You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

2019 SPT Las Vegas Live Update, with added nonsense & waffle.

Comments

• Options
    HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 897
    great updates Tikay .. shame about the photo situation out there … best regards and GL to all that are left … if you get a chance tell MISTY4ME aka Jezza I said hope hes enjoying his time out there
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,120

It's really awkward not being able to post photos, they won't even let me take photos never mind post them. Quite disappointing really, photos make a Live Update, but it is what it is & we have to go with it.

• Options
    mumsie said:

I thought it was a spelling mistake.

Absolutely not.
  • Options

wineli is busto, he ran real bad.

He lost a lump when he hero-called with J-5 (paired the 5), to be shown J-4 which had flushed, but it got worse when he lumped the rest in with A-K & got looked up by the badly dominated K-Q. Problem was Granite had the K-Q & seemingly inevitably hit his 3 outer to propel him to just shy of 100,000.
  • Options

We are down to 2 tables of 9, which for the hard of hearing means 18 plaayers.
  • Options
    gingerlamagingerlama Member Posts: 11
    Great updates, Thank you
  • Options

When the tables went to 2, it pitched GSmith & Groggs next to each other, with Groggs having position. Both are chipped up so that could get real messy.
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,599
    Tikay10 said:

Wicked 3 way action, BooBooTheB with A-K, short0stacked Mather with 6-6 & Granite89 with Q-Q.

Door card was the King so Boo was sitting pretty until an ugly Queen rivered & Granite got the lot.

Granite is up to 89,000, so looks all sett.

Load of "Cobblers" I thought?
  • Options
    tai-gar said:

Tikay10 said:

Wicked 3 way action, BooBooTheB with A-K, short0stacked Mather with 6-6 & Granite89 with Q-Q.

Door card was the King so Boo was sitting pretty until an ugly Queen rivered & Granite got the lot.

Load of "Cobblers" I thought?
    I'll give you 7/10 for that.
  • Options

The game has gone a little quiet since they broke to 2 Tables & there have been no further exits.

Level 9 has just started, 600-1,200/1,200, & the average is 41,111, so I expect the chips to start flying very soon.
  • Options
    FCHDFCHD Member Posts: 3,178
    edited June 2019
    Tikay10 said:

Wicked 3 way action, BooBooTheB with A-K, short-stacked Mather with 6-6 & Granite89 with Q-Q.

Looks like BooBoo was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

• Options

Blind on Blind, Kapoblamz with the A-K & CELTICFAN a spot behind with A-Q, two sub-average stacks are always getting it in there, & despite the Q flopping, a King on the end sealed the deal & we lose CELTICFAN.
  • Options
    FCHD said:

Tikay10 said:

Wicked 3 way action, BooBooTheB with A-K, short-stacked Mather with 6-6 & Granite89 with Q-Q.

Looks like BooBoo was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Get in son.
  • Options

TimmyRara (Button) & Kapow (BB) go to war, Timmy with K-J & 15 Bigs had to jam & Kapow made the mandatory call with A-K.

So we lose Timmy.

• Options

Another 10 minute break, & they return to 1000-1,500/1,500 BB Ante.

Averag stack is 46,250 (16 left) so they won't be hanging about.

Question for you NLH boys (I'm a PL sort), how do you calculate "Big Blinds Left" when there is a BB or even a regular Running ante?
  • Options

pompeynic has a "shoving stack" & so K-Q in late position was enough to do the necessary, but jimmytoon was lurking in the BB with the Aces.

The flop & turn offered no hope, & nick is down to around 4 Bigs. Easy game now.
  • Options

Buzka made a move with Q-10 but Wurzil was sat behind him with the Kings & it was all over on the turn, so Buzka is down to fumes now.
  • Options

Buzka moves his bowl in with 9-10 & Thoich is waiting with the Kings, & RTI.

No miracle, & we lose another.
  • Options

pompeynic finds a monster to get his last 3 Bigs in, A-J of hearts & he gets accommodated by RexRegina with the A-K.

Door was the Jack, then it blanked out & it looked like Nick had doubled, but there were 4 Clubs & of course Rex had a fifth.

So that's pompey relegated I'm afraid.
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Ben Nuttall has had a rough ride since the last break & gets his last 5 Bigs in with A-8 & JTDiamond looks him up with J-10 which gets there, so we lose Ben.

13 left, 9 will get paid.