You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tommy Robinson

Comments

• Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793

It's always a good idea to explore all possibilities before wildly jumping on a bandwagon , just because it suits your purpose . You would do well to listen to those words of wisdom .

Yep.

So having seen someone do a pointy finger pose in a picture, and TRs subsequent attempts to link it to ISIS, what do you think of that?
    I haven't explored all the events surrounding it yet , so it would not be prudent to form an opinion . :) Perhaps as more detail emerges , I will be confident enough to comment on that .
    Rainman esque dodging skills.

2 peas in a pod
    Call it what you want , but if you don't have all the facts available to you , then it's not a good idea to broadcast an opinion .
    Take note, TR.
    Same thing applies to people on here as well .
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036

It's always a good idea to explore all possibilities before wildly jumping on a bandwagon , just because it suits your purpose . You would do well to listen to those words of wisdom .

Yep.

So having seen someone do a pointy finger pose in a picture, and TRs subsequent attempts to link it to ISIS, what do you think of that?
    I haven't explored all the events surrounding it yet , so it would not be prudent to form an opinion . :) Perhaps as more detail emerges , I will be confident enough to comment on that .

2 peas in a pod
    Call it what you want , but if you don't have all the facts available to you , then it's not a good idea to broadcast an opinion .
    Take note, TR.
    This explains why, despite many many posts, you're reluctant to post your Brexit opinions on that thread (though we can all work out your position)
  • Options
    rainman215rainman215 Member Posts: 1,186

''Today, the UKIP NEC voted overwhelmingly against a motion of no confidence in the leader Gerard Batten''

''The party does not endorse the appointment of Tommy Robinson in an advisory role''

Well, looks like even UKIP supporters don't want the bigoted duo of Batten and TR in the party.

Where do you turn, when you're too racist for UKIP?

They voted in favour of Mr Batten.
  • Options

Yep.

2 peas in a pod
    Take note, TR.
    This explains why, despite many many posts, you're reluctant to post your Brexit opinions on that thread (though we can all work out your position)
    We also can work out your position on muslim rape gangs.
  • Options

Yep.

2 peas in a pod
    Take note, TR.
    To be fair I don't think you could work your way out of an open room . Stop making assumptions, mr naive .
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,621
    Prison Reform Program

• Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,485
    edited December 2018

“We also can work out your position on muslim rape gangs.“

Come on Rainman
    You’re surely not as simple as this?
    Jon doesn’t like Tommy Robinson, i think it’s fairly same to assume this.
    And so in your world it follows that he supports Muslim rape gangs?
  • Options
    Jac35 said:

“We also can work out your position on muslim rape gangs.

Come on Rainman

Where did i say that?
  • Options
    Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,485

Jac35 said:

“We also can work out your position on muslim rape gangs.

Come on Rainman
    Where did i say that?</

Yawn
    Ok Rainman
    Tell me what you have worked out on Jons position regarding Muslim rape gangs
  • Options

That he thinks TOMMY ROBINSON shouldnt be allowed to speak about muslim rape gangs.

• Options
    What really makes me laugh is hhy is constantly banging on about how TR fans are so gullible , yet is quite prepared to automatically believe what someone posts on a FB page must be true and worthy of repeating . A generation that gets their news and " make me popular " opinions , from social media ..sad state of affairs .
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542

What really makes me laugh is hhy is constantly banging on about how TR fans are so gullible , yet is quite prepared to automatically believe what someone posts on a FB page must be true and worthy of repeating . A generation that gets their news and " make me popular " opinions , from social media ..sad state of affairs .

I thought hhy just posted a video of a man responding to allegations made by TR.

People can make up their own mind what to believe, unfortunately many do without exploring both sides.

In the case of the response to the Huddersfield bullying of a Syrian Refugee it seems to be TR who is backtracking and deleting posts.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    Phantom66 said:

I thought hhy just posted a video of a man responding to allegations made by TR.

People can make up their own mind what to believe, unfortunately many do without exploring both sides.

