You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

£26 Poker Challenge

Comments

• QUICKFEETQUICKFEET Member Posts: 528
    Many thanks @mumsie - every pound matters to a charity like ours. Thanks for the good wishes
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Looks like the Movement Centre is the real winner here and deservedly so.

That said it is great to have you back.

Best of luck on and off the tables.

Do you still follow/report on motorsport?
  • edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,899
    Couldn't recover from a horrendous start to the night, so £26 sent.
    Good luck with everything you are doing.

Ed.
  • safc71safc71 Member Posts: 1,541
    HI @QUICKFEET sorry to hear things did not go to plan tonight but hopefully in the coming week the target can be reached.
    I would like to thank you for letting me join in the challenge i did enjoy it but got a bit nervous when i started having a bad run in the middle,Thought i was going to lose it all but luckily managed to pull it back.
    Did not do too bad today won the 20:40 to edge the profit up. It ended up at £59.88 i rounded it up to £60 and have giving @NOSTRI £10 of the profit to aid he's fund. Sounds like he had a bit of a rough night. I have put the remaining £50 into your fund and hope you hit that target good luck mate.

26th

12:30 -£3.30
    17:30 -£2.20 won £0.75
    19:18 -£5.50
    19:45 -£3.30
    20:40 -£2.20 won £30.57
    22:30 -£3.30

won +£11.52

total +£59.88
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    edited April 2020
    Had a decent 2.6 (26th) challenge day at the tables.

So £50 donation sent.
    Many thanks to @edrich, @safc71 and @StayOrGo for their donations last night. The total is now at an incredible £744.
    @Phantom66 yes, I still cover motor sport at Oulton Park and Anglesey for various websites. My main "customer" is a mini-touring car type championship for old Ford hot-hatches called the Hyperdrive ST-XR Challenge... this is their website that I run http://st-xrchallenge.com/home.htm

My most recent "achievement" was to write a 1,500 word race report about a meeting that didn't take place because of the virus! Instead, I contacted all the drivers and they told me what they were doing instead that day!
  • pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Hi Quickfeet, as the donation amount is open until 3rd of May, I will do a little challenge this week playing mainly Plo8 mtts plus some minis and a few mini ukops tournies as well. I will donate 50% of any winnings to what looks an absolutely amazing charity. Keep up the good work sir.
    Many thanks @pomfrittes - hope you run good!
    Need to speak to TK re boom switch. Bit rubbish last night , blanked all 4 Plo8 tourneys but picked up 4 bounties in the mini for £10.45, so reduced loss to about 7 quid, nowt to worry about, plenty of time left.
    Plenty of time @pomfrittes - thanks for the update!
    Another mediocre night, managed 1 Head in the mini for £1.88 and 2nd in £50 Gtd plo8 for £18.00 takes us to minus a fiver. Saving run good for mini ukops.
    Sounds like a good plan @pomfrittes!
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127

Another mediocre night, managed 1 Head in the mini for £1.88 and 2nd in £50 Gtd plo8 for £18.00 takes us to minus a fiver. Saving run good for mini ukops.

Very kind gesture @pomfrittes

Best of luck for Mini UKOPS.
    Cheers Graham, an amazing guy and a wonderful small charity.
    Also felt the need for some sort of challenge to stop just button clicking, not going too good so far but am sure there will be some profit bt the end of the week.

Pretty much blanked MTTs again tonight apart from a 2nd in a £20 gtd PLO8 for £7.
    So resorted to a PLO cash table and sat with £8 and left with £33 which takes us into a small profit on the week of £6. going in right direction at last.
    Good to hear things are improving @pomfrittes
    BOOM, a better night tonight David.4th in rewards freeroll for £30, 1st in £20 gtd PLO8 for £11,55 and 1st in £50 gtd PLO8 for £31.08.
    Running total week to date stands @ £68.
    Fantastic @pomfrittes - well done!
    A poor night last night, (I hate ukops). But at least some plo8 tonight.
    Dropped £20 last night but still plus £48 for the week.
    Plus £48 for the week is still pretty good @pomfrittes!