona is commonly served with a wedge of lime or lemon around the neck of the bottle to add tartness and flavour. Wikipedia
    Alcohol by volume: 4.5%
    Style: Pale lager ..... strange that poor old Corona Beer been left on the shelf. ?

The pandemic has triggered a sharp reversal of international investment away from emerging markets and toward the safety of U.S. government bonds.
    No Cash please were British............. only
    "Each day brings us closer to faster, more accurate testing capabilities and ultimately a vaccine."
    Not yet heard Funeral Directors offering free Funerals or even Discount for Virus Victims.

Average Cost of A Funeral
    Recent figures show that a funeral using a funeral director costs on average £4,078*.This cost can vary quite a bit, depending on location and the...
    What Is A ‘Direct Cremation’?
    Direct cremation is offered by some companies - where the body is collected from a mortuary during normal working hours and cremated.

• chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    goldon said:

Compliance for some people needs to be real not the invisible assassin.
    Shots over the head baton charge water canon rubber bullets.

Vandals have deliberately damaged six ambulances as NHS workers struggle to cope with the strain on the NHS due to coronavirus. Mm! Robo Cop

I’d be happy enough to have a couple of armed forces personnel here and there.
    The odd SA80 here and there would make some folk wake up.
    I used to play footie against the Aldershot Paras,there was always a guard on the entrance with his weapon on show.
    I also played against Coldingley prison. Tough to get in there too.
    They obviously weren’t allowed to play away games😊
    All in all, a character building league.
    edited March 2020
    goldon said:

"Each day brings us closer to faster, more accurate testing capabilities and ultimately a vaccine."

I’m still not sure on this. For critical workers yes.But they need to test more than once a day?
    For Joe public, you could get tested on the Monday, but catch it on the Tuesday, as I’ve stated in the past.
    It will become apparent that a test to see who has had it will be of great importance.
    Then off the sofa and back to work. Providing they work for a company that can run on a 50% reduction in staff, or they might have to be off when they are then fit as a flea.OMG😱

Well done folks, much appreciated.
    Don’t forget your two meters though, FFS.🙄
    Just Incase you were wondering what’s it like to play against paras and inmates.
    Paras weren’t that skillful, but could run all day.
    The inmates on the other hand, were very tidy indeed.
    The first time I played there, inmates were shouting out through barred windows “ who the f..k are you”?
    “ Camphill” was our reply.
    “Your a bunch of w.....rs” was their response. Turns out they thought we were Camphill prison on the Isle of Wight, but obv we were Camphill social.
    The games were played during their exercise time, so the pitch was always lined with inmates and several guards. Quite intimidating for throw ins and corners.
    But, obv there are groups in prison, some don’t get on, so most of the abuse was aimed at their fellow inmates on the pitch.
    One year there was this 6ft 5 coloured lad, their Centre forward, good player,he had a guard come up and tell him he had a visit, this was at half time.
    He wanted to play the second half,so he went ape,they marched him off. Unbelievable Jeff!!
    This is a cant sleep post goldon👍
    Can't sleep, you usually play a game of hand shakes with Todgger & his two rounded mates. cough!

You must be getting old Chill .... started reminiscing the old days. They were the best.

Me Man Cave has never been so "clean & tidy" made the spiders homeless.
    So just pop my name down for a romantic date ....... Yip's Amazon Woman turns up.

We'll keep a welcome in the hillside till you come back again, right now S O D off.
    Strange that Animals sense things are wrong even if the routine is the same.
    Self Isolating, me finks looks at me with sad eyes ....... Vet said, he's fine weight back to normal just still got the hump he's getting less grub. We the fit Family now.......... cough!

Spot the difference ...... world pollution from space, two separate predictions

2nd wave will be the👆👉🏽👇👈 virus.
    Third wave crosses on doors.

• Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    edited March 2020
    goldon said:

Third wave crosses on doors.

Would've looked better with a large V

edited March 2020
    Definitely not a "Banksie" more a " H anksie "