You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    The same judge who locked up TOMMY, released the rapists on bail as he deemed them, not a danger to the public, and they were not a flight risk, guess what happened next, one of the rapists went missing, for over 20 years children were being raped , for fear of being called racist, by liberals like some of the people on this thread.
    TOMMY was talking about this before the msm but was shouted down by liberals.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751
    ^ What “Freedom of speech” was denied your hero?
    He was locked up for ~

Why was Tommy Robinson arrested? Yaxley-Lennon was arrested outside Leeds Crown Court having video recorded a number of men – including defendants involved in a live trial – entering the court building, and livestreaming the footage on Facebook in what he claimed was an attempt at legitimate court reporting. West Yorkshire police, having been alerted to his activities, arrested Lennon at the scene. The initial reports suggested that he was arrested for a suspected breach of the peace, but what is now clear from the facts published today is that his actions in broadcasting details about the trial were in breach of reporting restrictions.

Read more at: https://inews.co.uk/opinion/why-was-tommy-robinson-arrested-and-jailed-and-why-were-reporting-restrictions-in-place/

What are reporting restrictions? The starting point of our criminal justice system is that justice must be seen to be done. However the law provides for exceptions to open justice, known generally as “reporting restrictions”. Reporting restrictions apply in a wide range of situations – from automatic restrictions preventing the identification of a complainant in a sexual allegation, to restrictions preventing reporting of Youth Court proceedings, to discretionary restrictions protecting the identity of child witnesses in the adult courts.
    As has been identified previously, your hero put the court case in jeopardy by his actions.

Do you understand that these vile men could have walked free due to your hero’s self serving idiocy.....

The disgusting acts of the perpetrators deserve the full force of THE LAW.
    The law is the foundation of a democratic country , we abide by the law or we get punished, pretty straightforward for even you to understand yes?

He broke the law
    He deserved to be punished.

Why should he be outside of the law as you are advocating?

Are you saying the law is wrong in this instance?

He was in contempt of court, the very word contempt shows his character and those who follow him.
    edited October 2018
    Outside the law, do you mean the same law that turned a blind eye to the raping of innocent Children for decades, do you mean the law that actually charged and convicted a 13 year old girl for being drunk and disorderly, although when she was found in a flat with 7 muslim rapists.
    Or do you mean judge marston who gave bail to the rapists for a year whilst on trial, as they were not deemed to be a danger to the public, or a fight risk, and one of the muslim rapists is now on the run.
    This is the same judge who locked TOMMY UP.
    In court manuscripts and the cps have said nothing TOMMY HAS SAID COULD OF PREJUDICED THE TRIAL(see earlier post posted at 14.11)
    In nazi germany they had laws too, would you of obeyed the law then.

THE ONLY THING NECESSARY FOR THE TRIUMPH OF EVIL IS FOR GOOD MEN TO DO NOTHING.

TOMMY CHOSE TO SPEAK UP, THAT IS WHY HE IS A NATIONAL HERO.
    “ muslim rapists “
    And there we have it, you and your hero’s tunnel vision on this despicable act.

You’re saying that he shouldn’t have been locked up for endangering the case.

By definition you wanted them to get away with it, same as the very people in charge you accuse of turning a blind eye.

I am as appalled as any other sane person that these acts went unpunished for so long, however when the case eventually came to trial it should be able to follow procedure, SO THE PERPETRATORS recieve their punishment, not have some clown outside the court trying to disrupt the case.

I guess you think he should be in charge of who does or doesn’t recieve punishment?

tomgoodun said:

“ muslim rapists “
    And there we have it, you and your hero’s tunnel vision on this despicable act.

You’re saying that he shouldn’t have been locked up for endangering the case.

By definition you wanted them to get away with it, same as the very people in charge you accuse of turning a blind eye.

I am as appalled as any other sane person that these acts went unpunished for so long, however when the case eventually came to trial it should be able to follow procedure, SO THE PERPETRATORS recieve their punishment, not have some clown outside the court trying to disrupt the case.

I guess you think he should be in charge of who does or doesn’t recieve punishment?

Yes they were muslim rapists apart from one who changed his religion.
    C.P.S HAVE ALREADY SAID HE DIDNT ENDANGER THE CASE.
    For decades they were raping CHILDREN, AND I REPEAT AGAIN BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND HHY KEPT QUIET FOR FEAR OF BEING CALLED RACIST.

I will post more videos of TOMMY to keep you up to date.
    “ Yes they were Muslim rapists”
    You claim not to be racist.

What is the religion of Gary Glitter, Stuart Hall, Jimmy Saville? To name just a few.
    Has their religion any bearing on the despicable act?
    If not, why keep referring to it?

You claim you are against all paedophilic acts, I haven’t seen any evidence on this thread.

More than 1,400 suspects have been investigated by police looking into child-sex-abuse allegations against VIPs including politicians, celebrities, and institutions.

What is their religion ?^
    Read previous posts.
    edited October 2018

Read previous posts.

Trevor Phillips is racist according to tom.
    Being opposed to halal is also racist according to day4eire and hhy.

Read previous posts.

Nowhere in your previous posts do you refer to the religion of Gary Glitter, Stuart Hall and Jimmy Saville.
    Nor the religion of the 1400 suspects.

What is their religion?

Why is your hero not highlighting these?

Why are you and your hero Tommy only concentrating on the Muslim element?

See post about Trevor Phillips.

Sajid Javid

@sajidjavid
    These sick Asian paedophiles are finally facing justice. I want to commend the bravery of the victims. For too long, they were ignored. Not on my watch. There will be no no-go areas https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-45918845

18:27 - 19 Oct 2018
    Look tom another racist, how dare he mention their ethnicity.
    You never answer a question, yet you still deny being a racist.
    Prove it.

Same old same old rhetoric
    What religion are those mentioned in my previous posts?

Answer my question first and i will gladly answer yours.
    Are the Home Secretary and Trevor Phillips racist ?
This discussion has been closed.