You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet.

Comments

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    edited April 2020
    Yeah it's all about Charity for me. We are in unprecedented times and I'd much rather try to raise a few bob for worthy causes.

We will stick with the original closing date of Wednesday morning then it gives a bit of time to get the team draw done.

Regarding the draw. @Phantom66 @PKRPar , is this something you wanted to do either with Phantom's bingo machine or on your twitch Craig? I'm happy to do the draw the old fashioned way (names in a hat) and post the result.
  • NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    I think we need to get @PKRPar on Twitch with this: https://wheelofnames.com/
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    edited April 2020
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958
    waller02 said:

Essexphil said:

waller02 said:

Had another entry via pm for @day4eire76

That's 16 players now so 8 teams.

Interest has dropped over the weekend and while we have even numbers we can close entries now and sort out doing the draw. Or leave it open for 2 more days but risk having an odd number.

What does everybody think?

Suggest leave it open for 2 days
    Then, if have an odd number, have post that says only the next 1 (or 3) people will be allowed. It will fill.
    Yeah, sounds best. The more that play, the more money we raise.

Are you joining us @Essexphil
    I don't intend to.

But if you were 1 short, and no-one else stepped forward, then I would.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Get @SR23 involved.

He bumhunted me at cash last night and confirmed he'd be playing all the comps.

I'm 100% throwing my toys out the pram if I get stuck with Hendo lad.
  • SR23SR23 Member Posts: 1,228

Get @SR23 involved.

Everything above is true. In please.
    SR23 said:

Get @SR23 involved.

Everything above is true. In please.
    Good man Steve!
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,139

Get @SR23 involved.

please fix the draw, would love to be paired with the plump maestro
  • pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    in please Ryan, if there is room.
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    Same...
    The more the merrier, gl both
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    I could do it on stream; would be a good laugh lol.

I think 50% of prizepool/ 50% to winners/team winners is still pretty decent IMO.

Close on Wednesday, during the day Thursday to confirm T&Cs; thursday stream at night?

A lot of good things happening for charity just now on the site which is great to see, but to get a proper sweat a wee scoop for the winners is also merrited I reckon. Keeps it interesting.
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Happy to keep the bingo machine mothballed for a while yet.

Twitching a live draw is quicker/easier these days anyway plus I am working (safely and remotely) all week.

Hoping to bring you HUFA 3 some time later in the year when I will hope to live stream a draw featuring the bingo machine.
    edited April 2020
    PKRPar said:

I think 50% of prizepool/ 50% to winners/team winners is still pretty decent IMO.

Close on Wednesday, during the day Thursday to confirm T&Cs; thursday stream at night?

A lot of good things happening for charity just now on the site which is great to see, but to get a proper sweat a wee scoop for the winners is also merrited I reckon. Keeps it interesting.

Yeah the draw on stream would be good cheers Craig.

I'll stick with the charity format, it was only meant as a bit of fun. I thought the T&Cs were sorted?

Unless everybody else would rather have 50% of the prizepool split between the 2 winning teams? Then there is the issue of holding and transferring money, with so many people playing too.
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    edited April 2020
    waller02 said:

PKRPar said:

Yeah the draw on stream would be good cheers Craig.

I'll stick with the charity format, it was only meant as a bit of fun. I thought the T&Cs were sorted?

Unless everybody else would rather have 50% of the prizepool split between the 2 winning teams? Then there is the issues of holding and transferring money, with so many people playing too.
    Ah sorry I totally misread all of this, not a problem at all though. When it was mentioned in Tikay's OP about mini-ukops I read it as a sweat similar to to the big boys with normal UKOPS; with the change being half would go to charity.

Thats why I was wondering about numbers. Happy to proceed on the basis of charity leaderboards only though. Teams will still make it a good laugh too :)

Therefore no reason to iron out T&Cs lol :)

EDIT: Have re-read Tikays OP. I am an idiot. That's all.
  • DollieDollie Member Posts: 706
    Hi Ryan,
    Please include me in your numbers if you have room. Cheers
    Dollie said:

Hi Ryan,

Certainly Gordon. Good luck :)
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    Dollie said:

Hi Ryan,

Hello!

gl
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    I dread to think the combined age if Dollie and Hendo lad get paired together.

(I'm friends with both, I can say that)
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,958

I dread to think the combined age if Dollie and Hendo lad get paired together.

(I'm friends with both, I can say that)

The combined age is approximately 1 Kendall :)