You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

** JACKPOT SYNDICATE ** NAPS FOR NOVEMBER 2017 **

Comments

• Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,129
    StayOrGo said:

V, following on from my previous post, I decided I will include, number of selections and number of winners on the sheet, after all. Would it be possible to let me know the overall totals for each of these, for all NAPSTERS as of after today's results.

I have already done it for the GO-LIVE ONLY table below, using your figures from before:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sMTbNkXdfnrx8vIPFaeg8-5BJZ-OegJeZh-D81Hc-ao/edit#gid=0

Cheers,

G

Hi V, I have had a go at calculating them myself on the sheet, if you could double check, that'd be great.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

The Jackpot NAPS sheet has been reset for tomorrow (03/11/17) subject to V's verification. Link below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4fW3INzu1z_Sb9zlPKZBG0B1uuui935_8hQYp-3NWc/edit#gid=0

Cheers,

G

Ignore this, as it is a GO-LIVE we are using the GO-LIVE sheet for naps.
  • Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,312
    StayOrGo said:

StayOrGo said:

V, following on from my previous post, I decided I will include, number of selections and number of winners on the sheet, after all. Would it be possible to let me know the overall totals for each of these, for all NAPSTERS as of after today's results.

I have already done it for the GO-LIVE ONLY table below, using your figures from before:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sMTbNkXdfnrx8vIPFaeg8-5BJZ-OegJeZh-D81Hc-ao/edit#gid=0

Cheers,

G

Hi V, I have had a go at calculating them myself on the sheet, if you could double check, that'd be great.

Cheers,

G
    G

I confirm the LIVE TOTALS in the spreadsheet mentioned are all correct , ie selections, winners and Profit/Loss.

The people near the 70% for go live are

MISTY4ME 61%
    MKGUNNER 59%
    SNUFFER 75%
    MICKYBLUE 72%

The other people are safely in for LIVE table including JORDZ16.
    HANSON OBVIOUSLY IS WAY BEHIND THROUGH NO FAULT OF HIS.

I WILL GIVE SAME INFO FOR OVERALL ASAP

V
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    OVERALL TABLE AFTER 2/11/17 SELECTIONS
    1. MKGUNNER- 159 SEL 44 WINNERS 115 LOSERS - £ 3.03 UP 71% ATTENDANCE
    2. RABDENIRO - 220 SEL 57 WINNERS 163 LOSERS - £ (4.79)
    3. MISTY4ME - 165 SEL 34 WINNERS 131 LOSERS - £ (26.83) 73%
    4. WYNNE1938- 216 SEL 63 WINNERS 153 LOSERS - £ (27.35)
    5. PHANTOM66 - 203 SEL 29 WINNERS 174 LOSERS- £(30.39)
    6. VAIGRET - 224 SEL 34 WINNERS 190 LOSERS -£ (35.10)
    7. STAYORGO - 218 SEL 55 WINNERS 163 LOSERS - £ (36.93)
    8. JORDZ16 - 178 SEL 26 WINNERS 152 LOSERS - £ (35.20) 79%
    9. SNUFFER - 197 SEL 42 WINNERS 155 LOSERS - £ (45.74)
    10. MICKYBLUE - 152 SEL 20 WINNERS 132 LOSERS - £(69.98) 68%
    11. ZADOC - 225 SEL 34 WINNERS 191 LOSERS - £ (80.14)
    12. MAXALLY - 220 SEL 19 WINNERS 201 LOSERS - £(101.86)
    13. HANSON - 36 SEL 3 WINNERS 33 LOSERS - £ (9.00) 16%
    Hope this helps with the info you need .

I also confirm they agree with your latest google sheet after 2/11/17 , however your latest google sheet says the 1/11/17 not 2/11/17 in column 2. To save you having to update this each time and stop confusion I would leave the date out .
    v
  • Options
    Graham,

I hope you now have all the info/verification you require at mo.

Terry
  • Options
    That's great, thx V. I have amended the date. I will leave it in though, so when I transfer the GO-LIVE scores I will know when it was last updated.

Really appreciate your help mate. TY!

