You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Biggest Downswing; How Long?

124»

Comments

• Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    "I do think rather than downswing I think more important is difference between expected returns and actual results."

AND we have a winner...
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,634
    mumsie said:

I wouldn't say troll, Rottweiler .

i daren,t say owt in case she bites me head off :o
  • Options
    dobiesdrawdobiesdraw Member Posts: 2,793
    edited March 2019
    stokefc said:

mumsie said:

I wouldn't say troll, Rottweiler .

i daren,t say owt in case she bites me head off :o
    Too late :s Your name's in the book . ;)
  • Options
    day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    madprof said:

Jac35 said:

Another fantastic thread.
    Just a pity the troll has been allowed to return to the forum (loved the old ignore button)

It’s interesting to read how even the best players suffer self doubt during bad runs.
    It makes me feel a bit better. It’s amazing how poker plays with your head. I have reasonable stats over a 20k+ sample at dyms but when i’m going through a bad patch i convince myself that I can’t play at all and will never win again.

Who's the troll?
    Dont worry not you.

Read it back it is quite clear.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,299

madprof said:

Jac35 said:

Another fantastic thread.
    Just a pity the troll has been allowed to return to the forum (loved the old ignore button)

It’s interesting to read how even the best players suffer self doubt during bad runs.
    It makes me feel a bit better. It’s amazing how poker plays with your head. I have reasonable stats over a 20k+ sample at dyms but when i’m going through a bad patch i convince myself that I can’t play at all and will never win again.

Who's the troll?
    Dont worry not you.

Read it back it is quite clear.
    I know..I was just being 'ironic'...

I don't know what syl is in your posts. However, it seems when anyone 'hits the nail on the head' with their* responses, there's a reaction..sad , really

My polite request ws to ask her to apologise to a player -privately by pm- as she publicly patronised him by correcting, what I would call typing errors, she demeaned them as grammatical errors...well that went down like a lead balloon

*their, there, they're...sound like I'm sympathising with her...I'm not