You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Manchester - Live Update

Comments

• Options
    JJboomJJboom Member Posts: 11
    Well done skypoker... my first 'big' live tourney and i really enjoyed it. Got busted in 70th 44 ran into AJ but hey ho great structure and venue absolutely loved it. All from a Facebook freeroll... tx guys keep up the good work. JJboom 😉
  • Options
    AmarieAmarie Member Posts: 443
    Tikay10 said:

paige55 said:

A Question I would like to ask ,Has anyone ever won a SPT TWICE IN A ROW IN THE SAME YEAR OR THE FOLLOWING YEAR

Think several players have won 2 or more SPT's, including a chap by the name of Dave Marley, who lived on the East Coast - Hull iirc.

I can't quite recall Dave's screen-name though, anyone remember it?
    was it davyzzzz

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268
    Amarie said:

Tikay10 said:

paige55 said:

A Question I would like to ask ,Has anyone ever won a SPT TWICE IN A ROW IN THE SAME YEAR OR THE FOLLOWING YEAR

Think several players have won 2 or more SPT's, including a chap by the name of Dave Marley, who lived on the East Coast - Hull iirc.

I can't quite recall Dave's screen-name though, anyone remember it?
    was it davyzzzz

Hi MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRR,

Yup, it was DAVEYZZ, see replies above.

Was great to see you this weekend.
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    JJboom said:

Well done skypoker... my first 'big' live tourney and i really enjoyed it. Got busted in 70th 44 ran into AJ but hey ho great structure and venue absolutely loved it. All from a Facebook freeroll... tx guys keep up the good work. JJboom 😉

@JJboom

From a Freeroll? Fantastic stuff, absolutely marvellous imo, well done, & thank you for the kind words.
  • Options
    oynutteroynutter Member Posts: 4,772
    Thanks Tikay, great thread, am inspired to go to another spt event now, good luck to everyone!
  • Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    Unlucky Andy/Sid your bound to win one sooner or later.
  • Options

This very impressive collection of chips - looks to me to be about 800,000 - belongs to none other than @IrishRose

• Options

Sat side by side on the only other remaining table, these two stacks belong to sky Mark (right) & @chicknMelt (left).

They've been taking it in turns - tag teaming - to bully & pillage the table from what I've seen.

• Options

I'm updating solo at the moment, but Kirsty has arrived to lend a hand, so we will have some chip counts shortly.
  • Options
    How many players left???? Is irishrose chipleader???
    Tikay10 said:

I'm updating solo at the moment, but Kirsty has arrived to lend a hand, so we will have some chip counts shortly.

• Options
    Cheers Tikay10
  • Options
    JJboom said:

How many players left???? Is irishrose chipleader???

Tikay10 said:

Hi @JJboom

18 players remain.

Kirsty is lending a hand & getting the chip counts right now, bear with us please.
  • Options
    paige55paige55 Member Posts: 2,953
    come on rose you can win do it for the girl,s <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
  • Options

Looks like we are down to 16, but no details of the exits yet.
  • Options
    come on the forum shout out rose rose for the win xxxx
  • Options
    Tikay another question for you how many girl,s have won a stp I no Natalie Bromley must have
  • Options
    SoLackSoLack Member Posts: 2,736
    good thread - names of cashers & those left wbn. xx
  • Options
    paige55 said:

Tikay another question for you how many girl,s have won a stp I no Natalie Bromley must have

I don't recall any female player ever wining an SPT, Trish, though my memory is not great.

Maybe Rose will put that right tonight.
  • Options

Once we reach the Final - which will be quite soon - I'll be able to get the names of every player, & then we can Update everyone all the way down to the wire.
  • Options
    tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,730
    The lovely Rogue Cell almost won, the forum lucky guy Jac rivered her for the title 😉