You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Manchester - Live Update

Comments

• Options
    Bromley023Bromley023 Member Posts: 274
    Tikay10 said:

Andy Hills - who I think is the Grosvenor Pro or sort of mini Ambo - has 119,600.

Andy Young - aka melty - has 114,300. Good effort considering he was reportedly "extremely unwell" on Friday night.

Here's Andy during the Sky Poker UKPC a few years back, duelling with none other than Middy, & with Skalie left of picture.

I am so pleased to see how successful the team talk that @chicknMelt and @MattBates gave themselves to "not get extremely unwell" went on Friday night....
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,176
    Brilliant updates as usual TiKay and the Gang......

How is SidV79 (Andy Shotton) doing please?

GOOD LUCK everyone..... especially the SKY Guys'n'Gals
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,171

Sky Poker rather generously donated a prize for "Best Dealer" & it went to a delighted Kristina.

• Options
    gerardirlgerardirl Member Posts: 1,299
    Looking well Tikay, wondered where you were yesterday. Hope your enjoying the SPT in Manchester
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    MISTY4ME said:

Brilliant updates as usual TiKay and the Gang......

How is SidV79 (Andy Shotton) doing please?

GOOD LUCK everyone..... especially the SKY Guys'n'Gals

He looks to have a bit north of 200,000 at present, which is around 25 Bigs.
  • Options
    gerardirl said:

Looking well Tikay, wondered where you were yesterday. Hope your enjoying the SPT in Manchester

Thanks Ger.

Yup, enjoying it, though, equally, I'll be pleased when it's finished & I can get back home & lock the door. I do rather enjoy the solitude of living alone.
  • Options
    cowheadcowhead Member Posts: 177
    Had a great day yesterday.

Set off from home at 9.30, arrived Manchester around 11.45.

Went for a lovely Chinese lunch then headed to 235 where on walking in met the legend aka Tikay.

Id like to thanks to Sky for the free seat and thanks to the players for making it what it was. I met some very nice people and would like to wish everyone still in all the best.

As for the poker it was a day to forget. I never got above starting stack, made a couple of silly mistakes which cost me a chunk and then got it in with AsTs on a flop of KsQs9d and got looked up by the dude from Sky. Obv we brick brick and that was that.

Being a glutton for pinishment me and a pal jumped in the car and drove to Bury Road G for the £27 bowl and got our arses kicked there too.

While day 2 is well underway, Im sitting here, back home, Mrs isn’t talking to me cos I didnt text her last night as my phone was flat. She hasn’t made me any dinner so Im sitting here broke, tired, confidence shot to bits and eating a crab stick omelette wondering what might have been.

Till next time.............
  • Options
    cowhead said:

Went for a lovely Chinese lunch then headed to 235 where on walking in met the legend aka Tikay.

Id like to thanks to Sky for the free seat and thanks to the players for making it what it was. I met some very nice people and would like to wish everyone still in all the best.

As for the poker it was a day to forget. I never got above starting stack, made a couple of silly mistakes which cost me a chunk and then got it in with AsTs on a flop of KsQs9d and got looked up by the dude from Sky. Obv we brick brick and that was that.

Being a glutton for pinishment me and a pal jumped in the car and drove to Bury Road G for the £27 bowl and got our arses kicked there too.

While day 2 is well underway, Im sitting here, back home, Mrs isn’t talking to me cos I didnt text her last night as my phone was flat. She hasn’t made me any dinner so Im sitting here broke, tired, confidence shot to bits and eating a crab stick omelette wondering what might have been.

Ha, that's excellent.

Was great to meet you too, Sir.

• Options
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,400
    cowhead said:

Entertaining update :)
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,021
    Is hhyft.....still in?
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,162
    waller02 said:

Is hhyft.....still in?

He just bust I believe, 4 off money
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,021
    HENDRIK62 said:

waller02 said:

Is hhyft.....still in?

He just bust I believe, 4 off money
    Ah unlucky. Cheers
  • Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    Go on Andy/Sid or Rose if your still intake it down.
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    Bubble burst I believe. Gl all sky regs still in, particularly IrishRose.
  • Options
    GELDYGELDY Member Posts: 5,202
    And thanks teeks for the updates. Gives us a feel of being there.
  • Options

Apologies for the brief interruption, I had to go see a man about a dog.

Catch-Up-Dates follow shortly.
  • Options

Here's where we are at right now;

• Options

Players are on a 15 minute break now, & the dealers are "colouring up".
  • Options

The bubble burst 20 minutes ago or so, & sadly, @Dollie fell 2 short of the money, whilst @EBBERDON was the actual "bubble boy" in 41st place.