You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet.

1235»

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,744
  • pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    Essexphil said:

I dread to think the combined age if Dollie and Hendo lad get paired together.

(I'm friends with both, I can say that)

The combined age is approximately 1 Kendall :)
    In , twist, out
  • LmfaoAllinLmfaoAllin Member Posts: 1,211
    There seems to be some interest in a side, side bet.

Perhaps, so as not to take any ££ away from charity, anyone who wants to do this could do so on top of the charity commitment of £20 each?

Just an idea anyway, don't want to step on any toes.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    edited April 2020

There seems to be some interest in a side, side bet.

Perhaps, so as not to take any ££ away from charity, anyone who wants to do this could do so on top of the charity commitment of £20 each?

Just an idea anyway, don't want to step on any toes.

Yeah anybody who wants to do additional side bets alongside this are obviously more than welcome to do so, as long as they sort it between themselves. Just as long as they still make the £20 donations to the chosen charities as well.

It is probably best doing any additional side bets on an individual basis though.
  • Shelley7Shelley7 Member Posts: 128
    I know a few people keen (myself included) on a Mini UKOPS sidebets, on top of the charity bet. Once this charity teams event has been organised can maybe try to get a group for that from those players?
    Shelley7 said:

I know a few people keen (myself included) on a Mini UKOPS sidebets, on top of the charity bet. Once this charity teams event has been organised can maybe try to get a group for that from those players?

Yeah it's something that can be sorted once the team draws have been done. I only suggest it's done on an individual basis as you might be up for an extra £20 for a personal side bet but your team mate might not be. Fwiw I'm willing to get involved with a bit of extra action too, maybe £10 for the highest individual points scorer and £10 for the most profit (of those who have opted into the extra side bet ofc).

We will have the final numbers tomorrow morning and sort it out between us then?
  • Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 863
    waller02 said:

Shelley7 said:

Yeah it's something that can be sorted once the team draws have been done. I only suggest it's done on an individual basis as you might be up for an extra £20 for a personal side bet but your team mate might not be. Fwiw I'm willing to get involved with a bit of extra action too, maybe £10 for the highest individual points scorer and £10 for the most profit (of those who have opted into the extra side bet ofc).

We will have the final numbers tomorrow morning and sort it out between us then?
    Yep. I'm keen for this side side action
    Allan23 said:

waller02 said:

Shelley7 said:

We'll sort it out tomorrow then, as long as everybody still stumps up the £20 for Charity as well, then anybody who wants to stump up an extra £20 for Individual side bets can do.
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    I'm not made of money ffs
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    What's all that padding then? :D
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    edited April 2020
    waller02 said:

Allan23 said:

waller02 said:

Shelley7 said:

We'll sort it out tomorrow then, as long as everybody still stumps up the £20 for Charity as well, then anybody who wants to stump up an extra £20 for Individual side bets can do.
    yeah or even a fiver for side bets (1 x £5 to total points leader, 1 x £5 for most profit), just for a sweat. Means £20 for charity, £10 to winners. Happy to send £10er in advance to someone to hold and then dish out at the end rather than chase folks for £5 seperately.

Again, latter part just for those who want in :)

I'm not made of money ffs

The personal one is obviously optional.
    edited April 2020
    PKRPar said:

waller02 said:

Allan23 said:

waller02 said:

Shelley7 said:

yeah or even a fiver for side bets. just for a sweat. Means £20 for charity, £10 to winners. Happy to send £10er in advance to someone to hold and then dish out at the end rather than chase folks for £5 seperately.
    We can stick to original £20 for Charity, that's what everybody has signed up for. Then anybody who wants to spice things up on a personal basis can show their interest tomorrow and we can agree the terms on that one between us.

I think the best way is just to go for the highest individual points scorer and profit earner aka @cpfc_2010, of those who fancy the extra action. We can discuss money tomorrow but it would be £20 tops for me. Surely the easiest way to sort that is the individual winners PM'ing those taking part in the extra bet their account number and sort code and then we transfer them their winnings?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,744
    bbMike said:

What's all that padding then? :D

@bbMike @hhyftrftdr

Wins POTD

• hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    It was an additional layer for winter, obv.
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    waller02 said:

PKRPar said:

waller02 said:

Allan23 said:

waller02 said:

Shelley7 said:

yeah or even a fiver for side bets. just for a sweat. Means £20 for charity, £10 to winners. Happy to send £10er in advance to someone to hold and then dish out at the end rather than chase folks for £5 seperately.
    We can stick to original £20 for Charity, that's what everybody has signed up for. Then anybody who wants to spice things up on a personal basis can show their interest tomorrow and we can agree the terms on that one between us.

I think the best way is just to go for the highest individual points scorer and profit earner aka @cpfc_2010, of those who fancy the extra action. We can discuss money tomorrow but it would be £20 tops for me. Surely the easiest way to sort that is the individual winners PM'ing those taking part in the extra bet their account number and sort code and then we transfer them their winnings?
    Yup sounds good. Been working on a new skin for twitch. Don't like my blue one. Very 2004.

This new one isn't anything fancy either, just prefer the colour palette better :)
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,144

It was an additional layer for winter, obv.

Call