You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

SPT Glasgow Live Update

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,264
    edited March 2019

This huge pile spread across the table - the chips, not the geezer - might well be the Chippie.

I should add, as he can, shall we say, "look after himself", & some, he's a mate of mine, proper character.

In fact, he's so unfortunate looking he might just be the bro of @ctbn. Who's not a mate of mine.

• Options

H4H seems to have been going on for ages.

Blinds have just increased to 5k-10k/10k.

The shortie has just enough to cover his impending BB & BB ante. If he folds - & he might - he will survive for another entire orbit, & so everyone else will freeze the action too.

We could be here until Monday afternoon.

For balance, once the bubble bursts, the dam will burst & they'll bust left right & centre.
  • Options
  • Options

And the bubble bursts in almost hilarious fashion, and at least 4 players with less than 2 Bigs have made the money.
  • Options
    edited March 2019

The dealer somehow puts this straighty Board out 3 way, 2 of whom are super short.

On the end, the chipped up A-6 puts a teaser 5k in the middle, & the super short (you can see his 12k top of photo) next to act calls, only for the Dealer to tell them both it's 10k min not 5k, which he hates, as there's a possible flush out.

The super-super shortie was had flopped the J to lead & spark a flicker of hope, but the Dealer was in a real mean mood.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Quite the scene as the bubble hand plays out.

Craig & LARSON7 can both be seen on the far right of photo.

• Options

INCOMING

• Options

Yup, two big pots....
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    The J-6 suited belonged to our Actor chappie friend, but no photo I'm afraid, as he was clearly not keen, & he can now return to acting, unencumbered by dreams of poker glory.

• Options
  • Options

And as expected, the dam has burst big time, & suddenly we are down to 18, on just 2 tables.

• Options

30 minute break now.

I'm gonna pop round to Tesco Express to get some food for after I finish here, as it'll be late & all the fast food shops will be closed by then.

Then we can settle down for what is likely to be a long evening, & we'll get names, chip counts & all sorts of whatever. It'll be better viewing than Sewing Bee.
  • Options
    SUPERNOVASUPERNOVA Member Posts: 403
    Great updates as always. Glgl to those I know still in who will remain nameless as I'm a terrible bokker!
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    edited March 2019
    Keep up the good work, Teekster.
    And get someone else to take over for 30 mins to get a break this evening, please

PS-good luck Andy/Sid
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    A Sid's eye view of proceedings, looks like he has around 200,000 there. (Whites are 1k, blues 5k, orange 25k).

The dude to Sid's immediate left, with cool hair & bins is Adam, who I believe works for SB&G in Leeds.

• Options
    edited March 2019
    Here's a couple of GV's of the 2 remaining tables.

In the bottom photo - or more correctly, the photo at the bottom..... it seems that Spurs have just scored if my understanding of footballer's body language is accurate. Either that or the 2 Spurs players just fancied a cuddle.

• Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    Yes come on Andy.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited March 2019

Carnage.

Gotta feel a bit sorry for 10-10 Bloke here.

• Options
    edited March 2019

Sometimes, when you arrive on the scene of an accident, you wonder "how did that happen?"

Same applies here, no idea how Q-4 got so deep, but I daresay there's good reason. There always is. *

* Sometimes.