You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Manchester Live Update

Comments

• Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,832
    We have reached the final break of the day.
    When we come back it’s 800 1600 with a 1600BB. Three forty minute levels. 81 players remain with an average stack of 55900. Dolly departed just before the end of the level. Irish Rose, Tikay, Misty4me, EssexPhil, Craig cu12 all have stacks with Craig sitting on 98k leading the way.
    Anybody want to guess how many players are left at the end of the day?
  • Options
    During the break I am sat at a table with Sky Sam , Sky James, the Ambo and the legend . I innocently enquire of Sam how many chips he is bringing back to day 2. Tikay nearly spills his latte as he chuckles “ nice rubdown Nick”
    Honestly Sam I didn’t realise you had not made day 2.
  • Options
    EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,339
    Top updating Nic, does Tikay know you're after his job? Would you do it? Could you take the pay cut? You know you have to fire fight all the Sky gremlin issues if you say yes!
  • Options
    jimmyjazzejimmyjazze Member Posts: 47
    Great Tourno, Great people, but any chance of a North East one in 2020?
  • Options
    Irish Rose and Essexphil have a megastack on their table. I have seen him open blind, bet blind and remarkably he hits. You only need one hand guys stick in there.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Massive pot on Tikay table, not involving him. Three way all in QQ vs KQ clubs Vs JJ
    Flop 10105 turn 9 river 4. Bad jumper could not resist calling after two all ins, he had them both covered but his luck ran out this time. To say he likes a gamble may be an understatement
  • Options
    Rose wins a pot I didn’t see with pocket queens and is up to 65k
    On another table all in and call sees AK suited vs pocket kings. Not sky poker players as far as I can tell, two aces on the flop and the kings depart. I mention this only because the gent who lost took it with good grace and just acknowledged that’s the game.
  • Options
    Next to last level begins. We are down to 61 players. 1000 2000 BB 2000
    Sir Alex Ferguson had a phrase for the business end of a tournament, short stacks across the room are shifting a little uneasily in there seats.
  • Options
    Craig has had an accident an is down to about 50k, I tell him not to worry he will be ok.
  • Options
    DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,742
    Great updates Nic - Tikay will be getting nervous for his job at this rate!

It would be good if you could add chrisdonkb to your update list is if you can find him - pretty sure he's still in the mix at the moment :)
  • Options
    I come back to find Misty4me has gone missing no idea what happened. Craig looks happier maybe just maybe he has doubled up again😀
    All across the room cries of “ seat table whatever” are beginning to be heard more regularly.
    Essexphil needs to find a hand soon.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Rose has 95k Craig has 60k Tikay 32k Essexphil has just bust
    We are about to go into the last level of the day. 1200 2400 BB 2400
    53 players are left could be quite a small field coming back tomorrow
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,562
    Thanks for the updates Nick. It does make a difference for us not there. I am still coming to terms with that pic of @MISTY4ME .....totally different to what I thought he looked like. Mind you...I also saw that pic of @SidV79 ....I nailed that one ;)
  • Options

Great updates Nic - Tikay will be getting nervous for his job at this rate!

It would be good if you could add chrisdonkb to your update list is if you can find him - pretty sure he's still in the mix at the moment :)

I ask Sid v if he knows who Chrisdonkb is, and the chap sat right in front of us says that’s me!
    He is struggling a little........ to count his monster stack. 250k
  • Options
    Wow Craig raises after a small stack shove Chrisdonkb re raises and puts Craig all in
    Craig has Ak Chris has QQ the small stack A4
    Craig has five outs and hits three of them for a full house double up. Rungood anyone.
    Well played Chris for taking the loss in the right way.
  • Options
    Craig wins another 80k pot and while I’m away Rose wins a pot and is up to 147k
    Come on Tony time to find a hand
  • Options
    Tikay finally finds a hand And has two raises into his BB he shoves AK off and is looked up by the pocket ducks. Not even a sweat as a quack on the flop sends our hero home
  • Options
    The chap who took his bounty will be a new addition to Sky poker. As he claims the two £110 bounties look forward to seeing Michael Richardson at the tables soon
  • Options
    Chris takes out another player and adds 40k to his stack
  • Options
    By my count 44 left and we will soon be going into the final seven hands of the night