You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

The 'I hate diaries' 'not a diary'......dairy. (Just for UKOPS)

123457»

Comments

• GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,598
    Best of luck tonite...
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    Glenelg said:

Best of luck tonite...

Thank you. I will need it. GL if you play too.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,606
    So, that is that then. My UKOPS is over. I didn't sadly make any profit (shock) but on reflection, had enjoyment attempting to do so over the 11 days. I hope some of you enjoyed reading it. Thanks for all the support I had from everyone. The one troll that liked my biggest losing day says more about him, than me. Glad I rise above it nowadays.

I have to agree with Phil on there being too many rebuy events. It is not a level playing field out there. Some will agree, some will not. You can not please all of the people all of the time........and you can not please all of those poker players....... EVER.

I may as well leave you with a controversial statement. Are all these players (including pros...ex site pros...'best' players on site) who play sats and take the cash, the same kind of folks who stock piled all the toilet roll? I will not be getting into a debate about it all again.....please take it with a pinch of salt ;)

My final accounts.....

Roll on MINI UKOPS plus Roll on the end of this terrible terrible virus. It will affect each and everyone of us in someway or another by the time it has been beaten.

So this is me, Alan, saying.....

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,894
    Let That Be A Lesson to You......... wear your Heart on you're sleeve it get's broken. cough!
    Well done Al , you come away with something far more valuable than profit.

• madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,400
    hey Alan...thats a lot of fun for just over £80!

I've paid more for about 4 hours of sh iite on a golf course

UL and rollon mini ukops