You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Not on The Nine o'Clock News

Comments

• Options
    VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,034
  • Options
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    Free Kyle Rittenhouse, been a while since we had some riots.....
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,077
    VespaPX said:

Jac35 said:

Whitty may appear nervous due to being harassed and ridiculed by unqualified people online and also in real life
    He has a lifetime of knowledge and expertise and yet people with zero knowledge or expertise ridicule him

He appears to be a very sincere man doing his absolute best in incredibly difficult circumstances

Ignore the main theme of the post........
    All depends on which one you mean.

You are clearly concentrating on "conspiracy theories".

Whereas @Jac35 is going for "what's really going on in the world" :)
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,392

Hi Vespa.

Ive had a look at the said post, its been edited, however.

Which of the items is the main theme?

1-Whitty: Advised you should wear face masks in enclosed spaces.
    No-one in the press room was....

Its a meeting, if something is Advised, the people in the meeting wont be complying at this point as it wasn't announced before it was announced.

2-Also why was Sweden left off one of his graphs?

You then provide a graph with Sweden included.

3-Whitty also seemed very nervous...

This has been dealt with by @Jac35 who seems to have missed the main theme.

Which point is the main theme?

• Options
    No 1was the main theme.

The graph Whitty showed didn't show Sweden, so i posted it.
  • Options
  • Options
    The Tory MPs who allegedly may resign if they are forced to give up their second jobs may regret doing so when they find out that they only had the second job because of their first job!
  • Options
    chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774

Where to start>

1. This is about ivermectin. A useful drug. If you have worms.
    2. What on earth is the "world's leading ICU doctor"?
    3. "Proven COVID-19 Treatments?" He came up with this so-called proof. In an article where he uses 191"patients". Due to what he and his mate claim was an "error", the majority of those 191 had precisely none of his regimen, only 28 had the full treatment and 28% died. The paper has been forcibly withdrawn due to its false data
    4. Every supposed "study" pro-ivermectin has been caught lying
    5. It is not just every health body that says this is rubbish. Merck, the main maker of the drug, says it is rubbish. Love it when conspiracy theorists think Big Pharma turns down £billions as part of a plot
    6. The "FLCCC" is just a group set up by anti-vaxxers

Where to start> ( Guess it’s time to stiffen up Mr Phil again.)
    Conspiracy = more than one , the rest you know.
    Theory= rational thinking.

Over half of the world’s population have parasites inside of them.
    Most cause no harm at all, and the majority can be described as ‘ worm like’.
    They can be pooped out, which can then spread whatever disease they are associated with.
    Hand washing for three months?
    A virus needs a cell to replicate itself, which makes it parasitical, whereas a bacteria needs a food source.
    Depending on the amount of replication a virus has had, treatments will have to be given in the correct dosage as to the degree of infection,as well as taking into account the overall health of a patient.
    You won’t have it know,but in time youll find out ivermectin is crucial to an infected person, along with a few other medicines in most cases. Zinc gets the white bloods cells acting more aggressively.I can supply the other medicines used in combination with ivermectin, but they don’t roll off the tongue.
    It’s the replication of any virus that needs curtailing. The more replication, the more infection.
    When somebody states treatment for ‘ Covid’,it’s implying it’s one thing.Its not.
    SARS COV2 is supposed to be a virus.
    ‘Covid’ is supposed to be any illnesses resulting from replication,along with its effect on a persons comorbidities.
    So, early ivermectin does kill the virus. Leave treatment to much later, then there’s more medicines required.

Ivermectin costs pennies.Hydroproxychloroquine a tad more.The later you can make yourself.

“ love it when conspiracy theorists think Big Pharma turn down billions as part of a plot”.
    You’ve gotta be kidding. Most countries payed upfront,signed contracts.
    You been asleep Mr Phil?

Love Chill.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,533
    we love chill........ ?
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,174
    goldon said:

we love chill........ ?

Is that NETFLIX and CHILL........? ;):D
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    This ones a theory=rational thinking.

Foods,drinks, the environment etc all have toxins.
    Foods and drink have allowable levels of what can be classed as toxins.
    You exhale,poop, wazz, or sweat toxins out of your system.

Here’s the ugly part.
    Standard amounts of toxins are allowed shall we say, in the singular.
    Over indulging equates to higher levels of toxins in the body,way past the singular allowance in food and drink. The accumulation.
    ‘Colds’are cells detoxing themselves. You can obviously detox the more you exercise.
    And what happens during Christmas hols?
    Lack of exercise,stuck indoors,overindulgence.

