You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,355
    NOSTRI said:

mumsie said:

Very badly, a copy and paste script that failed.

I was going to say it may not be working well when it said @waller02 was first place in a tournament that hadn't started.

Imagine @waller02 being in first place in a tournament!
    He was first alphabetically in reverse order.
  • Options
    bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    sorry Pom, rebuys ahoy tonight and zero in the returns column :'(
  • Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    no worries Mike.
    i am still in 25, just douled up wiiiiiiii.
    And 15p profit in mega. lol
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Anyone else sh1tting bricks tonight?
    Can't have been just me.
  • Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459

Did it for you, @Allan23.
  • Options

Full results tomorrow but gosh that's pretty.
  • Options
    Eeeekk, that's some well-sized gauntlet just been thrown down. VWP tonight Nostri!
  • Options
    Allan23Allan23 Member Posts: 864
    NOSTRI said:

I thought this was your night off? I was back to brick city. Huge well played fella!!
  • Options
    It turns out having a night off is quite boring.
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    Allan23 said:

NOSTRI said:

I thought this was your night off? I was back to brick city. Huge well played fella!!
    Nice one @NOSTRI
  • Options
    edited May 2020

I have a bit of a quandary this morning. I need to make this quick because I have a lot of actual work to do but also I won big last night and I want to make as much of that as possible. Whatever shall I do?

It was a pretty quiet night for most of us. A few points here and there but nothing special. But UKOPS #25 seems to have been a productive event for quite a few of us. @waller02 was doing very well until I knocked him out before the points. Sorry, mate. @LmfaoAllin, @SR23 and @Shelley7 all managed to get a point out of it. But three more of us ran very deep. @PKRPar walked away with 2 points. @pomfrittes walked away with 3. And that funny, handsome @NOSTRI guy walked away with 10 points for taking second overall.

That pushes me up to joint second with my other half @Allan23. Would have been three of us at the top if @Shelley7 hadn't found two points last night.

Four of our players had streaks of getting at least a point every night of Mini UKOPS yesterday. Today, we are left with only two. Nice work, @LmfaoAllin and @Shelley7.

On the profit side, my second place last night was good for just a hair over £300 which is more than enough to put me in first place with quite a lot of room to spare. Not much else to say with everyone else sticking more or less where they were. But shout out to @pomfrittes for digging himself out of the red.

Since we're now halfway through the series, here are a few more random facts and figures.

- As noted, only two players have picked up points every day and that is @LmfaoAllin and @Shelley7
    - Six people have played every single tournament, even the PLO: @bbMike, @bigfatfish, @day4eire76, @LmfaoAllin, @MAXALLY, @pomfrittes
    - The three biggest overall scores so far are me in UKOPS #25 for £300.42, @Allan23 for £173.60 in UKOPS #17, and me again for £149.46 in UKOPS #4
    - @Shelley7 and @bigfatfish are the only other two players who have won more than £100 and @Shelley7 has done it twice

Anything else you want to know?
  • Options

Not a lot of movement in the team points leaderboards. Most of our teams gained a point or two last night. Piston Broke found 4 and move up to joint third. Four for the Dollie Llamas too to hang on to second. The Grand Wizards are our clear leaders for the time being, grabbing a total of 22 points over the last two nights. Team FattMates got their first points last night, courtesy of @PKRPar, so big well done to them.

But look at that profit leaderboard. The Grand Wizards are even further out in front after I added £322 to our total last night. Dollie Llamas lost a few quid off their total but they can afford it since they're not exactly being troubled for second place. Norfolk and Chance seem to have had a bad night and we lose them to the red again.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Well played @NOSTRI that's a commanding lead at the halfway point. Good luck to everybody in the second half.
  • Options
    trevil25trevil25 Member Posts: 98
    great morning read , thanks ,well done nostri .
  • Options
    pomfrittespomfrittes Member Posts: 2,981
    Excellent reportage Nostri and WP last night.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    Did your mate stick around until the end @NOSTRI ?
  • Options
    Shelley7Shelley7 Member Posts: 128
    NOSTRI said:

I have a bit of a quandary this morning. I need to make this quick because I have a lot of actual work to do but also I won big last night and I want to make as much of that as possible. Whatever shall I do?

It was a pretty quiet night for most of us. A few points here and there but nothing special. But UKOPS #25 seems to have been a productive event for quite a few of us. @waller02 was doing very well until I knocked him out before the points. Sorry, mate. @LmfaoAllin, @SR23 and @Shelley7 all managed to get a point out of it. But three more of us ran very deep. @PKRPar walked away with 2 points. @pomfrittes walked away with 3. And that funny, handsome @NOSTRI guy walked away with 10 points for taking second overall.

That pushes me up to joint second with my other half @Allan23. Would have been three of us at the top if @Shelley7 hadn't found two points last night.

Four of our players had streaks of getting at least a point every night of Mini UKOPS yesterday. Today, we are left with only one. Nice work, @LmfaoAllin.

On the profit side, my second place last night was good for just a hair over £300 which is more than enough to put me in first place with quite a lot of room to spare. Not much else to say with everyone else sticking more or less where they were. But shout out to @pomfrittes for digging himself out of the red.

Since we're now halfway through the series, here are a few more random facts and figures.

- As noted, only one player has picked up points every day and that is @LmfaoAllin
    - Six people have played every single tournament, even the PLO: @bbMike, @bigfatfish, @day4eire76, @LmfaoAllin, @MAXALLY, @pomfrittes
    - The three biggest overall scores so far are me in UKOPS #25 for £300.42, @Allan23 for £173.60 in UKOPS #17, and me again for £149.46 in UKOPS #4
    - @Shelley7 and @bigfatfish are the only other two players who have won more than £100 and @Shelley7 has done it twice

Anything else you want to know?

-------

Cracking score Nostri, really putting on the prerssure.

Need to figure out a way to stop losing all my profits in those £11 games, think i've put around 100 into them for 10 back.

Also, one note, I have also cashed everyday ;)..

Still all to play for though, as you shown, a top 2 finish can change it all.

• Options
    Not such a great morning read ;) but appreciate it all the same!
  • Options
    waller02 said:

Did your mate stick around until the end @NOSTRI ?

He did, actually, and gave me a "wp" at the end of it.

For everyone else, I busted @waller02 with K6s (I think?) and a player on our table felt that I was wrong to call off his jam with such a weak hand and gave me some guff for it. We had a little fun with him and I eventually sarcastically apologised for my disrespect, which he took seriously, and decided to support me through the rest of the tournament. It was incredibly funny at our table for a little while there and I was struggling to concentrate. The chap ended up railing me through three table changes all the way to the end, which was quite nice really.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Shelley7 said:

Also, one note, I have also cashed everyday ;)..

Still all to play for though, as you shown, a top 2 finish can change it all.

I must have missed you on that. Double checking my workings now.

Very much all to play for. I don't think first place on either leaderboard is out of reach for anybody yet.