You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    As for Quilliam, Tommy and they were happy bedfellows for a short while.

When Tommy was between prison spells and under bail conditions preventing him from associating with the EDL, he shared a platform with Quilliam (while being paid as was his cousin).

He left the EDL and vowed to join with Quilliam to unite with moderate Muslims against Islamic extremism.

They soon fell out.
  • rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186
    Phantom66 said:

I don't condone what Naz Shah has said, she did issue apologies and served a suspension for comments against Israel.

She didn't call for the destruction (mass murder) of Israel - she did say it might be better for all if Israel moved to the US. Not the brightest offer of a solution to the Middle East political situation but not a crime.

She didn't "tell the victims of rape to shut up" either which has already been discussed yet you keep repeating it.

Did say she retweeted and also liked the tweet, so 2 actions on same tweet, silly little w****
    You have asked lots of questions, which have already been answered on here.
    Someone on sky poker just sent me a link on THE REBELLIONS, so thought i would share.
    I have asked questions some of which have been answered, others have been repeatedly ignored.

I haven't dodged any of your questions.
    All questions have been answered, would you like some more music.
    I see that recording by the rebellions has done wonders for their bookings.

Is there anything TR has said or done that you do not approve of?
    edited October 2018
    Phantom66 said:

Yes.
    Has TOMMY said or done anything that you agree with.

Phantom66 said:

Yes.
    Would you care to elaborate on that? You seem to have defended his every action so far on this thread.
    edited October 2018

Phantom66 said:

Yes.
    Has TOMMY said or done anything that you agree with.
    I'll have to have a long think to see if I can come up with anything there, I suppose even Hitler got the trains running on time.

Sweet dreams - Don't watch too many Naz Shah videos before you go to bed.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-45874265

Doesn't it make you PROUD Rainman?

Long live FREE PEACHES.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,820
    I think youve pretty much nailed this @Phantom66 , no stone unturned.

Well researched and VWP and NH.

• hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    https://medium.com/@Reg_Left_Media/grooming-gangs-quilliam-the-myth-of-the-84-percent-cc834b57fcf3

Rainman, this is a 30 minute read so I know it would be futile to ask you to read and absorb it.

But give it a try. I don't hold out much hope but stranger things have happened.
    edited October 2018
    ^^^Good spot, If that is TL;DR for anyone....

Pretty much as I thought, the Quilliam report is at best very poorly researched but seemingly deliberately skewed to fit a narrative.

Then not freely published to allow scrutiny and the media picked up the Quilliam press release and the 84% headline. Then spread as fact by TR and his followers.

Probably the worst case of mass hysteria generated by a flawed piece of research since Andrew Wakefield and MMR.
  • tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,751
    mumsie said:

I think youve pretty much nailed this @Phantom66 , no stone unturned.

Well researched and VWP and NH.

Agreed

In these times of fake news and hidden agendas, it’s comforting to know there are level headed people out there.
    Cap is doffed Mark
    Thanks @mumsie and @tomgoodun but to be fair it was @EvilPingu who started the ball rolling and @hhyftrftdr who found the final nail in the coffin of the 84% myth.
    I think we should also give credit to @Tikay10 for keeping this thread open.

I have been told to f*** o**, hhyfty was called a nonce, a sitting MP has been called a silly little w**** all of which could have ended the thread and/or a caused a forum ban.

For balance Rainman has been called an idiot, a racist and a bigot.

The debate has been allowed to continue which is a good thing imho.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 167,273
    Type your comment
    Phantom66 said:

I think we should also give credit to @Tikay10 for keeping this thread open.

I have been told to f*** o**, hhyfty was called a nonce, a sitting MP has been called a silly little w**** all of which could have ended the thread and/or a caused a forum ban.

For balance Rainman has been called an idiot, a racist and a bigot.

The debate has been allowed to continue which is a good thing imho.

@Phantom66

Well now you mention it, yes, it's been a real struggle in my mind whether to close it or not, & I've been within in inch of closing it numerous times.

I've also had a lot of folks, some of them wise, some of them good friends, who have contacted me personally, here or elsewhere, saying "time to close that thread", & they make a very good point. Some at Head Office have also suggested we ought to close it. By allowing all these insults & name-calling, it's setting a precedent for future forum use, & we are definitely 100% NOT going to go down the 2+2 route of allowing contributors to routinely insult & abuse others.

It's a very important topic though, & deserves to be properly aired.

No debate was ever won by abusing & insulting the other side, so I'd really appreciate it if we all tried to reason rather than abuse.

If you read my previous posts, my problem with it, has been the authorities turning a blind eye to the rapes for years, for fear of being called racist by liberals.
    on the insults hhy likes insulting people and if i or they throw insults back,his little friends are up in arms.
    day4eire even called me racist for signing a petition on banning halal, which hhy thinks is ok.
    hhy is still throwing insults at me, no objections from anyone on here.
    I insult an mp who retweeted and liked a tweet telling children to shut up about being raped, but apologised and said it was a mistake , she is still a labour mp, wonder what would of happened if a white mp had said it about Muslim Children. (if one had i would be up in arms saying they should be removed immediately from office)
    I understand you liberals on here think everyone should get a fair trial, apart from TOMMY, the way he was treated in prison was disgusting.
    One good thing about this thread is i have had people send me messages on my F.B page(ty day4eire for pointing them my way).
This discussion has been closed.