Happy Christmas, Chill.

• Options
    chilling said:

Where to start>

1. This is about ivermectin. A useful drug. If you have worms.
    2. What on earth is the "world's leading ICU doctor"?
    3. "Proven COVID-19 Treatments?" He came up with this so-called proof. In an article where he uses 191"patients". Due to what he and his mate claim was an "error", the majority of those 191 had precisely none of his regimen, only 28 had the full treatment and 28% died. The paper has been forcibly withdrawn due to its false data
    4. Every supposed "study" pro-ivermectin has been caught lying
    5. It is not just every health body that says this is rubbish. Merck, the main maker of the drug, says it is rubbish. Love it when conspiracy theorists think Big Pharma turns down £billions as part of a plot
    6. The "FLCCC" is just a group set up by anti-vaxxers

Where to start> ( Guess it’s time to stiffen up Mr Phil again.)
    Conspiracy = more than one , the rest you know.
    Theory= rational thinking.

Over half of the world’s population have parasites inside of them.
    Most cause no harm at all, and the majority can be described as ‘ worm like’.
    They can be pooped out, which can then spread whatever disease they are associated with.
    Hand washing for three months?
    A virus needs a cell to replicate itself, which makes it parasitical, whereas a bacteria needs a food source.
    Depending on the amount of replication a virus has had, treatments will have to be given in the correct dosage as to the degree of infection,as well as taking into account the overall health of a patient.
    You won’t have it know,but in time youll find out ivermectin is crucial to an infected person, along with a few other medicines in most cases. Zinc gets the white bloods cells acting more aggressively.I can supply the other medicines used in combination with ivermectin, but they don’t roll off the tongue.
    It’s the replication of any virus that needs curtailing. The more replication, the more infection.
    When somebody states treatment for ‘ Covid’,it’s implying it’s one thing.Its not.
    SARS COV2 is supposed to be a virus.
    ‘Covid’ is supposed to be any illnesses resulting from replication,along with its effect on a persons comorbidities.
    So, early ivermectin does kill the virus. Leave treatment to much later, then there’s more medicines required.

Ivermectin costs pennies.Hydroproxychloroquine a tad more.The later you can make yourself.

“ love it when conspiracy theorists think Big Pharma turn down billions as part of a plot”.
    You’ve gotta be kidding. Most countries payed upfront,signed contracts.
    You been asleep Mr Phil?

Love Chill.

Congratulations.

You consistently post nonsense. I'm guessing you have been doing your normal "research", ie trying to understand and regurgitate anti-vaxxer nonsense.

This was the most stupid thing you have said since you claimed that people were not going to hospital with Covid, and that you knew this as you had been looking out of your window and there were no extra ambulances.

You want to believe a Doctor who wishes to give people unlicensed drugs, thereby leaving his employer open to multi-$billion lawsuits, and bankrupting them. Who cannot understand why a hospital will not risk their money on his quackery.

You believe that Merck, whose original Vaccine was an abject failure, would not use any method to try and make money from Covid. Would be happy to let their rivals get the money. Yeah, right. Funny how their new tablet does not contain any of the MATH baloney.

The trouble with the internet is that it has no filter. The total nonsense stays there. To give false hope to the gullible.

There is nothing wrong with ivermectin. It is just, at best, irrelevant to the treatment of Covid, and occasionally the cause of death either by overdosing or not getting the real treatments that really do help. Fortunately, most people recover, even those that believe they know better than medical science.

Not been asleep. Had Covid-deeply unpleasant. Pretty ill for 3 weeks at the start of this year. Sure I know less than the true experts in the field. Equally sure I know more than you. Equally sure that if you printed this stuff anywhere else you would have been banned.

• Options
    I’d doubt you know more than me.
    I’d be banned elsewhere. Lmao.
    I’ll fetch you something.
  • Options
    Late 2019 there was a Milken Institute conference.
    I’ve seen the vid,but only took a screen shot for reference.
    Can’t find it. It’s probably still on YouTube.
    Of course, the paid up fact checkers come out with their usual take.
    Unfortunately, the words came out of Faucis mouth, and Rick Brights.

The words from Fauci were something like ‘ we need a total disruption of society to bring in this technology’.
    Rick Bright stated at the end, that a patch worn on the arm or hand should be included.

