You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Mini UKOPS Charity Side Bet - Teams, Results and Banter

1282930313234»

Comments

• Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,297
  • Options
    QUICKFEETQUICKFEET Member Posts: 528
    Many thanks for all the donations. I got a nice surprise when I checked the page this morning to make an extra donation to cover the cost of some IT work the charity needed doing and found that the total had already shot up.
  • Options
    StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127
    edited May 2020
    NOSTRI said:

So The Grand Wizards won the charity leaderboards, meaning you all need to donate £10 to each of our chosen charities.

@Allan23 has chosen MS Society Scotland. Here's what he had to say about that:

My mate works for them and he was telling me the other day the challenges (like lots of charities are facing) due to Covid - fewer donations, support networks breaking down, reduced treatment and psychological health help. He's talked to me a lot about the work he and they do and know donations there will really help and be appreciated.
    DONATE HERE

I would like my half of the donations to go to @QUICKFEET's fundraiser for The Movement Centre. He posted some information about that in this thread.

DONATE HERE

That should be £180 going to each of them, which is brilliant. gg everyone.

Hi @NOSTRI and @Allan23

Sorry I misunderstood who chose the charities. (Team winners not individual, I get it now :) )

Two brilliant charities and really pleased for @QUICKFEET that you chose The Movement Centre @NOSTRI

UL not to win the individual profit after the "Hail Mary" from @cpfc_2010

Congrats @Allan23 on winning the individual LB points too .

VWP both, you totally smashed it as a pair!
  • Options
    engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Hi just to say I've donated to both charities just now, I didn't know how to screenshot it 🤣 But I've got emailed receipts. Thanks again for running
  • Options
    Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    Donated as promised. WP again @Allen23 and @NOSTRI

Should be obvious which was mine in QUICKFEET's page which I was more than happy to contribute to again.

Here is a screenshot of the donation to MS Society Scotland. I don't live in Scotland but I am deeply aware of the great work that the MS Society do as they gave a lot of support to my mother-in-law.