You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Adsthepro7 from £500 to............. more than 500 hopefully.

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    gg Ads.

Just wanted to say that I do struggle to follow the action when I tune in live normally (was a bit easier tonight as I only had one table left myself later on) to be honest I kind of only see the aftermath of a few hands depending on your reaction to them and so can't really give an opinion on the line you took/the direction you took at each decision point (basically I'm listening rather than watching properly tbh). I know you are sometimes looking for feedback on certain spots (and I'm by no means the best qualified of your viewers to offer this feedback) but if you maybe timestamp a few hands/spots here from your streams and preface them with your thought process (I think this will be better/more valuable than just posting the hand history, but maybe do that as well) then I'd like to go back into the stream and look them over and we could at least get a discussion going... then we just sit back and let the crushers come in and tell us how you/we should actually be approaching the spots :D

What do you reckon?

Also (don't know if you do this anyway) but maybe from now on if you jot down the time as the hand is happening/has just happened then you'll have a list to work with rather than having to go back over the stream yourself to find the hands/times.

Anyway, some good deep runs there tonight ads and a bit ul...
    Keep it up :)
  • Options
    notbrook1notbrook1 Member Posts: 72
    edited March 2018
    It was good to see a notification in my e-mails at the end of my session. Adam is LIVE! I only have them switched on for yourself and obviously, Dabeear!

Well done for finishing 2nd, always tough to take when the pay jump for 1st is almost what you've got for 2nd. I think raising Kx on button 3-way is a must, I tend to play quite aggressively when chip leader vs two others. This can mean I finish 3rd quite spectacularly, but sometimes you apply so much pressure they get so short with blinds that high you can get it all in with pretty much anything and it's +EV. Don't forget they are as cautious of making the pay jump from 2nd-3rd as you are, even more so if they are shorter than you.

You have a lot of patience and discipline in your game (I need some of that to rub off on me!) and I think you have it in you to be even more aggressive. You could be the Bruce Banner/Hulk of Sky Poker! :)
  • Options
    adsthepro7adsthepro7 Member Posts: 264

Can't ship anything big but if I just win these every night I'll be alright ;)
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,470
    edited March 2018
    Congratulations on the win Ads.

Im throwing this away , shame you don't live nearer, you could use it as a backdrop. ;)

• Options
    **** :/ send it @notbrook 's way ;)
  • Options

Can't ship anything big but if I just win these every night I'll be alright ;)

Boom!
  • Options

2 Nights, 2 Wins

Ads :D
  • Options
    Is it getting warm in here or is it just me?
  • Options
    gg's buddy. :)
  • Options
    steveyseesteveysee Member Posts: 74
    doing well, hows the roll doing now?
  • Options
    steveysee said:

doing well, hows the roll doing now?

about 350.... still in the rebuilding phase steve :)

Thanks @MynaFrett how did you get on in the 2.20 deep?
  • Options

Thanks @MynaFrett how did you get on in the 2.20 deep?

No comment. :D
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Nice work Ads, keep it up!