I’ll for 3 weeks?
    The longest someone has had the virus inside their gut is 115 days.

BTW,your belittling of someone as ‘ just a vet’ is out of order.
    Vets are highly qualified.
    They work in conjunction with vet labs, those vet labs work closely with the health bodies.
    That’s why they test on animals.

FYI, the head of Pfizer,Albert Bourla,is a vetigenarrian.

Pennies for ivermectin. You obviously haven’t seen the amount of new drugs coming out for all sorts of things lately.The up front payments for jabs, the share price rises, and sales.

Chris Witty says treat this virus as a seasonal flu, how odd then to have so many jabs to research.

I know you won’t have it, that’s why I cant be arsed.
    One night only.
  • Options
    chilling said:

Late 2019 there was a Milken Institute conference.
    I’ve seen the vid,but only took a screen shot for reference.
    Can’t find it. It’s probably still on YouTube.
    Of course, the paid up fact checkers come out with their usual take.
    Unfortunately, the words came out of Faucis mouth, and Rick Brights.

The words from Fauci were something like ‘ we need a total disruption of society to bring in this technology’.
    Rick Bright stated at the end, that a patch worn on the arm or hand should be included.

I’ll for 3 weeks?
    The longest someone has had the virus inside their gut is 115 days.

BTW,your belittling of someone as ‘ just a vet’ is out of order.
    Vets are highly qualified.
    They work in conjunction with vet labs, those vet labs work closely with the health bodies.
    That’s why they test on animals.

FYI, the head of Pfizer,Albert Bourla,is a vetigenarrian.

Pennies for ivermectin. You obviously haven’t seen the amount of new drugs coming out for all sorts of things lately.The up front payments for jabs, the share price rises, and sales.

Chris Witty says treat this virus as a seasonal flu, how odd then to have so many jabs to research.

I know you won’t have it, that’s why I cant be arsed.
    One night only.

You just can't help yourself. You only read the bits you want to, and just stop where it says it is rubbish. Try reading the article you quote from Ryan King. The article goes into considerable detail as to why the claim is total rubbish. The answer to the clickbait quote is "no".

Vets are highly intelligent people. The point is that, while they have many strengths, epidemiology in humans is not 1 of them. And it is veterinarian, or veterinary surgeon.

Influenza (like Covid) is a blanket term for a variety of viruses causing certain respiratory diseases. There have been loads of different jabs for it, in all likelihood far more than there will be for Covid. Like Covid, flu strains regularly mutate, necessitating regular different jabs, every year. Not odd at all. The main difference from a vaccine perspective is that it appears Covid is far less affected by the seasons than flu.

Of course I "won't have it". Because it is nonsense.
  • Options
    edited November 2021

You just can't help yourself. You only read the bits you want to, and just stop where it says it is rubbish. Try reading the article you quote from Ryan King. The article goes into considerable detail as to why the claim is total rubbish. The answer to the clickbait quote is "no".

Vets are highly intelligent people. The point is that, while they have many strengths, epidemiology in humans is not 1 of them. And it is veterinarian, or veterinary surgeon.

Influenza (like Covid) is a blanket term for a variety of viruses causing certain respiratory diseases. There have been loads of different jabs for it, in all likelihood far more than there will be for Covid. Like Covid, flu strains regularly mutate, necessitating regular different jabs, every year. Not odd at all. The main difference from a vaccine perspective is that it appears Covid is far less affected by the seasons than flu.

Of course I "won't have it". Because it is nonsense.

Strike a light.
    You don’t mean covid is affected, you mean sars 2.
    6 flu strains? All mutate 100’s of thousands of times.

Vets, like doctors, send samples to labs.
    I’ve got one of the top vets labs in the country close by, they worked on the ‘ mad cow’ disease.
    Public health bodies in all countries work in conjunction with vet labs, which gets ramped up if anything new turns up.
    Somebody that tested positive but wasn’t ill,never had Covid, so they aren’t a Covid case.
    Although, in Canada,when a person that’s tested ‘ positive’ comes into contact with anybody, they are all counted as cases.WTF,bin your mobiles.
    The efficacy of these flu jabs over the past ten years is average to say the least.

Tip for you. All media are bought and paid for. Same for the nudgers.

Are you really a lawyer, or are you bluffing?
  • Options
    Oh and btw Mr Phil, ‘ you can’t help yourself’ is what Haysie often says.
    I’m thinking it could be contagious.
  • Options
    A flying pig.