You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

In difficult times...humour helps!( well me it does)

madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
My wife’s virtually vegan so it’s with some irony that vegans will die from a virus they think originated in a meat market?

Also

Corona Virus is an anagram of Carnivorous
Veganism is an anagram of ‘ Saving me’

Any more?

Comments

• lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,023
    Third day in to my self isolation and I think I'm doing well...

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,631
    Italians are having fun
    https://youtu.be/W1KyHVl9zkw
  • HANSONHANSON Member Posts: 896
    stokefc said:

Italians are having fun

WOW I want to be in Italy right now in all that's happening right now all over great to see that especially in a lock down situation... I'm guessing the UK will be on a 15 day lock down as of Friday morning I've heard it applies to all non essential personnel.. government will be making announcement Thursday evening if true then hope to see you all on the other side but every one look out for your elderly neighbours help out if you can lets not be selfish … gl every one
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
    HANSON said:

stokefc said:

Italians are having fun

WOW I want to be in Italy right now in all that's happening right now all over great to see that especially in a lock down situation... I'm guessing the UK will be on a 15 day lock down as of Friday morning I've heard it applies to all non essential personnel.. government will be making announcement Thursday evening if true then hope to see you all on the other side but every one look out for your elderly neighbours help out if you can lets not be selfish … gl every one
    Will? You still doing that big roll and hand sanitizer deal? @HANSON
    HANSON said:

stokefc said:

Italians are having fun

Sorry.. @HANSON @MISTY4ME you 2 boys must have been non essential personnel for year..the length of time you’ve been in lockdown...👿🤪👹💩
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,999
    A joke i haven't told for many years-a 1970s-style gag with a twist:-

2 Indian midwives talking outside a Maternity Unit. One says
    "I am sure it is "voom"-w o o m". The other says
    "No,no,no, it is "voombe"-w o o m b e"

English Matron walks by, and says
    "Look, I'm sorry to be English and more knowledgeable, but it is definitely "womb" -w o m b", and walks off.

1 midwife turns to the other, and says:-

"Typical English know-it-all. I bet she has never heard the noise a water-buffalo makes far ting under water"
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,488
    O SOle Mio Pavarotti song ...... English Version swap Cornetta for Coronavirus
    sing along ...... Just one Corona virus give it to me delicious virus from Italy you get one you give one free go tell you GrandMa come back to me. All Together.
    https://youtu.be/eQSNVBLTXYY
    madprof said:
    lol did you see me several times in a different headscarf loading me trolley up …
    Essexphil said:

A joke i haven't told for many years-a 1970s-style gag with a twist:-

2 Indian midwives talking outside a Maternity Unit. One says
    "I am sure it is "voom"-w o o m". The other says
    "No,no,no, it is "voombe"-w o o m b e"

English Matron walks by, and says
    "Look, I'm sorry to be English and more knowledgeable, but it is definitely "womb" -w o m b", and walks off.

1 midwife turns to the other, and says:-

"Typical English know-it-all. I bet she has never heard the noise a water-buffalo makes far ting under water"</blockquote lol

my Mrs decided to self isolate she's not got it but does not want to get it so she's refusing to leave the bedroom which is fine by me we got spare bedroom so I'm alright .. anyway last night I cook dinner me and my son had a nice ribeye steak with the usual bits.. I take the Mrs her dinner up and pass it to her by the time I got downstairs she's texting me " WHAT THE **** IS THIS "
    I reply " PANCAKES and FLAT FISH "
    Her reply " WHY THE **** YOU GIVING ME THIS WHEN YOU GOT STEAK"
    I reply "ITS THE ONLY THING I CAN SLIDE UNDER THE DOOR "
    madprof said:

HANSON said:

stokefc said:

Italians are having fun

Will? You still doing that big roll and hand sanitizer deal? @HANSON
    </blockquote
    to late m8 keeping my left over stock for me … :wink:
  • lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 7,023
    OMG 😮

Food hoarding stories from around Europe..so it’s not just us..

GERMANY- Panoc buying of sausages and cheeses.. It’s the Wurst Kase scenario
    GREECE- Running out of hummus and Taramasalate, leading to a double dip recession
    NETHERLANDS- people stocking up on toilet paper and weed...for **** and giggles
    Russia has named it's first Coronavirus victim " Ivancoffinoff "
    New Vaccine for the Coronavirus is now available it Brexit up.
  • CammykazeCammykaze Member Posts: 1,397
    madprof said:

My wife’s virtually vegan so it’s with some irony that vegans will die from a virus they think originated in a meat market?

Also

Corona Virus is an anagram of Carnivorous
    Veganism is an anagram of ‘ Saving me’

Any more?

Fascinating!
  • rabdenirorabdeniro Member Posts: 4,223
    madprof said:

Thats funny.