You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    On the Question of halal, if 84% of meat is stunned, before slaughter, why not 100%.
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542

If you read my previous posts, my problem with it, has been the authorities turning a blind eye to the rapes for years, for fear of being called racist by liberals.

If you had stuck to this in your posts then I think the thread would have been a lot shorter.

If you read the full reports into the abuse you will note that the primary target of criticism is the police for not investigating fully because they did not believe the victims and even blamed them for getting into the situation they were in. This has been a common issue investigating these sorts of crimes for decades and it is the spotlight of many trials and inquiries that is finally turning the corner and victims are being heard and offered support. I hope you accept now that this is not a "Muslim Problem" and these failings happened in many other settings and that a Paedophile is a Paedophile regardless of skin colour/religion.

I don't buy the fear of being called racists by liberals bit, yes there was a fear of being called racists by the wider Muslim community (especially from local politicians where their vote was important) or of stirring up racial tensions. That was wrong and shouldn't have happened but at least after proper inquiries the lessons have hopefully been learnt. EDL marches and riots helped to legitimise fears of racial tension in areas with Muslim communities.

Regarding insults, I was rather hoping to draw a line under that, but if you don't feel the need to apologise then don't expect others to either. Feel free to disagree with Naz Shah but there is no need to deliberately misquote her or call her the names you did.

I understand you liberals on here think everyone should get a fair trial, apart from TOMMY, the way he was treated in prison was disgusting.

I have already said as have others that EVERYONE deserves a fair trail, including Tommy. Tommys actions at Canterbury and Leeds do not make him a hero in my eyes. He risked the collapse of the trial and child rapists being freed.
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,878
    Majority vote keeps us from Fascism. Religion keeps us from peace. Greed keeps us from prosperity. Name callers lose credibility. My stupidity keeps me from talking sense. Hic!
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Goldon, you have your own gibberish thread, please post there instead.

Why!
    goldon said:

Why!
    Ignore him Goldon, he doesnt believe in free speech.

goldon said:

Why!
    Ignore him Goldon, he doesnt believe in free speech.
    We're both Fluent in Gibberish but I have the Intellectual version. cough!
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited October 2018
    Great to see justice catch up with the Huddersfield grooming gangs, and sentences totalling 221 years handed down. Awful crimes indeed.

Also, let's not forget that these scumbags almost got let off the hook due to the actions of Stephen Yaxley-Lennon outside court in Leeds. He is back in court next week and lets hope justice also catches up with him.

Statement from the CPS....
    "This case involved the cynical exploitation of a number of young girls by a group of older men in the Huddersfield area. These men deliberately targeted their vulnerable victims, grooming and exploiting them for their own sexual gratification. The men sometimes used threats and violence and plied their victims with alcohol or drugs. Throughout the years of offending, these men cared only for themselves and viewed these girls as objects to be used and abused at will.
    "This series of prosecutions has been the result of two years’ close collaboration between West Yorkshire Police and the CPS. The evidence, reviewed by the CPS following an intensive and complex police investigation, included hours of detailed victim evidence against a large number of potential suspects, relating to numerous allegations over six years.
    "At the heart of this case are the victims, who have all suffered trauma as a result of their childhood abuse at the hands of these men. Each of them has shown immense courage in coming forward to assist the investigation and support the prosecution case.
    "I sincerely hope the convictions of their abusers today will go some way to helping these young women to rebuild their lives. Our thoughts remain with them.”

Could you imagine how frustrating that could've been that all that effort and time to get this case over the line could then collapse thanks to one idiot?

https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/19/how-tommy-robinson-could-have-helped-keep-rape-gang-on-uk-streets-8056236/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/tommy-robinson-prison-jail-grooming-gangs-huddersfield-leeds-contempt-court-facebook-video-a8592871.html?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0K0df8lEJY2UCpbpc1uuqz8k8wPzX6gp4BGo8yur2nGcOZ7npwMnIwDDM#Echobox=1539977179

Sounds like one of the men has gone on the run so hopefully he's swiftly caught and put in the slammer with his vile friends.

TOMMY spoke the truth.

TOMMY spoke the truth.
    The so called far right TOMMY ROBINSON got locked up for speaking the truth.
    Many years before the award-winning journalist Andrew Norfolk wrote his first piece about the grooming gangs in northern towns in England, I was investigating this phenomenon. But despite the quality of material I had amassed, it took me until 2007 to get my first piece published because some editors feared an accusation of racism. In this particular geographical area, many of the members of grooming gangs were of Pakistani origin. As a feminist who has always gone after the men who abuse women and girls, whichever social class or ethnic group they belong to, I was concerned that the story would only be told by racists. The British National Party (BNP) had been already been claiming that nasty Muslim “paedophiles” were preying on innocent white girls.

Many years before the award-winning journalist Andrew Norfolk wrote his first piece about the grooming gangs in northern towns in England, I was investigating this phenomenon. But despite the quality of material I had amassed, it took me until 2007 to get my first piece published because some editors feared an accusation of racism. In this particular geographical area, many of the members of grooming gangs were of Pakistani origin. As a feminist who has always gone after the men who abuse women and girls, whichever social class or ethnic group they belong to, I was concerned that the story would only be told by racists. The British National Party (BNP) had been already been claiming that nasty Muslim “paedophiles” were preying on innocent white girls.

Ignored by the authorities and msm, because they are a racist party, so the rapes carried on.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751
    A large amount of the grooming and abuse was carried out by the gang's ringleader Amere Singh Dhaliwal, a Sikh man.
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,272
    tomgoodun said:

A large amount of the grooming and abuse was carried out by the gang's ringleader Amere Singh Dhaliwal, a Sikh man.

He was a muslim, recently converted to a Sikh
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,272
    Times are a changing.
    Did anyone catch the 10pm Sky News last night?
    They referred to TR as an "activist" (not ex EDL Leader)
    Also referred to the abusers as "British Pakistani & Muslim"
    That must be a first.

I think the penny has finally dropped!
    tomgoodun said:

Whats your point ?
This discussion has been closed.