In the case of the response to the Huddersfield bullying of a Syrian Refugee it seems to be TR who is backtracking and deleting posts.
    Oh really ? Not much exploring both sides from certain quarters on this thread or for that matter , neither was there on the silly old mans thread . And I would suggest you don't make your mind up from facebook material.
  • Options
    This might be worth a read : Easy Meat: Inside Britain's Grooming Gang Scandal
    by Peter Mcloughlin
    4.30 · Rating details · 46 ratings · 9 reviews
    Peter McLoughlin spent years believing the Leftist narrative, namely it was 'a racist myth' that organised Muslim groups in Britain and the Netherlands (‘grooming gangs’) were luring white schoolgirls into a life of prostitution. But in 2009 he first encountered people who said their children had been groomed like this. These informants had non-white people in their immediate and extended family, and were thus unlikely to be racists. So McLoughlin dug deeper and what he found shocked him: there were mounds of evidence that social workers, police officers, Muslim organisations, journalists and even some Members of Parliament must have known about these grooming gangs for decades, and they had turned a blind-eye to these crimes. He also came across references to incidents where any proof had since vanished. McLoughlin spent several years uncovering everything he could and documenting this scandal before the evidence disappeared. He demonstrates that the true nature of this grooming phenomenon was known about more than 20 years ago.
    While he was writing this book, Parliament was forced by rising anger in Britain to conduct its own low-key investigation. The eventual report concluded the grooming problem was basically in one town: Rotherham. Official reports finally admitted there were more than 1400 victims in this otherwise unremarkable town. McLoughlin argues the authorities will continue their cover-up of this scandal, with many thousands of new victims across the country every year. The criminal indicators in Rotherham are to be found in scores of towns across Britain. McLoughlin's book is an attempt to get the public to wake up, for them to demand civilised solutions, because if the social contract breaks down, people may turn to vigilante justice as the prostituting of schoolgirls continues unabated. The book documents the hidden abuse of Sikh victims by grooming gangs, and how Sikhs in Britain have already resorted to vigilante justice.
    The book exposes how political correctness was used to silence potential whistle-blowers, and how this grooming phenomenon demonstrates that multiculturalism does not work. Every layer of authority in the British state comes under detailed examination to expose their part in the scandal. McLoughlin leaves no stone unturned, and at 130,000 words in length, it is likely to be the most detailed critique of this scandal for years to come.
  • Options

Phantom66 said:

Oh really ? Not much exploring both sides from certain quarters on this thread or for that matter , neither was there on the silly old mans thread . And I would suggest you don't make your mind up from facebook material.
    You might wanna tell Rainman the bolded bit.
  • Options

Phantom66 said:

It applies to you as much as anyone else .
  • Options

Phantom66 said:

I really don't get how people can quote FB stuff , copy and paste items off individual pages , and share videos from FB and even get anywhere near close to thinking that content is to coin a phrase " nailed on " .
  • Options

Phantom66 said:

Perhaps someone who isn't even 'on' Facebook, nor even understand it, isn't in much of a position to say what you can and cannot believe from social media.

You're a bit of a dinosaur but like it or not, social media is a very powerful tool these days. Rumours, fake news and half truths will always do the rounds, but if you mostly follow reputable people, news outlets and organisations it helps you to dodge the liars and convicted fraudsters.
  • Options

Phantom66 said:

Perhaps someone who isn't even 'on' Facebook, nor even understand it, isn't in much of a position to say what you can and cannot believe from social media.

You're a bit of a dinosaur but like it or not, social media is a very powerful tool these days. Rumours, fake news and half truths will always do the rounds, but if you mostly follow reputable people, news outlets and organisations it helps you to dodge the liars and convicted fraudsters.
    How do you know if someone is reputable ? ..answer you don't , if you don't know anyone who knows them and are only relying on what you see posted by them . What i'm saying isn't really rocket science !
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    A for example ...just because it's TR , you immediately jump on the bandwagon of the brother of the lad assaulted . You don't know the family , you don't know what they are saying is genuine , anymore than anyone knows what TR says is genuine , if he makes a claim about someone ...yet still because of your single minded blindness , you jump on the same bandwagon , you are very quick to accuse " gullible " TR fans of doing . Absolutely bonkers !
    If you are going to accuse people of having no facts to back up their claims , at least have some to back your own up ...a FB account isn't !
This discussion has been closed.