You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

SPT Glasgow Live Update

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,814
    edited March 2019

At the oche is @LmfaoAllin, Craig, Hendo & @cpfc_2010.

I can't stand that shouty man on the darts with his puerile "one hundredddddandeightyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" nonsense, but to be fair, there's no danger of 180 the way these boys throw.

^^^^^

Late news, Hendo throws a 9 dart leg.
    ^^^^^

Correction, 90 dart leg.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,985
    Being Glasgow, "One Hun dead and Hate-y"...
  • day4eire76day4eire76 Member Posts: 912
    Tikay10 said:

At the oche is @LmfaoAllin, Craig, Hendo & @cpfc_2010.

I can't stand that shouty man on the darts with his puerile "one hundredddddandeightyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy" nonsense, but to be fair, there's no danger of 180 the way these boys throw.

Best of luck to the three lads throwing their second darts at the tourney.

Just noticed James is not wearing his glasses so would advise the lads to stand further back.
    Essexphil said:

Being Glasgow, "One Hun dead and Hate-y"...

Ooh, near the knuckle stuff there Phil. You'd not say that if you were here.

I'm sat next to the Reg Desk, & some confusion has just arisen between a newbie poker player & an inexperienced Reg Desk Lady.

Newbie player wants to be in from the start, Lady tells him it started yesterday, he gives it the local version of wtf.

So she says "today is the second first day & tomorrow is the first second day".

Geezer looks totally nonplussed.

"Do what?"
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Tikay10 said:

Well, I say "nice morning", it was until this bunch of reprobates polled up, soon to be joined by Rose & ctbn.

Gonna have a word with my boss on Monday, they don't pay me enough to put up with this.

Extras from 'Trainspotting 3'?
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,026
    IrishRose said:

Morning all from sunny Glasgow - all getting ready here for today’s poker fest.

Tikay played Day 1 yesterday but apparently isn’t scheduled to play today aswell - who else thinks he should play today to give today’s players the same fun experience of playing on the same table as The Legend?

I for one vote for a Tikay 2nd bullet!!

Gl all playing today.

+1
  • craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    IrishRose said:

Tikay played Day 1 yesterday but apparently isn’t scheduled to play today aswell - who else thinks he should play today to give today’s players the same fun experience of playing on the same table as The Legend?

Gl all playing today.

+1
  • cpfc_2010cpfc_2010 Member Posts: 316
    IrishRose said:

Gl all playing today.

Couldn't agree more about Tikay and the second bullet.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,985
    cpfc_2010 said:

IrishRose said:

Gl all playing today.

Couldn't agree more about Tikay and the second bullet.
    Completely agree.
    It's like free money :)

You are very kind guys (& Lady), ty ty.

And Day 1B play has now commenced, looks to be about 50 players seated.
  • engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Good luck everyone playing, thanks for updates TK

I have had my arm twisted to play again today, so under great duress & after several seconds deliberation I have agreed.

I need to go get some food in stock for tonight, (for my Hotel room), after I finish work, as I had some problems last night, so I'll sit in shortly.

That means today's Live Update will be slightly delayed until I exit, perhaps by as much as 2 hours.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    Tikay10 said:

I have had my arm twisted to play again today, so under great duress & after several seconds deliberation I have agreed.

I need to go get some food in stock for tonight, (for my Hotel room), after I finish work, as I had some problems last night, so I'll sit in shortly.

That means today's Live Update will be slightly delayed until I exit, perhaps by as much as 2 hours.

Wheres Vegasboy, @pompeynic when you need him? GL today @Tikay10
  • HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 896
    GL every one especially me friend SIDV79 and the very lovely Irish rose but from the sounds of it Tkay10 needs it more ( no offence to tony just jesting ) if I could face the trek up to Glasgow I would be there the scots like a drink just like me … SPTs are great fun enjoy everybody and I'm at the nexted stop of the UK tour and trying hard for the Vegas one ( poker gods permitting hopefully there having a beer or 2 or 3 , 4 , 5 ,6 lol ) the very best of luck all
  • MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,157
    madprof said:

Tikay10 said:

Wheres Vegasboy, @pompeynic when you need him? GL today @Tikay10
    Isn't he at Wembley..... watching paint dry? ......I mean Pompey v. whoever else is in Final of Johnstone's Paint Trophy