You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

And now for something completely different.....Deja Vu.

Comments

• chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    It’s all about perspective.

edited May 2020
    You get some positivity.

edited May 2020
    Then you have the negativity. Is it so hard to understand a clear message?
    Stay alert obviously meaning don’t drop your guard, keep to distancing.
    How difficult is it for a lady that has written hundreds of thousands of words for her wedge, to take in a simple , straight forward message. Don’t worry though luv, there’s millions more like you.
    I’m guessing that the wealthy are getting a touch anxious now😴. In it together, wake up.

Let’s guess. Parks could reopen, garden centers obv. More trips allowed outside, but stay alert, keep your distancing. Golf courses and horse racing on the agenda in the near future.
    Other stuff.
    Could get ugly.

Or for those still struggling.

Specific to covid.

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,465
    Chill ...... Would you "Adam & Eve" it. The Devil has all the good things.
    goldon said:

Chill ...... Would you "Adam & Eve" it. The Devil has all the good things.

True.
    Quite close to me, the devil has its own punch bowl.
    The best place for part 2. Same old.( and I’m aware of Wallers thread, opening a thread up is the first step for him, he needs to kick on.)
    So some call it clap for careers, some clap for the NHS. It’s clap for the NHS in reality.
    The reason for my examples on the vaccination thread, are to highlight the fact that folks can get trapped, with no way out.
    With this current virus circulating, and the high risk categories known,this should be the biggest wake up call for those who fall in to the overweight category.
    Folks falling into that category, won’t get bailed out by any government actions,because it’s comes down to self help.
    It doesn’t matter what help advice is given out, what groups are set up,how much endless information on health is available online, how many top so called chefs push healthy eating from time to time, the advice gets ignored.
    Look up the definition of ignorance.
    Compare the advice giving out a fair few years ago, to the current hospital admissions.
    Houston, there’s a problem!
    How IRONIC the NHS was set up during the rationing years, which ended in 1954.
    With the best foresight, I’d doubt they’d think today’s problem would be the one consuming vast sums of funding.
    The same moaners on social media regarding NHS funding, are likely the ones draining it.
    Of course, highlighting that fact, wouldn’t carry the same clout as a child on the floor of a hospital suffering with tonsillitis.
    Welcome to todays world.
    Stay alert, head out of the sand.