You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Tonight's site issues - MTT's not loading.

Comments

• Options
    Sky_SamTSky_SamT Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 984
    miniman88 said:

Everything started running smooth again after the pause, including the main, then all of a sudden, just the main, started pazzing out. Guess you's purposely made it faulty because there was gonna be quite a lot of overlay. Not sure how I feel about that tbh.

Also, the £7.20 late reg semi to the main 'finished' with top 14 getting paid. This never loaded and I hope this gets refunded too.

I can assure you that overlay was the last thing on our mind and we certainly did not or would not ever "make something faulty".

We are dealing with the late reg semi.
  • Options
    ckdckd Member Posts: 1,386
    i am sure if it was deliberately done due to the overlay then sky would have done this when the 50k bh games had been running at twice if not more of a loss for them than last nights main.

how much did sky lose on them games?

just one of those things that happens and sky are sorting it out.
  • Options
    5x55x5 Member Posts: 2
    Just curious as to the refund policy. I was sitting 1st when the £33 golden stopped and 5th when it finally kicked everyone off tables? I had one head. Do we get head prizes or just a refund? I think there where maybe 6 players with head prizes already in the tournament when the issue started.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,174
    edited October 2018
    Type your comment
    5x5 said:

Just curious as to the refund policy. I was sitting 1st when the £33 golden stopped and 5th when it finally kicked everyone off tables? I had one head. Do we get head prizes or just a refund? I think there where maybe 6 players with head prizes already in the tournament when the issue started.

Morning @5x5

Frustrating evening, huh?

This one was quite awkward, as a small minority of players were still connected, but 90% were not able to play, so this could not be settled by ICM (chip stacks) it had to be voided.

So the ruling here is that every player still in the Main gets a full refund (£30 + £3 reg fee.

Those that took bounties will get to keep that bounty cash.

• Options
    5x55x5 Member Posts: 2
    Thanks - i have just been refunded the stake but not the bounty yet
  • Options
    p_blasep_blase Member Posts: 54
    refund for 7.30 and 8 pm games received thanks
  • Options
    Type your comment
    5x5 said:

Thanks - i have just been refunded the stake but not the bounty yet

That's odd, as I originally thought that the Bounties had already been credited.

I've spoken to the Team again, & it now appears that the Bounties have not been refunded yet. Sorry about that.

They will be refunded in due course, hopefully later this morning, certainly today. Look out for a Manual Transfer please.
  • Options

Refunds have now been made for those who were still in the 7.30pm £22 Silver (£20 + £2 reg fee) & 8pm £33 Gold (£30 + £3 Reg Fee).

If you had been awarded Bounties in either of those, they may have to be processed separately which will be done a little later.
  • Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
    Refund recieved thanks keep calm and carry on 😃😃😃
  • Options
    7.15pm Late Reg Semi, £7.20.

This one was affected & it's a bit complicated.

Essentially, everyone gets refunded.

If you bust it, you get the full £7.20 back.

If you won a £33 seat, you get the £33 back, just as any other player in the Main does.

If you won a £33 seat & already had a seat, then you get the extra £33 as well, so 2 x £33.

• Options
    weecheez1 said:

Refund recieved thanks keep calm and carry on 😃😃😃

Great stuff, thanks Cheezy.
  • Options

Refunds for bounties taken in affected Tournaments are now being processed.
  • Options
    K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    Got my £22 refund thanks sky. Can’t believe it got suggested that sky messed the main up due too overlay lol it’s like people asking if the freeroll will be re run lol let sky sort the problem put first
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Type your comment
    K0BAYASHl said:

Got my £22 refund thanks sky. Can’t believe it got suggested that sky messed the main up due too overlay lol it’s like people asking if the freeroll will be re run lol let sky sort the problem put first

Yes, quite an extraordinary suggestion, poker players certainly have the ability to surprise.

As to the Freeroll problem, as it happens, watch this space.....
  • Options
    HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,146
    Well batted @Tikay10, difficult situation dealt with very well IMO
  • Options

Tonight's Rewards Freeroll

This was £1,500 last night (£1,000 of UKOPS seats & £500 cash) but it had to be cancelled.

So by way of trying to be fair, tonight's Rewards Freeroll will be worth DOUBLE, so £3,000 instead of £1,500.

The Lobby has not been amended yet - be patient please, & at this stage I'm unclear how the extra £1,500 will be paid. (Cash & UKOPS seats, or extra UKOPS seats).

I'll make it known once it has been amended.
  • Options
    dangerdaidangerdai Member Posts: 362
    just received my refund for 7.30 silver bh, try again tonight ;-)
  • Options
    Type your comment
    dangerdai said:

just received my refund for 7.30 silver bh, try again tonight ;-)

Nice one bud, & good luck tonight.
  • Options

Tonight's Rewards Freeroll.

This is now in the Lobby, & I can conform it has been doubled to £3,000, being £1,000 cash + £2,000 of UKOPS seats.

"Daily £3,000 Rewards Freeroll! Play for £1,000 in cash prizes and over £2,000 worth of UKOPS seats! See the UKOPS promo page for more details. Earn 50 points in the previous calendar week to enter. Reg opens at 5pm. 5 min blinds with 30 mins of late reg."

Registration opens at 6pm.
  • Options
    MattBatesMattBates Member Posts: 4,118
    Tikay10 said:

Tonight's Rewards Freeroll.

This is now in the Lobby, & I can conform it has been doubled to £3,000, being £1,000 cash + £2,000 of UKOPS seats.

"Daily £3,000 Rewards Freeroll! Play for £1,000 in cash prizes and over £2,000 worth of UKOPS seats! See the UKOPS promo page for more details. Earn 50 points in the previous calendar week to enter. Reg opens at 5pm. 5 min blinds with 30 mins of late reg."

Registration opens at 6pm.
    Nothing is showing in payouts atm, with the seat prizes is it twice what would normally be paid out? Eg 4 £220 seats rather than 2?