You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    The resolution to a biological problem does not always require a chemical solution.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    Get Shares the next Bitcoin.
    The Captain obviously could not get the assistance from the chain-of-command. He sacrificed his career for the crew. Hero.The US navy has dismissed the commander of the USS Theodore Roosevelt aircraft carrier, who had raised the alarm about an outbreak of coronavirus on his ship.

Are you in the 1% of things, or the 99%
    To Day by Doing Nothing ...... I will be Doing Something.
    UK should pursue China for '£531bn coronavirus compensation'

Good Luck with that .......... we really made Russia pay for clean up after...........
    poison-used-recent-attack-r...Novichok could only have come from Russia.

23 Oct 2019 - U.K. investigators at the site where Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia were poisoned with a Novichok agent in March 2018.
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited April 2020
    Until there’s a total lockdown, no one to venture outside their gaff, which is quite unlikely to be implemented, WHY not take a device or setup outside for your pokers🤔
    Bit of sun,fresh air, providing you’ve got a garden obv.
    Solve the glare problem,then you’re off and running.
    Those tweety things in the trees are a bit of a distraction though.
    Even after dark, wrap up,screen is clearer.
    There’s new distractions though.
    Midges and moths,and the odd bat 🦇🦠💉. Stay safe.
    There’s no need to be cooped up.
    Not a Con-trail in the Sky today, only one plane all day yesterday normally one every five minutes as they come over my house on way to land at Luton & Stanstead
    Not warm enough to be outside with laptop the mouse complained it's cold ...... bright light in the night sky think it's the International Space Station ? It's not the north star.

goldon said:

Not a Con-trail in the Sky today, only one plane all day yesterday normally one every five minutes as they come over my house on way to land at Luton & Stanstead
    Not warm enough to be outside with laptop the mouse complained it's cold ...... bright light in the night sky think it's the International Space Station ? It's not the north star.

Yesterday I played poker for the first time in ages. Just the one game. Made 250% on my money.
    Sat on the bench in my garden with an iPad,soaking up some UV.
    You must have thin blood goldon.
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,107
    goldon said:

Not a star, nor is it the Space Station (that travels around the globe 8 times per day), it is Venus you can see that is so bright.

Thank you Patrick...... more...... information to my portfolio of knowledge.
    SidV79
    Never allowed up late to watch "Stars at Night" nor been warm enough to sit out late April evening, so new experience looking up at clear sky seeing the Venus fly trap.
    Chill , My blood is Blue ..... not from my ancestors from the cold wind whistling down my back Garden. Sun gone in .......... me follow. Young bones, become old bones that feel the chill.......... been to Iceland nothing to prove anymore.

goldon said:

Chill , My blood is Blue ..... not from my ancestors from the cold wind whistling down my back Garden. Sun gone in .......... me follow. Young bones, become old bones that feel the chill.......... been to Iceland nothing to prove anymore.

You need a sun trap, but there are other papers.
    2 planes 1 helicopter today ........... I spy Venus winking at me tonight.
    Did you see it..........

A pink supermoon will rise over Britain tonight, offering the best chance to see a ‘supermoon’ this year.

It’s not actually pink, of course, a ‘Pink Moon’ is the term for the second full moon in April, but it’s the third supermoon so far this year.

Supermoons (or perigean full moons) can be up to 14% bigger and 30% brighter than normal full moons – and are closer due to the moon’s orbit.

Not seen any "Light Air craft" very quiet. The twin Engine "Traffic" report Plane that zooms round in the mornings checking Roads into the Capital must be grounded ....... not heard it rev it's engine's as it turns for approach on landing.
    People in houses under Heathrow flight path must think they've died and gone to heaven what with few planes now landing and third runway being cancelled. Noise Pollution solved ...... Air Pollution solved....... Congested Roads solved.....Coronavirus errrrr
    Well it took this Government three years with Brexit ......... sigh!
    My local light aircraft goes right over my gaff normally.
    Not heard a plane for weeks. They were mostly the owners and associates of the boys in blue from the horse racing world though.
    Maybe it’s time to go back to the horse and cart, and find a horse that doesn’t f art.
    Garage said, Isolate your car it has "Corrosionvirus"

A member of the Yanomami rainforest community is in hospital after becoming the first member of his tribe to catch coronavirus. There are now fears that the disease could wipe out entire indigenous groups following his admission to the General Hospital of Roraima, Brazil, where he was in a critical condition.

Hope this Tribe avoid it ..... already self Isolated.

The Sentinelese. The Sentinelese are an uncontacted tribe living on North Sentinal Island, one of the Andaman Islands in the Indian Ocean. They vigorously reject all contact with outsiders. Survival International lobbies, protests and uses public pressure to ensure their wish to remain uncontacted is respected.
    goldon said:

A member of the Yanomami rainforest community is in hospital after becoming the first member of his tribe to catch coronavirus. There are now fears that the disease could wipe out entire indigenous groups following his admission to the General Hospital of Roraima, Brazil, where he was in a critical condition.

Hope this Tribe avoid it ..... already self Isolated.

The Sentinelese. The Sentinelese are an uncontacted tribe living on North Sentinal Island, one of the Andaman Islands in the Indian Ocean. They vigorously reject all contact with outsiders. Survival International lobbies, protests and uses public pressure to ensure their wish to remain uncontacted is respected.

Do they think they own the place, and have they got documentation?
    There are two places on earth unclaimed.
    Marie Byrd land in Antarctica ,bit cold.
    BirTawil Triangle in Africa, bit hot.
    So I won’t be sticking my pole in either of those.

There’s also Gaza and Palestine , debatable.