You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Adsthepro7 from £500 to............. more than 500 hopefully.

Comments

• Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    +1 to the post above. Hopefully I can be less of a drag on the average Team ADS points haul this week though!

Will you be streaming this tonight Ads?
  • Options
    MynaFrettMynaFrett Member Posts: 724
    It's that time again already! Last week is going to be hard to follow but I'm confident the team will be there or thereabouts again tonight.

Hardly a "drag" Dues- we all performed pretty well relative to the field- we just have a lot of legitimate micro MTT crushers in the team who are going to make the rest of us look very average most weeks ;)

glgl tonight ads and the lads, let's take it down back to back!

• Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,033
    Gl everyone
  • Options
    j3onoj3ono Member Posts: 2,072

Where was this posted?

Ads

I was pm'd mate
  • Options
    You alright Ads? Long(ish) time no post, Playing tonight?
  • Options
    adsthepro7adsthepro7 Member Posts: 264
    yeah all good man, just been busy and lacking motivation to blog/stream of late. Will most likely be playing this evening.

You gunna be around?

Ads
  • Options
    Yeah I assumed that you were busy. I miss the streams and blogs but appreciate that real life gets in the way at times. Hope you keep posting though, one of the best threads on here.

Yes, I shall be donating this evening. Gl to yourself and any others playing tonight.
  • Options
    waller02 said:

Yeah I assumed that you were busy. I miss the streams and blogs but appreciate that real life gets in the way at times. Hope you keep posting though, one of the best threads on here.

Yes, I shall be donating this evening. Gl to yourself and any others playing tonight.

+1!
  • Options
    Cheers guys, busy time of year and all that....Hoping to be back soon, will still be on the tables!

Team ADS FTW! :D
  • Options
    The challenge blog will be back soon, just taken a breather because I felt the content was getting quite stale and repetitive.

Got some new plans to implement going forward that should keep the content fresh and interesting.

If any of you that have been following along so far have any ideas of what you would like to see going forward it would be awesome to hear from you.

Want to say thanks to everyone still in Team Ads for the Monday DTD events and congrats to Allan23 for the win this week.

I'll speak to you guys soon and get back on the challenge.

Current Bankroll £437
  • Options
    Back on the horse! Good lad, pleased to hear it.

I don't have any fresh ideas springing to mind at the moment... I still think the "Home Game" would be good but don't know if the powers that be are up for it(?)... Go on Sky, give him a Home Game you s***s...
  • Options
    No ban please... that was just a (probably ill-advised) Partridge quote! No offence intended!
  • Options
    Angmar2626Angmar2626 Member Posts: 886
    Bring back the Christmas graphics!
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    MynaFrett said:

No ban please... that was just a (probably ill-advised) Partridge quote! No offence intended!

Being a massive Partridge fan, I loved the comment!
  • Options
    MattBates said:

MynaFrett said:

Being a massive Partridge fan, I loved the comment!
    MTT crusher and Partridge fan... you're a ruddy good bloke Matt, I don't care what they say ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm going to get the Twitch stream all set up for next week to go live with Triple Takedown Mondays, but I will still be playing this evening. GL to all involved with Team ADS tonight!
  • Options
    Love seeing all the new challenges in the forum for the new year, makes me want to get back on the grind with this one.

I have rebranded it as the £500 - £10k challenge (a figure to aim for)

The blog will continue to be updated and I will be streaming the Triple Takedown this monday coming on a new set up.

Hope to see some old faces in there and I will be back very soon with the £500 - £10k challenge!

Bankroll Update - £385
  • Options

Been a tough start to the year but still motivated as ever to improve/get back to winning ways.

Been running pretty bad in the crucial stages of MTT's of late which is really hurting the bankroll. Going to be making the max buy in £7.70 for now until I'm up towards the £400 mark.

Tonight I will be live on Twitch streaming the Triple Takedown events. Will be fun to have some of you on the rail.

Going to be sweating the last couple tables in each event even if i'm still not in, hopefully railing some of Team Ads deep in events!

Be back fully on the blog soon and good luck to everyone on the grind this evening (especially team Ads)....

Ads :D