You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793

Just checked through a load of old group photos , and guess what , no one is holding their index fingers up .

And?

Would a group of almost pensioner women pose in the same way as males half their age?
    Believe it or not , I have relatives younger than me . Still waiting for you to tell me exactly what you think the significance of their " finger poses " is ?
    That's the point, there isn't any significance whatsoever. It's a pose for a photo.

TR, in his onslaught against the Syrian refugee, attempted to link them to ISIS. Shameful behaviour, and swiftly deleted by the bigot.
    And you know that how ? Are you friends with them , do you communicate with them through facebook ?
    The only way you wouldn't think it was a pose for a photo is if you're a massive raging bigot idiot.

Bigots will see what they want to see

It being a pose isn't in doubt . What is in question , is exactly what the significance of the finger pointing means .
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

Just checked through a load of old group photos , and guess what , no one is holding their index fingers up .

And?

Would a group of almost pensioner women pose in the same way as males half their age?
    Believe it or not , I have relatives younger than me . Still waiting for you to tell me exactly what you think the significance of their " finger poses " is ?
    That's the point, there isn't any significance whatsoever. It's a pose for a photo.

TR, in his onslaught against the Syrian refugee, attempted to link them to ISIS. Shameful behaviour, and swiftly deleted by the bigot.
    And you know that how ? Are you friends with them , do you communicate with them through facebook ?
    The only way you wouldn't think it was a pose for a photo is if you're a massive raging bigot idiot.

It being a pose isn't in doubt . What is in question , is exactly what the significance of the finger pointing means .
    What do you think it means?
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    ''Today, the UKIP NEC voted overwhelmingly against a motion of no confidence in the leader Gerard Batten''

''The party does not endorse the appointment of Tommy Robinson in an advisory role''

Well, looks like even UKIP supporters don't want the bigoted duo of Batten and TR in the party.

Where do you turn, when you're too racist for UKIP?
  • Options

And?

Not sure , I was hoping you would provide some possibilities
  • Options

And?

Why can't you think for yourself?
  • Options

And?

Not necessary when you are talking to someone who knows it all .
  • Options

And?

• Options
    So you have no opinions of the picture?

Just like you have no opinions of Brexit, yet post on there regularly?
  • Options
    edited December 2018

My apologies , didn't realise it was necessary to post my opinions in order to be able to post . When did you decide the content on here ?

You sound a bit rattled tonight ?
  • Options

My apologies , didn't realise it was necessary to post my opinions in order to be able to post . When did you decide the content on here ?
    Post whatever you want.

Bit weird that you wanted to clarify exactly what had been posted, but then have no opinions on the subject matter.
  • Options

Post whatever you want.

Bit weird that you wanted to clarify exactly what had been posted, but then have no opinions on the subject matter.
    Thanks , don't actually need your permission though .
  • Options

Post whatever you want.

Nope.

So what is your opinion on it?
  • Options

Post whatever you want.

Nope.

So what is your opinion on it?
    My opinion is .......
  • Options
    It's always a good idea to explore all possibilities before wildly jumping on a bandwagon , just because it suits your purpose . You would do well to listen to those words of wisdom .
  • Options
    edited December 2018

It's always a good idea to explore all possibilities before wildly jumping on a bandwagon , just because it suits your purpose . You would do well to listen to those words of wisdom .

Yep.

So having seen someone do a pointy finger pose in a picture, and TRs subsequent attempts to link it to ISIS, what do you think of that?
  • Options

Yep.

So having seen someone do a pointy finger pose in a picture, and TRs subsequent attempts to link it to ISIS, what do you think of that?
    I haven't explored all the events surrounding it yet , so it would not be prudent to form an opinion . :) Perhaps as more detail emerges , I will be confident enough to comment on that .
  • Options

Yep.

I haven't explored all the events surrounding it yet , so it would not be prudent to form an opinion . :) Perhaps as more detail emerges , I will be confident enough to comment on that .
    Rainman esque dodging skills.

2 peas in a pod.
  • Options

Yep.

Maybe I jumped the gun, fair play to you.

If only TR had the same mindset, he wouldn't be getting sued by a 15 year old Syrian refugee.
  • Options

Yep.

2 peas in a pod
    Call it what you want , but if you don't have all the facts available to you , then it's not a good idea to broadcast an opinion .
  • Options

Yep.

2 peas in a pod
    Call it what you want , but if you don't have all the facts available to you , then it's not a good idea to broadcast an opinion .
    Take note, TR.
This discussion has been closed.