G
  • Options
    StayOrGo said:

That's great, thx V. I have amended the date. I will leave it in though, so when I transfer the GO-LIVE scores I will know when it was last updated.

Really appreciate your help mate. TY!

G

NO PROBS, CANT BELEIVE i AM ONE OF THE FEW WHO CAN WORK OUT WHATS GOING ON WITH THIS NEW FORUM ETC
  • Options
    Subject to V's verification both the "GO-LIVE JACKPOT SYNDICATE NAPS" and the standard "JACKPOT SYNDICATE NAPS" sheets have been reset for tomorrow.

Links below:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c4fW3INzu1z_Sb9zlPKZBG0B1uuui935_8hQYp-3NWc/edit#gid=0

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Probably Ascot tomorrow, and, as such, a NO-GO.

Roger could you please find out just in case?

Many thanks,

G
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    I was tempted to have a crack at the SCOOP6 tomorrow, with the massive combined win fund/bonus fund roll overs, but the cards look just a little bit too competitive, so we won't go for it, but it was a close call.

I didn't receive any objections from any of the syndicate members, so in theory we can go for SCOOP 6's.

Although these will only be on days when there are big roll overs AND a card that is not TOO competitive. Link below shows races and roll over amounts etc.

Cheers,

G

http://www.scoop6.co.uk/races/
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Hi Roger, I have found out, it is ASCOT, so it's a NO-GO. So just one selection on link below guys:

I thought I'd ask while finding out about SCOOP 6, £100K bonus, chat log below:

----------------------------------------------

[Graham Carter] Hi, do you know where the JACKPOT is tomorrow, will it be ASCOT?
    [Michael W] Hello, welcome to xxxxx online Live Support. My name is Michael W.
    [Graham Carter] Hi,
    [Michael W] One moment please, whilst I review your account details. I will try not to keep you waiting too long. Thank you for your patience.
    [Graham Carter] no problem
    [Michael W] yes it is Ascot - sorry for the delay
    [Michael W] Good luck!
    [Michael W] Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    [Graham Carter] OK. TY I have one more question re SCOOP6 bonus
    [Graham Carter] You know the £100K bonus if u r the only winner?
    [Michael W] Yes of course
    [Graham Carter] To be eligible, do I have to follow any special links or is it fine to just place my bet as normal
    [Michael W] I need to check the terms and conditions - one moment please
    [Graham Carter] ok, ty
    [Graham Carter] It wasn't clear, as I have seen some links, but didn't really want to have to go through them every time
    [Graham Carter] Also if you could check that mobile, laptop bets etc all qualify
    [Graham Carter] Thanks for your help, appreciate it
    [Michael W] You place your scoop 6 as usual - no promo code required, all online mediums
    [Graham Carter] Fantastic, ty for your help
    [Michael W] Have I made sense?
    [Graham Carter] Yes absolutely clear, ty
    [Michael W] Is there anything else I can assist you with?
    [Graham Carter] No that's it, TY

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    FYI, I have added another column to both NAPS sheets, which is the Average Profit/Loss per selection.

It gets calculated automatically, so is no extra work. For now the leader board will still be ordered based on Totals, but that may change in 2018.

Still thinking about it. So feel free to post your thoughts on whether leader boards should be ordered based on "AVERAGE P/L" or "TOTAL P/L". (The minimum participation thresholds will still be in place)

Which is fairer do you think? Some NAP's leagues count it as a loser if a selections is not placed, but I think that is too severe as we run it 24/7 365 days a year. So AVERAGE P/L could be the the middle ground.

I don't want "regular NAPSTER's" to be effectively penalised in the yearly leader boards because they submitted more selections than others. But that's just my take on it, so I encourage anyone that wants to, to input.

Cheers,

G
  • Options
    HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
    edited November 2017
    3:35 THOMAS BROWN

on google sheet
    revised selection also changed google sheet hopefully
  • Options
    rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,231
    14.25 MARRACUDJA (also on google sheets).

• Options
    SnufferSnuffer Member Posts: 3,057
    12.40: HATCHER

My vote goes for Average Profit on the naps table
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    1.50: DUKE STREET - ON GOOGLE
  • Options
    3.35: ANTONY
    posted on google sheet
  • Options